Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,220 members, 7,811,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

OAU Student Union Budgets N1.8m For Phone Calls - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Student Union Budgets N1.8m For Phone Calls (27001 Views)

"I Paid N4.8M For My Master's Program, I Starved And Borrowed" - Young Man / Items OAU Student Stole From The School Hostel (Picture) / OAU Student Dressed As A Sexy Nun Turns Heads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Student Union Budgets N1.8m For Phone Calls by Rutycool(f): 9:51am On Sep 15, 2015
Heheheheheheheh thief in clear terms
Re: OAU Student Union Budgets N1.8m For Phone Calls by hob(m): 9:55am On Sep 15, 2015
Dese SUG Excos must be put into check

Totally outreageous
Re: OAU Student Union Budgets N1.8m For Phone Calls by Blizzy9ja: 10:04am On Sep 15, 2015
He's probably going to be calling the high heavens 4 leadership advice.
Re: OAU Student Union Budgets N1.8m For Phone Calls by sholaonlin: 10:09am On Sep 15, 2015
how much should , lecturers,managements and Deans and Boards Should Budgets Since SUG budget dis.......MY WATCH
Re: OAU Student Union Budgets N1.8m For Phone Calls by simplygreat(m): 10:20am On Sep 15, 2015
And this dudes will start advocating in the future saying that they wiĺ transform the polity and enhance the standard of living of the masses. They will call themselves servants of the people. Fellow Nigerians until we the youths really brace up for real servanthood for the masses and the growth of the people, the older generations will keep taking us for a ride because we are more like them maybe even worse. This is what student leadership is doing at the student level. Outrageous monies for calls and accomodation and maintenance. This is the reason why the students never feel the impact of student leadership
Re: OAU Student Union Budgets N1.8m For Phone Calls by door2(m): 10:25am On Sep 15, 2015
my advice: giv 1/5 of that amount to 1 telecommuncation and there we giv u free sim pack for d whole year:
Re: OAU Student Union Budgets N1.8m For Phone Calls by Nov2(m): 10:25am On Sep 15, 2015
1.8m wow, guess he's placing a call to Heaven ;D1 ;D1
Re: OAU Student Union Budgets N1.8m For Phone Calls by aleem50(m): 10:26am On Sep 15, 2015
I fear for the future of this country.
Re: OAU Student Union Budgets N1.8m For Phone Calls by smsshola(m): 10:31am On Sep 15, 2015
When Jona budgeted 1billion for food they scream and shout hell...now they ar budgeting millions for call upon money wey no be their own.

I no blame they are offspring of corrupt leaders and fathers after all before before stealing is not corruption. Tell me how the same youth wl be leader tmoro and they won't budget millions for sleeping allowance...them get Broda and father for NASS.

For naija corruption flow thru our blood that sometimes u wl be acting in a corrupt manner and u wl think its normal.

God save us..na so Melaye take start from ABU today he is a senator.
Re: OAU Student Union Budgets N1.8m For Phone Calls by jamace(m): 10:36am On Sep 15, 2015
Chai, corruption in the cradle. grin grin
Re: OAU Student Union Budgets N1.8m For Phone Calls by Kunlexic(m): 11:04am On Sep 15, 2015
M busy,just let me book a space b4 I come back to decide the punishment they deserve.
Re: OAU Student Union Budgets N1.8m For Phone Calls by Sagamite(m): 11:23am On Sep 15, 2015
Who the hell are they calling that they are spending more than £6,000 a year on phone calls?

Even in the UK, it wil be a crime to spend £40 a year on phone calls?

And someone is budgeting more than £600 to make phone calls?

Are most of the people they speak to not going to be on the campus?

Why can't they have most conversation face to face?

I bet he also put aside a huge budget fro transport to meet people.

So he would travel to go and see them face to face but then sit in front of them and call them, abi?

Bloody criminals!

We are already seeing the traits at a young age and these cretins would want to move to public positions in future.

These fooools are so dumb they forget that we are now in the information age. This attempt at looting will forever be associated with their names till the end of the world when Jesu Christi comes and takes his followers and leaves me behind to enjoy my life on this Earth.

Let me contribute to the destruction of these crooks by posting their pictures. Anytime anyone googles their crooked arsse, they must see the kind of criminals they are.

