Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Man Trapped Inside Grave In Jigawa As He Tries To Steal Dead Human Body (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Trapped Inside Grave In Jigawa As He Tries To Steal Dead Human Body (Photo) (73918 Views)

Victims Of Herdsmen Attack Buried In A Mass Grave In Plateau State. Graphic Pics / Hoodlums Steal Corpse From Grave In Kaduna, Rob Another - PICS / Pastor Who Killed And Buried His Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Trapped Inside Grave In Jigawa As He Tries To Steal Dead Human Body (Photo) by okonja(m): 10:38am On Sep 15, 2015
[size=18pt]Why posting old news?...This news is over 3 years old [/size] undecided
Re: Man Trapped Inside Grave In Jigawa As He Tries To Steal Dead Human Body (Photo) by Banter1(m): 10:39am On Sep 15, 2015
onlyme12:
According to report,this happened in Kazaure town (Jigawa State) ,a man was trapped as he tried to steal the human body 2 hours after they buried the deceased,the culprit was pulled inside the grave till he met his end too. will get more details on this...

Source: http://www.nigerianewsheadlines.com/?p=8429
this news is like two years now.
Re: Man Trapped Inside Grave In Jigawa As He Tries To Steal Dead Human Body (Photo) by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 15, 2015
The way the guy set yansh. They should flog him like 70 strokes of cane on his bare buttocks till it changes colour like a chameleon.
Re: Man Trapped Inside Grave In Jigawa As He Tries To Steal Dead Human Body (Photo) by kestolove95(m): 10:43am On Sep 15, 2015
Wetin chinonso won use aboki man body do for God sake?
Re: Man Trapped Inside Grave In Jigawa As He Tries To Steal Dead Human Body (Photo) by Henry22(m): 10:43am On Sep 15, 2015
uselessgoat:
THE MAN MUST COME FROM THE SOUTH EAST CAPITAL OF RITUALIST IN NIGERIA
you rep your monica very well......
Re: Man Trapped Inside Grave In Jigawa As He Tries To Steal Dead Human Body (Photo) by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 15, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:
Bad market

On the other news, i am on my way to my plantain farm
start plantain farm

See as your plaintain lean like you. Lol
Re: Man Trapped Inside Grave In Jigawa As He Tries To Steal Dead Human Body (Photo) by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 15, 2015
nickkylawve:
ok tell Linda ikeji abt it

Lool, you're very funny... just wanted to digress a little for the fun of it tho' How're you? Beautiful Pic

1 Like

Re: Man Trapped Inside Grave In Jigawa As He Tries To Steal Dead Human Body (Photo) by qtx(m): 10:49am On Sep 15, 2015
stealing corpse again? There is nothing they cant still in this country even including feces. shocked

[url]robminds.com[/url]
Re: Man Trapped Inside Grave In Jigawa As He Tries To Steal Dead Human Body (Photo) by Machine075: 10:49am On Sep 15, 2015
okonja:
[size=18pt]Why posting old news?...This news is over 3 years old [/size] undecided

Beside, if u look closely at the pics u will notice that the man is lying on the surface. Not necessarily a grave. Fake news
Re: Man Trapped Inside Grave In Jigawa As He Tries To Steal Dead Human Body (Photo) by Kirinwa: 10:53am On Sep 15, 2015
Logician:
There are more to this story. he tried to steal the human body 2 hours after they buried the deceased people are usually buried during the day and its difficult to comprehend why someone would go stealing a corpse in the day time, just barely 2hrs after. They should tell us what really transpired.

Another point is looking at that picture any sane man would doubt the veracity of the report but aproko nairalanders have swallowed the story hook, line and sinker.
Re: Man Trapped Inside Grave In Jigawa As He Tries To Steal Dead Human Body (Photo) by ekefre4(m): 10:59am On Sep 15, 2015
uselessgoat:
THE MAN MUST COME FROM THE SOUTH EAST CAPITAL OF RITUALIST IN NIGERIA
I was abt 2 reply u then I saw ir moniker
Re: Man Trapped Inside Grave In Jigawa As He Tries To Steal Dead Human Body (Photo) by fart: 11:03am On Sep 15, 2015
OVI75:
Heaven awaits him.

more like hell
Re: Man Trapped Inside Grave In Jigawa As He Tries To Steal Dead Human Body (Photo) by jamesoreen: 11:04am On Sep 15, 2015
Is this actually what happened? I don't believe it. Maybe some people are trying to make the story look that way. Could it be that the Man was killed and dumped there so that there won't be any means for further investigation. Why would he go and steal the corpse after two hours of burial during the day? Why didn't he wait till night? It doesn't sound straight to me.
Re: Man Trapped Inside Grave In Jigawa As He Tries To Steal Dead Human Body (Photo) by emmadaji: 11:08am On Sep 15, 2015
The story is not new any more, is over 2 years now this incident happened in Jigawa state.Is now making a head line NL
Re: Man Trapped Inside Grave In Jigawa As He Tries To Steal Dead Human Body (Photo) by emmadaji: 11:09am On Sep 15, 2015
jamesoreen:
Is this actually what happened? I don't believe it. Maybe some people are trying to make the story look that way. Could it be that the Man was killed and dumped there so that there won't be any means for further investigation. Why would he go and steal the corpse after two hours of burial during the day? Why didn't he wait till night? It doesn't sound straight to me.

