Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,876 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

2 Women Took Turns To Rape Him At 'snake' Point In Kenya - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 2 Women Took Turns To Rape Him At 'snake' Point In Kenya (1205 Views)

See How Father And Son Took Turns To Rape 12-year-old Daughter / Woman Advertises Cheating Husband On Newspaper In Kenya (Photo) / My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Women Took Turns To Rape Him At 'snake' Point In Kenya by Abbeyme: 8:45am On Sep 15, 2015
Girl Power
Two women are on the run in Kenya for allegedly raping a man while holding a gun on him.

A 29-year-old Kenyan man has lodged a report with the police how he was abducted and gang-raped by two women who threatened to unleash a massive snake on him if he dared to refuse or put up any resistance.

Aside the snake, the two sex hungry women also held a gun at the man while they forced him to have sexual intercourse with them. According to the police, they have launched a manhunt for the two women who indecently assaulted the man from the Karoi district after offering him a lift from Magunje Growth Point to Karoi.

"Police are investigating a case of aggravated indecent assault in which two women ordered a 29-year-old man to have sexual intercourse with one of them while the other one was holding a a live snake and pistol," Chief police spokesperson, Senior Assistant Commissioner Charity Charamba confirmed.

Charamba said that the incident happened at 9 am when the complainant boarded a Toyota Raum with the vehicle driven by a middle-aged woman who was in the company of another woman, offering to give him a lift to his destination.

But at a lonely stretch on the road, the driver pulled up, pretending she wanted to check the car's tyre.

After a while, they resumed the journey with the driver turning into a bushy area and one of the women suddenly produced a gun and a snake and ordered the man to have sex with them.

One of the women allegedly ordered the man to swallow a blue tablet meant for sexual enhancement before taking turns to have unprotected sexual intercourse with him without his consent. The victim was taken to the hospital for tests to be run on him.

Source :http://pulse.ng/gist/girl-power-2-women-took-turns-to-rape-him-at-snake-point-in-kenya-id4166737.html?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=cpc&utm_content=m-position-3-nc&utm_campaign=pst-daily

Re: 2 Women Took Turns To Rape Him At 'snake' Point In Kenya by Seuncoded(f): 8:49am On Sep 15, 2015
Hyummmm
Re: 2 Women Took Turns To Rape Him At 'snake' Point In Kenya by ibkgab001: 8:54am On Sep 15, 2015
End time
Re: 2 Women Took Turns To Rape Him At 'snake' Point In Kenya by FruityLass: 9:03am On Sep 15, 2015
Hunger cheesy

Lmao
Re: 2 Women Took Turns To Rape Him At 'snake' Point In Kenya by pyyxxaro: 9:11am On Sep 15, 2015
Wonders they say would never end

Make dem con try am with Men from Benue State

The likes of Tu face

Their kpekus go catch fire

Incase una see the ladies, plz tell dem am waiting for them tongue
Re: 2 Women Took Turns To Rape Him At 'snake' Point In Kenya by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:19am On Sep 15, 2015
If real then it has a purpose. Do ladies really rape men at gun point grin

Lol undecided
Re: 2 Women Took Turns To Rape Him At 'snake' Point In Kenya by pet4ril(f): 9:25am On Sep 15, 2015
This world cool cool cool
Re: 2 Women Took Turns To Rape Him At 'snake' Point In Kenya by Abbeyme: 10:46am On Sep 15, 2015
pyyxxaro:
Wonders they say would never end

Make dem con try am with Men from Benue State

The likes of Tu face

Their kpekus go catch fire

Incase una see the ladies, plz tell dem am waiting for them tongue

I'll try forward your intent and interest to them..
Re: 2 Women Took Turns To Rape Him At 'snake' Point In Kenya by pyyxxaro: 11:03am On Sep 15, 2015
Abbeyme:

I'll try forward your intent and interest to them..

Thanks

Would appreciate wink
Re: 2 Women Took Turns To Rape Him At 'snake' Point In Kenya by austine4real(m): 12:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
Na free obo b this o.sumtin wey me dey find na im 1 guy com dey complain
Re: 2 Women Took Turns To Rape Him At 'snake' Point In Kenya by FlySly05: 12:58pm On Sep 15, 2015
Instead of a manhunt, they should start witchhunt to effectively catch those winch. Haba!!

(1) (Reply)

Hut / My 7 Years Old Neices Creative Mind / Housewives Can Now Earn Cool Cash From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.