Omotayo Akande

[img]http://1.bp..com/-rcniaO4eoSg/VROLrjMZ7OI/AAAAAAAADe0/RNC50zM_Vog/s1600/IMG_20150325_193420.JPG[/img]

Adebari Aare

[img]http://2.bp..com/-oZuUFdXN8YE/VeQvt1BwlCI/AAAAAAAAcGE/8j0BN-aJMUc/s1600/IMG_20150831_072241-782447.JPG[/img]
Re: OAU Student Union Budgets N1.8m For Phone Calls by 1stdammy: 11:31am On Sep 15, 2015
murphyibiam15:

http://www.punchng.com/education/student-union-leaders-budget-n1-8m-for-phone-calls/
No way!!! Our new sheriff must definitely probe this...........why!!. Ha! Nigeria don suffer o
Re: OAU Student Union Budgets N1.8m For Phone Calls by jbcul4ril(m): 11:50am On Sep 15, 2015
When we talk about the leaders of tomorrow, am really scared. The future leaders will be more dangerous in corrupt practices. Just at the level of Student Unionism o, what of if they are appoint as commissioners at their various state. So sad.
Re: OAU Student Union Budgets N1.8m For Phone Calls by presh2mos: 11:56am On Sep 15, 2015
Same people r the persons complaining that Nigeria Govt is CORRUPT
Re: OAU Student Union Budgets N1.8m For Phone Calls by wuraolagold(f): 12:47pm On Sep 15, 2015
Buhari should probe oau SUG asap
Re: OAU Student Union Budgets N1.8m For Phone Calls by heardis: 12:53pm On Sep 15, 2015
Habba, this is exactly why unn canceled/suspended their sug btw 2009-1012. Thiefs. Instead of you people to make stronger laws and enforce policies that will better protect students rights and welfare. Baskads.
Re: OAU Student Union Budgets N1.8m For Phone Calls by gokay11(m): 1:07pm On Sep 15, 2015
LadyTochie:
No, dey wan call their father, satan
Lmao.But on a serious note 1.8m to do wetin?

1 Like

Re: OAU Student Union Budgets N1.8m For Phone Calls by errigdee: 1:12pm On Sep 15, 2015
hmm[i]hmm[/i]hmm
Re: OAU Student Union Budgets N1.8m For Phone Calls by topsonjto(m): 1:37pm On Sep 15, 2015
Nigeria we hail thy...chai!!! DAY LIGHT ROBBERY
Re: OAU Student Union Budgets N1.8m For Phone Calls by topsonjto(m): 1:38pm On Sep 15, 2015
gokay11:
Lmao.But on a serious note 1.8m to do wetin?
to buy shares in etisalat ni....barawos
Re: OAU Student Union Budgets N1.8m For Phone Calls by Twill92: 2:24pm On Sep 15, 2015
when you can easily go for monthly calls plan... you wont even spend more than 50k for the tenure...
Re: OAU Student Union Budgets N1.8m For Phone Calls by Bambless1(m): 2:30pm On Sep 15, 2015
LOL.... See Them Leaders Of Tomorrow! In Buhari's Voice "This kcountry is kcorruppt even OAU SUG is kcorrupt, kcorruption everywhere"
Re: OAU Student Union Budgets N1.8m For Phone Calls by dammydoo(m): 3:27pm On Sep 15, 2015
Na Aro dem dey do jawe
Re: OAU Student Union Budgets N1.8m For Phone Calls by championeh(m): 3:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
He wants to call Heaven and Earth.
Re: OAU Student Union Budgets N1.8m For Phone Calls by Barista10: 3:38pm On Sep 15, 2015
This is unbelievable and yet we complaint bitterly about our leaders.SUG where is the service you promised your electorates of OAU,it means you were looking for a way to be served by your fellow students and this shall leave after you until you repent....
Re: OAU Student Union Budgets N1.8m For Phone Calls by precious1967(m): 3:40pm On Sep 15, 2015
corruption, na from little child then they start.
Re: OAU Student Union Budgets N1.8m For Phone Calls by armadeo(m): 4:30pm On Sep 15, 2015
murphyibiam15:

http://www.punchng.com/education/student-union-leaders-budget-n1-8m-for-phone-calls/

Imagine they are even collecting security vote. Ordinary SUG.

We all know where they plan to end up. Reminds me of the time when our LGA students union "chopped" our bursary and cleaned mouth. I even paid union dues to get the bursary and when it came they kept quiet.

I got to find out from the fellow who actually made me register. His brother worked in the LGA and informed him they had paid.

