Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Learn Graphic Design For FREE - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Learn Graphic Design For FREE (13989 Views)

Where To Learn Graphic And Web Designing / Learn Graphic Design (step By Step Video Course) / Can I Learn Graphic Design On My Own? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by yusufu16: 2:31am On Oct 25, 2015
issaRukayat:
mr yusuf Good evening,I used cdr11 to design this I clicked on the color but its not reflecting on the design, plz what didn't I do right?

Make sure you select the object first before you pick the color.
Also is your design a raster image or a vector object.
Can you upload the screenshot here let me see
Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 25, 2015
yusufu16:

Make sure you select the object first before you pick the color. Also is your design a raster image or a vector object. Can you upload the screenshot here let me see
Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by yusufu16: 12:35pm On Oct 25, 2015
I believe there are lot of Opportunities out there for graphic designer. Graphic designers are making it big out there. I have seen a graphic designer who made over N80million in one year on themeforest.net. My dream is to see more Nigeria graphic designers doing well for themselves. I watch minimum of 3 tutorials everyday on youtube to learn more.
Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 26, 2015
issaRukayat:
mr yusuf Good evening,I used cdr11 to design this I clicked on the color but its not reflecting on the design, plz what didn't I do right?

Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by yusufu16: 12:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
[quote author=issaRukayat post=39366868][/quote]

What you have there are lines or outlines.

To change the color

1. Highlight or select the lines
2. Right-click on the color you want to use.
Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 26, 2015
yusufu16:

What you have there are lines or outlines.

To change the color

1. Highlight or select the lines
2. Right-click on the color you want to use.
tried it,no difference
Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by yusufu16: 2:39pm On Oct 26, 2015
issaRukayat:
tried it,no difference

Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 26, 2015
[quote author=yusufu16 post=39380212][/quote] thank u very much,just did it and it works.u a great tutor

1 Like

Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by yusufu16: 6:10pm On Oct 26, 2015
issaRukayat:
thank u very much,just did it and it works.u a great tutor

Let me know if you have any other problem.
Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 26, 2015
yusufu16:

Let me know if you have any other problem.
thank u,am having issues matering the bezier tool.
Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by U4ure: 1:01am On Oct 27, 2015
please i am interested in graphic designing stuff please where do i start from?
Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by yusufu16: 7:55am On Oct 27, 2015
U4ure:
please i am interested in graphic designing stuff please where do i start from?

You can start with coreldraw or photoshop
Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by 1one: 12:32pm On Nov 01, 2015
yusufu16:

You can start with coreldraw or photoshop

Just wondering.... Why do you think Nigerian Graphic Artists don't use Adobe Illustrator, instead they use CorelDraw.... I'm an illustrator user and to be honest I've hardly seen anyone else in Nigeria that uses Illustrator.
Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by yusufu16: 12:57pm On Nov 01, 2015
1one:

Just wondering.... Why do you think Nigerian Graphic Artists don't use Adobe Illustrator, instead they use CorelDraw.... I'm an illustrator user and to be honest I've hardly seen anyone else in Nigeria that uses Illustrator.

I think, the reason is that most Nigerian printers are familiar with coreldraw for prints work. I personally use Coreldraw and Illustrator, but I even prefer Illustrator.
Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by yusufu16: 12:58pm On Nov 01, 2015
1one:

Check my logo tutorial with Illustrator on www.enzago.com
Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by abisolaarshow(f): 12:06pm On Jan 29, 2016
Mr Yusufu please when are u coming back online o. Am new and would love to learn graphic design from the scratch. God bless u
Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by yusufu16: 4:12pm On Jan 29, 2016
abisolaarshow:
Mr Yusufu please when are u coming back online o. Am new and would love to learn graphic design from the scratch. God bless u

