Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,730 members, 7,955,770 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:42 PM

See: Identical Twin Sisters Are Married To Identical Twin Brothers,live Together - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See: Identical Twin Sisters Are Married To Identical Twin Brothers,live Together (1678 Views)

Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together / Pictures Of A Woman’s Two Sets Of Identical Twin Boys / Identical Twin Sisters Who Are Pregnant At The Same Time (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See: Identical Twin Sisters Are Married To Identical Twin Brothers,live Together by qtx(m): 7:26am On Sep 15, 2015
A set of identical twin sisters who married a set of identical twin brothers returned to the Twins Festival where they wed 22 years ago.

Phil and Doug Malm married sisters Jena and Jill back in 1993 at the festival.
Both couples now each have one child and they all live under one roof in the same house in Moscow, Idaho.

The men, now 58, and the women, now 48, celebrated their anniversary at the annual Twins Festival in Twinsburg, Ohio this weekend – and all four wore the same outfit.

They were joined by hundreds of other sets of twins at the event.
The city hosts the largest gathering of twins in the world and there were plenty of double takes at this year’s event – the 40th annual festival.

For Pictures and more click http://www.robminds.com/entertainment/identical-twin-sisters-are-married-to-identical-twin-brothers-all-live-in-one-house/
Re: See: Identical Twin Sisters Are Married To Identical Twin Brothers,live Together by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 15, 2015
Interesting.
Re: See: Identical Twin Sisters Are Married To Identical Twin Brothers,live Together by Pidggin(f): 7:50am On Sep 15, 2015
Unique but there's something spooky about twins smiley
Re: See: Identical Twin Sisters Are Married To Identical Twin Brothers,live Together by qtx(m): 10:34am On Sep 15, 2015
Pidggin:
Unique but there's something spooky about twins smiley
really? you think so?
Re: See: Identical Twin Sisters Are Married To Identical Twin Brothers,live Together by qtx(m): 10:37am On Sep 15, 2015
qtx:
A set of identical twin sisters who married a set of identical twin brothers returned to the Twins Festival where they wed 22 years ago.

Phil and Doug Malm married sisters Jena and Jill back in 1993 at the festival.
Both couples now each have one child and they all live under one roof in the same house in Moscow, Idaho.

The men, now 58, and the women, now 48, celebrated their anniversary at the annual Twins Festival in Twinsburg, Ohio this weekend – and all four wore the same outfit.

They were joined by hundreds of other sets of twins at the event.
The city hosts the largest gathering of twins in the world and there were plenty of double takes at this year’s event – the 40th annual festival.

For Pictures and more click http://www.robminds.com/entertainment/identical-twin-sisters-are-married-to-identical-twin-brothers-all-live-in-one-house/
the bold statement was my source of worry. How identical couples live together. Have you ever imagined the confusion ? I dont know if any one here has thought about it that way. How are they able to cope with that?
Re: See: Identical Twin Sisters Are Married To Identical Twin Brothers,live Together by Pidggin(f): 1:54pm On Sep 15, 2015
qtx:

really? you think so?

Yeah I hope I don't have them, single's better
Re: See: Identical Twin Sisters Are Married To Identical Twin Brothers,live Together by qtx(m): 2:35pm On Sep 28, 2015
Pidggin:

Yeah I hope I don't have them, single's better

One man's food is another man's poison. I pray to have them. grin

(1) (Reply)

14 'NEVER Rules' Every Woman Should Learn / See Me See Trouble O. / When You Leave Your Kids Alone At Home. See What May Be The Result (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.