Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,176 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

God's Grace Is Unmerited - Joseph Prince - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God's Grace Is Unmerited - Joseph Prince (3623 Views)

A Brand New Body At The Blast Of A Trumpet - Joseph Prince / Grace Is Our Teacher, Not The Ten Commandments - Olamide Obire / Boast In God's Grace For You - Joseph Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

God's Grace Is Unmerited - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:19am On Sep 15, 2015
Galatians 5:4
You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

What is the grace of God? Simply put, the grace of God is God blessing, healing and delivering you because of Jesus. The grace of God is His unearned, unmerited and undeserved favor toward you simply because of Jesus’ finished work at the cross.

Because God’s grace is based on Jesus’ work and not yours, the only way you fall from this grace is by believing that you can earn, merit and deserve it through your obedience and good works. For example, you fall from grace when you say, “God has to answer my prayer because I have prayed long enough.” You also fall from grace when you think that because you are serving in church or you have kicked a bad habit, God is pleased with you and He has to bless you.When you think that it is by your efforts and obedience that you receive God’s blessings, you become like the Pharisees. They believed that their law-keeping justified them and ensured that God would bless them. But the truth is that when you believe like them, “you have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace”. This means that you are cut off from Christ, who is your salvation, Redeemer, healer and provider. Christ has become of no effect to you!

My friend, surely you would want Christ to be of effect to you. People to whom Christ is of effect receive from Him the miracle they need. When He is of effect to them, He is their healer and they get healed. He is their wisdom and they are wise before man. He is their good success and they experience good success in all that they do.

Beloved, for Christ to always be of effect to you and to never nullify the grace of God operating in your life, just remember and believe that it is because of Christ and His finished work—His blood, His stripes, His death, His obedience—that you are justified, healed and blessed!

https://www.josephprince.org/blog/daily-grace-inspirations/gods-grace-is-unmerited

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God's Grace Is Unmerited - Joseph Prince by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 15, 2015
Thank you darling Jesus, for your grace upon my life.

2 Likes

Re: God's Grace Is Unmerited - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:44am On Sep 15, 2015
modelmike7:
Amen my bro. It is well. Jesus is Love.

1 Like

Re: God's Grace Is Unmerited - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 5:43pm On Sep 15, 2015
modelmike7:
Re: God's Grace Is Unmerited - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:55am On Sep 16, 2015
jiggaz:
Amen my bro. It is well. Jesus is Love.
Re: God's Grace Is Unmerited - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 5:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
Noted
Re: God's Grace Is Unmerited - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:00am On Sep 17, 2015
jiggaz:
Noted
Re: God's Grace Is Unmerited - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 11:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
modelmike7:
Re: God's Grace Is Unmerited - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:43am On Sep 20, 2015
Good morning
Re: God's Grace Is Unmerited - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:29am On Dec 25, 2015
merry Christmas
Re: God's Grace Is Unmerited - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 9:17am On Jan 05, 2016
good morning
Re: God's Grace Is Unmerited - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 12:10pm On Jan 10, 2016
jiggaz:
good morning
Re: God's Grace Is Unmerited - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 12:48pm On Feb 16, 2016
afternoon
Re: God's Grace Is Unmerited - Joseph Prince by Charisplus(f): 11:21am On Feb 17, 2016
We can never earn or work for our salvation! Salvation is already completed with the death of Jesus on the Cross! It is a done deal! Nothing you do or don't do can add to it! Trusting in your efforts and works for salvation is denying that Jesus' death was enough!
Re: God's Grace Is Unmerited - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:31pm On Feb 17, 2016
Charisplus:
We can never earn or work for our salvation! Salvation is already completed with the death of Jesus on the Cross! It is a done deal! Nothing you do or don't do can add to it! Trusting in your efforts and works for salvation is denying that Jesus' death was enough!
that's true my dear.

1 Like

Re: God's Grace Is Unmerited - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:09pm On Feb 18, 2016
evening
Re: God's Grace Is Unmerited - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:25am On Feb 19, 2016
morning
Re: God's Grace Is Unmerited - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:43am On Feb 20, 2016
morning oh
Re: God's Grace Is Unmerited - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:23pm On Apr 27, 2016
evening
Re: God's Grace Is Unmerited - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 8:45pm On May 02, 2016
good evening
Re: God's Grace Is Unmerited - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 8:56pm On May 04, 2016
evening
Re: God's Grace Is Unmerited - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:48am On May 22, 2016
morning
Re: God's Grace Is Unmerited - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:28am On Jun 12, 2016
morning..
Re: God's Grace Is Unmerited - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 8:37am On Jun 19, 2016
jiggaz:
morning..
Re: God's Grace Is Unmerited - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 1:58pm On Jun 25, 2016
afternoon.....
Re: God's Grace Is Unmerited - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 8:47am On Jun 26, 2016
jiggaz:
afternoon.....
Re: God's Grace Is Unmerited - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:34pm On Jul 01, 2016
evening
Re: God's Grace Is Unmerited - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:07am On Jul 02, 2016
jiggaz:
evening
Re: God's Grace Is Unmerited - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:59am On Jul 03, 2016
morning
Re: God's Grace Is Unmerited - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 1:04pm On Jul 03, 2016
jiggaz:
morning
Re: God's Grace Is Unmerited - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:48pm On Jul 03, 2016
evening
Re: God's Grace Is Unmerited - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:43pm On Jul 07, 2016
jiggaz:
evening

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Respect other People's Belief" Is Arguably The Most Hypocritical Statement Ever / God Did Not Create The Universe / CEO Of The Mount Zion, Mike Bamiloye Marks His Wife's Birthday In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.