I am always online to answer any question. Drop all your questions here.
Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by Michaelmickey(m): 5:31pm On Jan 29, 2016
Good day mr.ur thread is helpful. I want to learn graphic design, i will be purchase corel draw software and install to my laptop but ur website i wnt to learn from is not delivering my mail.av tried trice subscribing.pls kindly do something abt it.
Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by Bigmind(m): 7:47pm On Jan 29, 2016
yusufu16:

Check my logo tutorial with Illustrator on www.enzago.com
Bro, I'm indeed interested in learning this skill, but I don't know where to start from, bro. I would need you to tell me the best possible way to learn this skill from the scratch. Thanks
Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 29, 2016
Hi Yusuf, I have the design trait but I don't know how to market myself. Also how do I go about building a portfolio for a job position as a graphic artist? I learnt how to make business cards, flyers, etc.
Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by abisolaarshow(f): 9:03pm On Jan 29, 2016
yusufu16:

I am always online to answer any question. Drop all your questions here.

okay sir, so as a complete novice where do u advice me to start , I already av coreldraw X4 on my laptop though.
Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by tvcatch15(m): 4:15am On Jan 30, 2016
Mattex001:

JUmp start the Class boss

I'm sure if u have a detailed outline and structure of what you want to teach, the more interested people will be ...

I am ready to learn sir bring it on

Interested in learning.
Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by tvcatch15(m): 4:16am On Jan 30, 2016
yusufu16:
Hello fellow creative designers. I want to help as many people as I can learn graphic design. The design industry is booming right now and will continue to flourish. The good news is that you dont have to go to school to learn graphic design. I am a self taught graphic designer and website designer with experience in photoshop, coreldraw, indesign, illustrator, wordpress, eCommerce and Social Media .

So let me not waste your time. Ask me anything about graphic design. If I cant answer I will direct you to where you will find relevant answer and learn more. We can also share ideas on my newly created blog Enzago.com

We can also connect via the following

Facebook
Twitter
Google+
Youtube
Email: jesse@enzago.com

Interested in learning
Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by oyetpel(m): 8:07pm On Feb 04, 2016
yusufu16:
Hello fellow creative designers. I want to help as many people as I can learn graphic design. The design industry is booming right now and will continue to flourish. The good news is that you dont have to go to school to learn graphic design. I am a self taught graphic designer and website designer with experience in photoshop, coreldraw, indesign, illustrator, wordpress, eCommerce and Social Media .

So let me not waste your time. Ask me anything about graphic design. If I cant answer I will direct you to where you will find relevant answer and learn more. We can also share ideas on my newly created blog Enzago.com

We can also connect via the following

Facebook
Twitter
Google+
Youtube
Email: jesse@enzago.com
where are you based
Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by Adefaze(m): 10:33pm On Feb 10, 2016
@op. Please , my system is always slow anytime i am working with transparent tools on a bitmap image. It takes lot of time before it display the result.. What is wrong?
Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by yusufu16: 1:18am On Feb 11, 2016
oyetpel:

where are you based

I based in Abuja
Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by yusufu16: 1:19am On Feb 11, 2016
Adefaze:
@op. Please , my system is always slow anytime i am working with transparent tools on a bitmap image. It takes lot of time before it display the result.. What is wrong?

What program are you using?
Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by Adefaze(m): 5:19pm On Feb 11, 2016
yusufu16:

What program are you using?
coreldraw x3
Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by kingjeremy1: 11:26pm On Feb 11, 2016
hello am into graphics also and i have bin looking for a way to create cartoon images all the online videos that i have biin watching are not helping
Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 13, 2016
pls,where can I download the coreldraw and Photoshop software. I want to get started during this NYSC
Re: Learn Graphic Design For FREE by eemjay17(m): 10:33pm On Mar 24, 2016
Where in abuja are you staying? I will like us to see and relate.
yusufu16:

I based in Abuja

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Art of Comic Making & Publishing / Amazing "Pencil Vs Camera" Artworks / Strange But True Picture!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.