Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

OAU Student Union Budgets N1.8m For Phone Calls - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Student Union Budgets N1.8m For Phone Calls (26992 Views)

"I Paid N4.8M For My Master's Program, I Starved And Borrowed" - Young Man / Items OAU Student Stole From The School Hostel (Picture) / OAU Student Dressed As A Sexy Nun Turns Heads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Student Union Budgets N1.8m For Phone Calls by Olalan(m): 7:52am On Sep 15, 2015
Can corruption be eliminated from Nigeria? I doubt cause it seems everyone is guilty, we talk about our politicians but in truth every sector is corrupt, a peep into the private sector will open our eyes. 1.8 million for six months ,I guess they take their members for fools.
Re: OAU Student Union Budgets N1.8m For Phone Calls by bigtt76(f): 7:53am On Sep 15, 2015
Even at a cost of between 600 and 750 naira per day, it seem reasonable BUT who are they calling? Student unionism in Nigeria has been bastardized. Instead of being gingered by the thoughts of serving your fellow students and making their lives better on campus, our leaders are only interested in lining their pockets #sad
Re: OAU Student Union Budgets N1.8m For Phone Calls by bofoy(m): 7:53am On Sep 15, 2015
bcomputer101:
is the SUG president a brother to Jonathan?
idiot stupid person
Re: OAU Student Union Budgets N1.8m For Phone Calls by anonimi: 7:58am On Sep 15, 2015
Na there CORRIPTION dey start.

Baby Papa Dino Melaye on my mind.
Re: OAU Student Union Budgets N1.8m For Phone Calls by missmary(f): 7:58am On Sep 15, 2015
shocked Shoo
Re: OAU Student Union Budgets N1.8m For Phone Calls by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 15, 2015
alienvirus:
Unbelievable. That's how Fayose started. Check his history.

THESE ARE THE SAME SET OF PEOPLE WHO WILL BECOME GOVERNORS, SENATORS AND PRESIDENTS, IF THEY START STEALING IN SCHOOL IMAGINE WHAT THEY WILL DO WHEN THEY START WORKING.

STUDENT UNIONISM IS LOST FOREVER, THESE SUG OFFICIAL DO NOTHING TO PROTECT THE RIGHTS OF STUDENTS AT THE SCHOOLS, WE HEAR OF RAPES, INTIMIDATION AND ALL DAT IN SCHOOL.

THESE GUYS JUST COLLECT SUG FEES FROM HAPLESS STUDENTS TO SPEND AS THEY LIKE, THE OBTAIN GOOD GRADES WITHOUT WORKING FOR THEM, AND SECURE GOOD JOBS LATER, ITS JUST ONE BIG FRAUD. angry

1 Like

Re: OAU Student Union Budgets N1.8m For Phone Calls by Yampotatocarrot(m): 8:03am On Sep 15, 2015
Why una dey complain. Any of u been to O.A.U before? Everything z so computerized that u have to "call" d door before t opens n even d W.C needs a phone call b4 t flushes THUS d huge budget for calls #MY OPINION NI O#
Re: OAU Student Union Budgets N1.8m For Phone Calls by Mightyraw(m): 8:08am On Sep 15, 2015
skelewu404:
interesting reminds me of our faculty exco they use 2 million for refreshment while collecting faculty dues for two weeks, I was wondering if they were sniffing coke and eating human head
u can lie fir halfrica ...h2 mussh is d faculty revenue gan
Re: OAU Student Union Budgets N1.8m For Phone Calls by Smartkidie(m): 8:09am On Sep 15, 2015
1.8million on call?? Be careful ooo,,,,,Buhari is working ooo "I will kill KWORUPTION before it kills Nigeria"---Gen Muhammadu Buhari
Re: OAU Student Union Budgets N1.8m For Phone Calls by benedictnsi(m): 8:10am On Sep 15, 2015
murphyibiam15:
finally this post made fp...

thats how corrupt leaders are bred....infact they're now specializing in thiefry and wen they enter main stream politics they will steal more than JUDAS

benedictnsi come see this oo

Lol grin I see you my niga

1 Like

Re: OAU Student Union Budgets N1.8m For Phone Calls by Jaymaxxy(m): 8:11am On Sep 15, 2015
Firstly, we have to know it is a proposed budget that hasn't been passed. If you are conversant with Great Ife politics, you will agree with me that it is the only Students' Union that is been drive by the students. The students will at the end determine what happens.

The B&F committee will have to see to this proposed budget and it will be discussed at the level of the parliament in Awo Hall Cafe. The members of the gallery (non-parliamentarians) will also be recognised and be given opportunity to debate.

Even if the parliament is unable to do the needful, the issue will be referred to the congress which is the general assembly of Great Ife students. The congress is the highest decision making body in the Union. So at the end, all power belongs to the students and the will at last determine how their money should be spent.

