Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,153 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Jesus, The Measure Of Your Righteousness - Joseph Prince - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus, The Measure Of Your Righteousness - Joseph Prince (7372 Views)

Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses / ‘i’m NOT JESUS!” - The Man Who Walked Through The Streets Of Nairobi (photos) / You Have First Class Righteousness - Joseph Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus, The Measure Of Your Righteousness - Joseph Prince by AlexRi(f): 11:12pm On Nov 22, 2018
jiggaz:
2 Corinthians 5:21
For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him

God wants us to seek His righteousness and not our own righteousness. When we seek our own righteousness, we will always end up feeling miserable because we can never be righteous by our works, no matter how hard we try. That is why our loving Father wants us to remember that righteousness is not right behavior but a person—Jesus (1 Corinthians 1:30), and that we have “become the righteousness of God in Him”.

I know of a lady who, before coming to our church, attempted to establish her own righteousness by confessing all her sins to “clean” herself up. But she found that the more she confessed her sins, the more sins she discovered in herself. She became guilt-ridden and miserable. Feeling stressed out and weary of confessing her sins all the time, she eventually left the church she was attending. In fact, she never stepped into another church again for the next 10 years.

One day, someone gave her my message tape entitled You Will Never Lose God’s Everlasting Righteousness Given To You and she started listening to it. Once she learnt that Jesus was the measure of her righteousness and acceptance before God, she began to seek God’s righteousness by seeing Christ as her righteousness. Before long, peace and joy came flooding back into her life.Today, she worships in our church. She testified of how God has supernaturally healed her of a long-term medical condition she had. Even her husband, once balding, found hair sprouting supernaturally! God was adding all these things to her according to His promise—“But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you”. (Matthew 6:33)

Beloved, seeking God’s righteousness means that you see Jesus as someone who knew no sin but became sin for you, so that He could give you His righteousness and make you the righteousness of God in Him! As you proclaim daily the truth that you are the righteousness of God in Christ, you will see “all these things” (Matthew 6:33) added to you without even asking for them!

Thought For The Day

Righteousness is not right behavior but a person—Jesus.

http://www.josephprince.org/daily-grace/grace-inspirations/single/jesus-the-measure-of-your-righteousness/

Ref 19v8.... Believers righteousness was never earned nor can it be earned but was granted; a free gift of God. Now, if God say I'm righteousness because of Christ sacrifice why should I believe otherwise by believing the devils lies? devil is our accuser anyways, so don't expect anything good from him. but God is for us and if He is then no one can be against us. All I need is to BELIEVE and know that His sacrifice is SUFFICIENT for me.

Amen.

jiggas, keep the good work going..... Christ is exalted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus, The Measure Of Your Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:24pm On Nov 28, 2018
AlexRi:

Ref 19v8.... Believers righteousness was never earned nor can it be earned but was granted; a free gift of God. Now, if God say I'm righteousness because of Christ sacrifice why should I believe otherwise by believing the devils lies? devil is our accuser anyways, so don't expect anything good from him. but God is for us and if He is then no one can be against us. All I need is to BELIEVE and know that His sacrifice is SUFFICIENT for me.

Amen.

jiggas, keep the good work going..... Christ is exalted.
Thank you dear..
Re: Jesus, The Measure Of Your Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:12pm On Jan 05, 2019
Morning
Re: Jesus, The Measure Of Your Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 2:27pm On Apr 17, 2019
Good afternoon
Re: Jesus, The Measure Of Your Righteousness - Joseph Prince by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 17, 2019
Christ is truly the measure of our righteousness.
There is no righteousness like that of God in Christ Jesus.
Re: Jesus, The Measure Of Your Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:03pm On Apr 18, 2019
solite3:
Christ is truly the measure of our righteousness.
There is no righteousness like that of God in Christ Jesus.
Yes it is bro.

1 Like

Re: Jesus, The Measure Of Your Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 5:32pm On Apr 22, 2019
Yessss
Re: Jesus, The Measure Of Your Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 4:44pm On Apr 23, 2019
Lord Jesus Christ
Re: Jesus, The Measure Of Your Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 11:33pm On Apr 23, 2019
Cook
Re: Jesus, The Measure Of Your Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 5:45pm On Apr 24, 2019
Good
Re: Jesus, The Measure Of Your Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:14pm On Apr 25, 2019
Yes
Re: Jesus, The Measure Of Your Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:26pm On Apr 26, 2019
KellyCares
Re: Jesus, The Measure Of Your Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 8:47am On Apr 27, 2019
Morning
Re: Jesus, The Measure Of Your Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 10:47am On May 06, 2019
Lordd Jesus
Re: Jesus, The Measure Of Your Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 10:00pm On Jan 11, 2020
Cooool
Re: Jesus, The Measure Of Your Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 9:18pm On Jan 12, 2020
Coool
Re: Jesus, The Measure Of Your Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:15pm On Jan 13, 2020
Right
Re: Jesus, The Measure Of Your Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 8:10pm On Jan 21, 2020
Evening
Re: Jesus, The Measure Of Your Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:13pm On Jan 23, 2020
Yeah
Re: Jesus, The Measure Of Your Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:30pm On Jan 24, 2020
Yes
Re: Jesus, The Measure Of Your Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:28pm On May 20, 2020
Thank you Lord Jesus...
Re: Jesus, The Measure Of Your Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 10:04am On May 22, 2020
Yes
Re: Jesus, The Measure Of Your Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 9:12pm On May 22, 2020
Yes...
Re: Jesus, The Measure Of Your Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 8:32am On May 23, 2020
Great
Re: Jesus, The Measure Of Your Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 9:59pm On Sep 14, 2020
Yes Lord
Re: Jesus, The Measure Of Your Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 5:55am On Sep 23, 2020
Yes
Re: Jesus, The Measure Of Your Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 9:44pm On Sep 23, 2020
Great
Re: Jesus, The Measure Of Your Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 9:29pm On Sep 24, 2020
Bump
Re: Jesus, The Measure Of Your Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:31am On Sep 25, 2020
Bump....
Re: Jesus, The Measure Of Your Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 10:54pm On Dec 21, 2020
Yessss
Re: Jesus, The Measure Of Your Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 4:47pm On Apr 25, 2021
Yes Lord
Re: Jesus, The Measure Of Your Righteousness - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:35am On Apr 26, 2021
Bump....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Take Heed Of False Prophecies! / Osanyin Worshipers Meet Here: May Osanyin Teach You Medicines Ase / No Joke: I Ate Moin Moin With Group Of People In My Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.