Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

See Me See Trouble O. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See Me See Trouble O. (1641 Views)

Having Trouble With Your Drivers, Get A Professional Driver In Abuja Or Lagos / Nigerian Woman In Trouble For Battering Indian Lover (photo) / Am In Trouble With The Wife I Married Today Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Me See Trouble O. by breadplanets(f): 10:46am On Feb 21, 2016
Hmmm... One man called me on thursday evening that he wants to speak with the Reverend. Since i dont know any reverend i told him that he called a wrong number. Later in the evening he sent me this message. *We wl arrest all of u bunch of criminals soon, i bet u* i was like wetin b this one again. I ignored the message. Last night he called again dat one lady said im her guarantor and the said lady duped them of a large amount of money. I started laughing cos i couldnt make head or tail of what he was on about. I later asked him what my name is he refused to answer. He was busy making all sorts of threats. Hian! See me see trouble o. I told a friend of mine and she said its these local frausters that later he will tell me to pay so so amount of money to settle the case. Abeg my e-family is this true? Cos at a point i was bothered before person go enter trouble for wetin she no knw as e take happen?

1 Like

Re: See Me See Trouble O. by thorpido(m): 10:51am On Feb 21, 2016
Just ignore him.If he can't be coherent except making threats,don't bother answering his calls
You're innocent,aren't you?

4 Likes

Re: See Me See Trouble O. by Cutehector(m): 10:55am On Feb 21, 2016
U are even pickin his calls... u have time sha.

5 Likes

Re: See Me See Trouble O. by An0nimus: 11:01am On Feb 21, 2016
Next he calls pick his call, put the phone in a quiet place and allow him discuss with himself.

7 Likes

Re: See Me See Trouble O. by EfemenaXY: 11:02am On Feb 21, 2016
Block the number. And if he calls with a different number, block it again too.

In the meantime, alert a male member of your family to let them know what's happening so in case he calls you with another different number, hand your phone over to them.

That notwithstanding, make sure you don't give out any information such as your name, where you live, what church you attend, nothing.

The idiöt is fishing for info from you. Be smart and don't be a prey to his tactics.

6 Likes

Re: See Me See Trouble O. by Oyiboman69: 11:21am On Feb 21, 2016
Always return his call with calmness, that is when he will realise,he is speaking to wrong person.

1 Like

Re: See Me See Trouble O. by breadplanets(f): 11:27am On Feb 21, 2016
thorpido i have no idea what he is talking about o. My husband and my brother knows about the call and they are both laughing cos they are not taking him serious. Me guarantor kwa? Who dash me?

1 Like

Re: See Me See Trouble O. by Tallesty1(m): 11:27am On Feb 21, 2016
Goan report him to the police
Re: See Me See Trouble O. by thorpido(m): 2:39pm On Feb 21, 2016
breadplanets:
thorpido i have no idea what he is talking about o. My husband and my brother knows about the call and they are both laughing cos they are not taking him serious. Me guarantor kwa? Who dash me?
Don't give him that attention.He will get tired.

1 Like

Re: See Me See Trouble O. by socrateez(m): 5:28pm On Feb 21, 2016
Just download Truecaller on your phone and block him forever!!

2 Likes

Re: See Me See Trouble O. by breadplanets(f): 7:12pm On Feb 21, 2016
socrateez:
Just download Truecaller on your phone and block him forever!!
The first time he called was a separate no. The message was a different no yesterday's call was a different no too. Ewuoo...

1 Like

Re: See Me See Trouble O. by EfemenaXY: 7:23pm On Feb 21, 2016
breadplanets:
The first time he called was a separate no. The message was a different no yesterday's call was a different no too. Ewuoo...

If it worries you that much, then hand the phone over to your husband.

1 Like

Re: See Me See Trouble O. by breadplanets(f): 7:56pm On Feb 21, 2016
EfemenaXY:

If it worries you that much, then hand the phone over to your husband.
I sure will o. This one don pass me.
Re: See Me See Trouble O. by Chidoks(f): 10:51pm On Feb 21, 2016
An0nimus:
Next he calls pick his call, put the phone in a quiet place and allow him discuss with himself.
Or better still when she picks the call, let her turn up the volume of her sound system and place the phone directly in front of the speaker. This is tested and approved!

2 Likes

Re: See Me See Trouble O. by Pidggin(f): 12:19am On Feb 22, 2016
Must you pick his calls?
Re: See Me See Trouble O. by Idydarling(f): 1:38pm On Feb 22, 2016
Chidoks:

Or better still when she picks the call, let her turn up the volume of her sound system and place the phone directly in front of the speaker. This is tested and approved!
wicked! !

2 Likes

Re: See Me See Trouble O. by Chidoks(f): 2:40pm On Feb 22, 2016
Idydarling:

wicked! !
Hahaha!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Your Greatest Fear. / Happy Birthday To Mrs. Uchechi Okwu-kanu(Nnamdi Kanu's Wife). / I Am A House-husband…why Can’t My Family Accept That?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.