Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Man Sprays Baygon On ATM To Remove Spiritual Bugs From His Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Sprays Baygon On ATM To Remove Spiritual Bugs From His Account (32098 Views)

Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS / Man Sleeping On ATM At Immigration Office Ikoyi (Photo) / 12 Types Of People You Meet On ATM Queue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Sprays Baygon On ATM To Remove Spiritual Bugs From His Account by onismate: 4:27am On Nov 26, 2016
Chaiiii, this is so hilarious. Man uses Baygon to remove spiritual bugs bugging his account in ATM joint. Photo below…
Na so madness dey start

http://www.hovabuzz.com/frontline/1246-spiritual-bug-removal-man-uses-baygon-to-remove-spiritual-bugs-taking-his-money-at-atm-joint-photos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Sprays Baygon On ATM To Remove Spiritual Bugs From His Account by HungerBAD: 4:30am On Nov 26, 2016
Lol.

I am sure that Atm machine is infected with bedbugs,so this man brought Baygon along.

9 Likes

Re: Man Sprays Baygon On ATM To Remove Spiritual Bugs From His Account by ikp120(m): 5:06am On Nov 26, 2016
Lalastclala, you never activate money? Cos we dey activate money o la la o la la

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sprays Baygon On ATM To Remove Spiritual Bugs From His Account by iheanyi4u(m): 5:11am On Nov 26, 2016
Him suppose first use the atm comot the bugs in his head

1 Like

Re: Man Sprays Baygon On ATM To Remove Spiritual Bugs From His Account by ObaKlaz: 5:30am On Nov 26, 2016
Many are mad, few are roaming the streets. cheesy cheesy grin

37 Likes

Re: Man Sprays Baygon On ATM To Remove Spiritual Bugs From His Account by nerilove(m): 6:08am On Nov 26, 2016
You can take away the man from the street but you can't take the street away from the man

5 Likes

Re: Man Sprays Baygon On ATM To Remove Spiritual Bugs From His Account by myfantasies(f): 6:17am On Nov 26, 2016
Gullible follower

I know say na one pastor give him d baygon

Anointed baygon indeed

6 Likes

Re: Man Sprays Baygon On ATM To Remove Spiritual Bugs From His Account by segebase(m): 6:33am On Nov 26, 2016
this guy madness no b for here
Re: Man Sprays Baygon On ATM To Remove Spiritual Bugs From His Account by mazimee(m): 6:33am On Nov 26, 2016
nerilove:
You can take a man out from the Street but you can't take the street away from the man

Fixed

8 Likes

Re: Man Sprays Baygon On ATM To Remove Spiritual Bugs From His Account by DoPeRoSa(f): 7:26am On Nov 26, 2016
nerilove:
You can take away Street from the man but you can't take the street away from the man
I'm not understanding

18 Likes

Re: Man Sprays Baygon On ATM To Remove Spiritual Bugs From His Account by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 26, 2016
Re: Man Sprays Baygon On ATM To Remove Spiritual Bugs From His Account by dreamwords: 8:10am On Nov 26, 2016
nerilove:
You can take away Street from the man but you can't take the street away from the man

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Sprays Baygon On ATM To Remove Spiritual Bugs From His Account by lionlamb020(m): 8:11am On Nov 26, 2016
myfantasies:
Gullible follower

I know say na one pastor give him d baygon

Anointed baygon indeed
He's actually a "pastor".. Using holy spray for miracles

1 Like

Re: Man Sprays Baygon On ATM To Remove Spiritual Bugs From His Account by emeijeh(m): 8:30am On Nov 26, 2016
He must be insane

11 Likes

Re: Man Sprays Baygon On ATM To Remove Spiritual Bugs From His Account by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 26, 2016
cele membergrin

1 Like

Re: Man Sprays Baygon On ATM To Remove Spiritual Bugs From His Account by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 26, 2016
nerilove:

the weed wey you smoke high pass that man own I swear

20 Likes

Re: Man Sprays Baygon On ATM To Remove Spiritual Bugs From His Account by wayne4loan: 8:41am On Nov 26, 2016
shocked Oh africa, oh my africa shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Sprays Baygon On ATM To Remove Spiritual Bugs From His Account by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 8:50am On Nov 26, 2016
Lol .. Strange things happening at strange hours .. Only end time can be used to explain thischeesy

1 Like

Re: Man Sprays Baygon On ATM To Remove Spiritual Bugs From His Account by nerilove(m): 9:37am On Nov 26, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:

the weed wey you smoke high pass that man own I swear
Your madness dey your body. Mofo like you

1 Like

Re: Man Sprays Baygon On ATM To Remove Spiritual Bugs From His Account by sirantonio(m): 9:42am On Nov 26, 2016
Did it occur to you guys that he is looking for fingerprints of the previous user in order to access the account? Maybe he is just fooling around..

3 Likes

Re: Man Sprays Baygon On ATM To Remove Spiritual Bugs From His Account by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 26, 2016
nerilove:
Your madness dey your body. Mofo like you
stop smoking weed my brother, e no good for body...and if you wan smoke no smoke that particular brand wey you smoke this morning

cuz e strong pass you...

6 Likes

Re: Man Sprays Baygon On ATM To Remove Spiritual Bugs From His Account by LadyOmaDine(f): 10:36am On Nov 26, 2016

Check my signature
Re: Man Sprays Baygon On ATM To Remove Spiritual Bugs From His Account by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 26, 2016
Hahahah..loolz
Re: Man Sprays Baygon On ATM To Remove Spiritual Bugs From His Account by myfantasies(f): 10:42am On Nov 26, 2016
lionlamb020:

He's actually a "pastor".. Using holy spray for miracles
If a pastor is as stupid as dis i wonder how his followers will be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Sprays Baygon On ATM To Remove Spiritual Bugs From His Account by Haywhymido(m): 10:48am On Nov 26, 2016
U people r funny. Neri u sef no try
Re: Man Sprays Baygon On ATM To Remove Spiritual Bugs From His Account by Whizkeey(m): 11:36am On Nov 26, 2016
I forgot to laff meanwhile dis man wife and his children, father, mother, friend, siblings, cousins, uncle ,brother, sister,motherinlaw , fathetinlaw oh sorry jus waste ur don't have nothing to say .
Re: Man Sprays Baygon On ATM To Remove Spiritual Bugs From His Account by donsteady(m): 11:36am On Nov 26, 2016
Sadly this is somebody's husband.
Re: Man Sprays Baygon On ATM To Remove Spiritual Bugs From His Account by henrydadon(m): 11:37am On Nov 26, 2016
grin

the weed must be strong grin

[img]http://i./Hy9FU7i9TEQcU.gif[/img]

7 Likes

Re: Man Sprays Baygon On ATM To Remove Spiritual Bugs From His Account by justi4jesu(f): 11:38am On Nov 26, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Sprays Baygon On ATM To Remove Spiritual Bugs From His Account by martineverest(m): 11:38am On Nov 26, 2016
too many madmen roaming about
Re: Man Sprays Baygon On ATM To Remove Spiritual Bugs From His Account by shamecurls(m): 11:38am On Nov 26, 2016
Oshogbo weed topped with Codeine

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Still A Mummy’s Boy" - Femi Otedola Says As He Visits His Mum / Folorunso Alakija Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today (Photos) / Banks Sack 110 Top Executives, Others Over N82bn Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.