IS REAL BUT IS OVER 2 YEARS NOW
Re: Man Trapped Inside Grave In Jigawa As He Tries To Steal Dead Human Body (Photo) by bummyla(m): 11:13am On Sep 15, 2015
serves him right! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Man Trapped Inside Grave In Jigawa As He Tries To Steal Dead Human Body (Photo) by KazeemKamal: 11:16am On Sep 15, 2015
That serve him ryt.

Abobaku
Re: Man Trapped Inside Grave In Jigawa As He Tries To Steal Dead Human Body (Photo) by sandave(m): 11:17am On Sep 15, 2015
Logician:
There are more to this story. he tried to steal the human body 2 hours after they buried the deceased people are usually buried during the day and its difficult to comprehend why someone would go stealing a corpse in the day time, just barely 2hrs after. They should tell us what really transpired.

I support u bro.....who is fooling who here
Re: Man Trapped Inside Grave In Jigawa As He Tries To Steal Dead Human Body (Photo) by FODA(m): 11:18am On Sep 15, 2015
Nollywood pic.
Re: Man Trapped Inside Grave In Jigawa As He Tries To Steal Dead Human Body (Photo) by kosokoadeyemi: 11:27am On Sep 15, 2015
Na God catch am,he too be dead body.
Re: Man Trapped Inside Grave In Jigawa As He Tries To Steal Dead Human Body (Photo) by jimzad02(m): 11:35am On Sep 15, 2015
This na old story, I'm 4rm Jigawa State I heard about it five years ago. Please are you out dated or compromised?
Re: Man Trapped Inside Grave In Jigawa As He Tries To Steal Dead Human Body (Photo) by hendrixxx(m): 11:48am On Sep 15, 2015
Logician:
Re: Man Trapped Inside Grave In Jigawa As He Tries To Steal Dead Human Body (Photo) by fortunechy(m): 11:59am On Sep 15, 2015
na dai way b4
Re: Man Trapped Inside Grave In Jigawa As He Tries To Steal Dead Human Body (Photo) by unite4real: 12:00pm On Sep 15, 2015
Logician:

you are on point. Something fishy. i see monkey hand resemble human hand in this matter
Re: Man Trapped Inside Grave In Jigawa As He Tries To Steal Dead Human Body (Photo) by cyprex: 12:03pm On Sep 15, 2015
Logician:

you are so on point.

The picture shows onlookers. Even if the onlookers just came out, they would instinctively move to his rescue but they just stand around watching. It is more than meets the eyes.

Relevant authorities should move in and immediately make arrests. The onlookers must have something to tell Nigerians.
Re: Man Trapped Inside Grave In Jigawa As He Tries To Steal Dead Human Body (Photo) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 15, 2015
I DON'T BELIEVE THIS CRAP...
Re: Man Trapped Inside Grave In Jigawa As He Tries To Steal Dead Human Body (Photo) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 15, 2015
cyprex:

you are so on point.

The picture shows onlookers. Even if the onlookers just came out, they would instinctively move to his rescue but they just stand around watching. It is more than meets the eyes.

Relevant authorities should move in and immediately make arrests. The onlookers must have something to tell Nigerians.

Cyprex tell them..
Re: Man Trapped Inside Grave In Jigawa As He Tries To Steal Dead Human Body (Photo) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 15, 2015
onlyme12:
According to report,this happened in Kazaure town (Jigawa State) ,a man was trapped as he tried to steal the human body 2 hours after they buried the deceased,the culprit was pulled inside the grave till he met his end too. will get more details on this...

Source: http://www.nigerianewsheadlines.com/?p=8429

whats the name of the movie?
Re: Man Trapped Inside Grave In Jigawa As He Tries To Steal Dead Human Body (Photo) by EskimiJay1(m): 12:13pm On Sep 15, 2015
Heartless animal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Son Attempts To Chop Off His Mother's Private Part Over Adultery / ‘girls Run Mad After We Used Them For Yahoo Plus’ (photo) / Occultic Students Of Fedpoly Oko Caught During Initiation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.