*However, that outrageous and pocket-tearing amount shouldn't have been proposed at the first instance.
Re: OAU Student Union Budgets N1.8m For Phone Calls by fascowilly(m): 8:11am On Sep 15, 2015
You now start learning how to loot, embezzle, recalculate, peculate and misappropriate money when you're still learning abi? At this stage? Do you know CHANGE has finally come down, prison is awaiting you,
Ole, olosa, omo jatijati,

See you soon with handcuffs in your hands.
Re: OAU Student Union Budgets N1.8m For Phone Calls by alamscolo(m): 8:12am On Sep 15, 2015
This is insanity of the highest order. Wow. Dats absurd then i see dat sch politics is just done in order to loot resources not for integrity. In that case let sug be restructed and proper investigation should be done on the president and his executive. In order words, make dem no graduate if there're nt sincere in dier dealings. Haba we sef do president before nw. #gbam. Robbery of d highest order. Peace out
Re: OAU Student Union Budgets N1.8m For Phone Calls by begwong: 8:22am On Sep 15, 2015
Chai no wonder past administrations neglected the youths in her scheme of things.
Leaders of tomorrow indeed.
May be they will be calling all the Presidents of the world before they can exhaust that budgeted amount.
N.B :SOMEONE SHOULD TELL THE UNIONIST TO ACTIVATE THERE MTN LINES FOR FREE CALLS EVERYDAY/WEEK. it will save Lotta cost!
Re: OAU Student Union Budgets N1.8m For Phone Calls by Nyaknor(m): 8:26am On Sep 15, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin See this dry-headed student union thief calling themselves leaders... 1.8m for phone calls shocked This guys need to be punished for even publishing it.
Re: OAU Student Union Budgets N1.8m For Phone Calls by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 15, 2015
These are the foundations of corruption.

PMB should probe this.
Re: OAU Student Union Budgets N1.8m For Phone Calls by Nyaknor(m): 8:34am On Sep 15, 2015
gassdon:
These are the foundations of corruption.

PMB should probe this.

Haba bros. U think say na so PMB jobless reach The school Authority should deal with them simple
Re: OAU Student Union Budgets N1.8m For Phone Calls by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 15, 2015
Mightyraw:
u can lie fir halfrica ...h2 mussh is d faculty revenue gan

I dont kno why people always lie for me a whole continent embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: OAU Student Union Budgets N1.8m For Phone Calls by Mightyraw(m): 8:42am On Sep 15, 2015
halfrica:

I dont kno why people always lie for me a whole continent embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
to win gold medal ofcourse
Re: OAU Student Union Budgets N1.8m For Phone Calls by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 15, 2015
Mightyraw:

to win gold medal ofcourse

They are lyin to win a gold medal shocked
When the continent is littered wit gold
embarassed see how the white have brainwashed my children

Both o ye i av arise to set my people free
Re: OAU Student Union Budgets N1.8m For Phone Calls by lonelydora: 8:49am On Sep 15, 2015
olasmith10:
Even the cost of bus maintenance is enough to buy a Mitsubishi bus!!!

That is L300 bus called "Onu Azu" in the East.
Re: OAU Student Union Budgets N1.8m For Phone Calls by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 15, 2015
They called heaven
Re: OAU Student Union Budgets N1.8m For Phone Calls by mescapee: 8:53am On Sep 15, 2015
Catch them young
Re: OAU Student Union Budgets N1.8m For Phone Calls by LadyTochie(f): 9:00am On Sep 15, 2015
gokay11:
This is ridiculous,say na heaven dey wan call
No, dey wan call their father, satan
Re: OAU Student Union Budgets N1.8m For Phone Calls by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 15, 2015
Fashola should have sought the advise of these future leaders on how to inflate state project. Bit-by- bit, a corrupt leader is created.
Re: OAU Student Union Budgets N1.8m For Phone Calls by Mightyraw(m): 9:08am On Sep 15, 2015
halfrica:

They are lyin to win a gold medal shocked When the continent is littered wit gold embarassed see how the white have brainwashed my children
whem I say GOLD ..i mean precious metal dnt u get . .d land is littered wif lies
Re: OAU Student Union Budgets N1.8m For Phone Calls by Mightyraw(m): 9:08am On Sep 15, 2015
halfrica:

They are lyin to win a gold medal shocked When the continent is littered wit gold embarassed see how the white have brainwashed my children
whem I say GOLD ..i mean precious metal dnt u get . .d land is littered wif lies
Re: OAU Student Union Budgets N1.8m For Phone Calls by swedex: 9:15am On Sep 15, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm tomorrow's leader!
Re: OAU Student Union Budgets N1.8m For Phone Calls by otokx(m): 9:17am On Sep 15, 2015
This is one is small now, just do a study amongst Nigeria federal universities and you will be shocked - looting continua. All the ex president of SUG are just buying land and cars once they leave office.
Re: OAU Student Union Budgets N1.8m For Phone Calls by boxypane(m): 9:24am On Sep 15, 2015
PDPians in the making. Great ife Students, let's flush these hollow bellied bulls off our politics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! / ASUU: FG Reveals When Strike Will Be Called Off / HELP: How To Complete My I.T Log-book.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.