Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Please Advise Me On This Course (philosophy) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Advise Me On This Course (philosophy) (728 Views)

What Can I Do With A Degree In Philosophy? / Only FUTA Offers This Course In The Whole West Africa / Professor Of Philosophy Laid-in-state In His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise Me On This Course (philosophy) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 15, 2015
Hello Nairalanders, i have just been offered admission to study philosophy, though that's not the course i put in for (i choose law), but unfortunately for me i was given philosophy, the thing is that i really want to study law, but now that i have been given admission to study a course i'm not in love with, i want to know the benefit and what can i can i use the course(profession) although i was told i can change course to law when i get to 200 level but i don't know if i will be able keep up with the conditions, so i want to know if i should stick to the course i was given. graduate, undergraduate and those who have idea of the course should please advise please. thanks
Re: Please Advise Me On This Course (philosophy) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
The only experience I have is from GST 102 & books. Naira landers Freemanan and Fynestboi studied philosophy. They might be of help. Cheers.
Re: Please Advise Me On This Course (philosophy) by Fynestboi: 12:19pm On Sep 16, 2015
Karmanaut:
The only experience I have is from GST 102 & books.
Naira landers Freemanan and Fynestboi studied philosophy.
They might be of help.
Cheers.

Any help?
Re: Please Advise Me On This Course (philosophy) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 16, 2015
Fynestboi:

Any help?
Not me, the OP.
Re: Please Advise Me On This Course (philosophy) by GeniusDavid(m): 5:45pm On Nov 30, 2015
Karmanaut:
The only experience I have is from GST 102 & books.
Naira landers Freemanan and Fynestboi studied philosophy.
They might be of help.
Cheers.
Whats course did u study? (Big Fan)

(1) (Reply)

MUST READ: 41 Real Facts To Know About Life And Improving Your Self Worth / Deleted / IGBO KWENU!!! Igbos Ranked The Most Brilliant People Of African Race – Us Repo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.