We carried strong eye go meet them and they coughed out our cash I saw that they bled the 4k they gave us that day. they now asked for thank you from us my guy gave them thanks in thetraditonal way with many prayers and blessing we commot with our complete bar.

The head of the union then was some old man over 40years. Part time law student.

Old thief.
Re: OAU Student Union Budgets N1.8m For Phone Calls by murphyibiam15(m): 6:17pm On Sep 15, 2015
armadeo:

Imagine they are even collecting security vote. Ordinary SUG.

We all know where they plan to end up. Reminds me of the time when our LGA students union "chopped" our bursary and cleaned mouth. I even paid union dues to get the bursary and when it came they kept quiet.

I got to find out from the fellow who actually made me register. His brother worked in the LGA and informed him they had paid.

We carried strong eye go meet them and they coughed out our cash I saw that they bled the 4k they gave us that day. they now asked for thank you from us my guy gave them thanks in thetraditonal way with many prayers and blessing we commot with our complete bar.

The head of the union then was some old man over 40years. Part time law student.

Old thief.
lolz....u funny ee
Re: OAU Student Union Budgets N1.8m For Phone Calls by 175(m): 6:56pm On Sep 15, 2015
Demdem:
175, please are these the youths u claim should be in charge of Nigerian affairs? grin grin grin

Demdem, I'm ashamed. This is absurd, and criminal to say the least. Which way Nigerian Youths?

1 Like

Re: OAU Student Union Budgets N1.8m For Phone Calls by davidmascot(m): 9:42am On Sep 16, 2015
GREAT IFE STUDENT UNION LEADERS ISYET TO SUBMIT ANY BUDGET.THE 1.8MILLION FROM SPACERE: STUDENTS UNION LEADERS BUDGET N 1.8m FOR PHONE CALLSThe attention of the Great Ife Students’ Union has been drawn to the malicious propaganda that has circulated the media as regards the 1.8 Million naira budgeted for phone calls for Students’ Union Officers in Obafemi Awolowo University.The Great Ife Students’ Union which serves as a model to other students’ union will not watch and look as this incorrect information continues to perverse the mind of the Nigeria populace. It is extremely important to say that we are not new to this malicious and mud-slinging act and out rightly condemns the post on punch.It is very laughable that propaganda came out at a time when the budget isyet to be presented, deliberated upon and debated at the level of the parliament. The parliament has fixed October 12, 2015 for the budget sitting. The clerk of the House, Hon Ogunkanmi Omotayo in his statement“I was utterly shocked to read the news, and sees it as a campaign of misrepresentation and calumny against the students’ union leaders. The parliament is yet to receive, let alone deliberated upon any budget whatsoever. Then where comes the 1.8 million news?”. The authentic report of the parliament can only be issued by the clerk and he is yet to be contacted.We sincerely consider this falsehood as a reprisal attack from the authorities that felt affected by the rally, as the Students Union joined in the Anti-Corruption Campaign yesterday in Oshogbo by staging “An Aregbesola Must Pay Rally” where we demanded the unconditional payment of all Workers in Oshogbo and further issued a 14-days Ultimatum to the President of the Federation to appointa minister of Education and further demanded the implementation of the 26% budgetary allocation as recommended by UNESCO. Prior to themass rally, the Students’ Union already paid the sum of 1.6 million to bail out 85 indigent students who could not afford the fee and risk the losing the session.It is instructive to know that the recent propaganda which is maliciously aimed at bringing the sacred image of the Students’ Union and University in the mud may not be disconnected from the yesterday’s Anti- Corruption Crusade and the incessant clamour of a better living condition of the Nigeria people.The Students’ Union, Obafemi Awolowo University will not at any point in time derail from the basic principles of Independent Unionism which is based on transparency, accountability which are standing legacies left by the likes of Lanre Adeleke (Lanre Legacy), Adeola Soetan,Segun Okeowo, George Iwilade Afrika who laid his life for the Union.We hereby re-affirm our commitment towards intellectual and radical campaign against corrupt and irresponsible leaders at the helm of affairs and will consistently push for a Nigeria where Education is considered as a Right and not a privilege
AMANDLA AWETU……… NOTHING SHALL DISCOURAGE US
Emmanuel OjedokunPublic Relations OfficerHon Ogunkanmi OmotayoClerk of the Parliament
Hon. Moshood
Adebayo Adebari
Speaker of the Parliament

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ASUU: FG Reveals When Strike Will Be Called Off / HELP: How To Complete My I.T Log-book. / The Agony Of Private School Teachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.