Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,842 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Osanyin Worshipers Meet Here: May Osanyin Teach You Medicines Ase - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Osanyin Worshipers Meet Here: May Osanyin Teach You Medicines Ase (7380 Views)

Masquerades Invade Church, Flog Pastors, Worshipers On August 31, 2015 At 5:36 / Pentecostal Pastors Are Satanic Agents - True worshipers Be Very Careful! / Amen - What About Ase Instead Of Amin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osanyin Worshipers Meet Here: May Osanyin Teach You Medicines Ase by Highpriests(m): 6:53am On Jun 28, 2014
First Osanyin Incantation

Iba Osanyin

Praise to the owner of herbal medicine

Iba oni ewe

Praise to the owner of leaves

Angberri

Ewe gbogbo kiki oogun

The supernatural one, one-who-turns-all-leaves-into-medicine

Agbenigi

Oromodie abidi sonso

One who is versed in the use of roots, one who has a sharp, pointed tail like that of a chick

Esinsin abedo kinnikinni

One who has a liver as crystal clear as a fly's

Koogo egboro irin

One who is as powerful as an iron rod

Aroni ja koto digun moya

Aroni, the custodian of secrets who fastens medicine on his chest

O gbaso okunrin ta giegie

One who forcibly takes the clothes from a sick man and staggers

O l'oso mo olokunrin l'orun

one who forcibly grabs and twists a sick man's clothes

O gbaso okunrin ta giegie

One who forcibly takes the clothes from a sick man and staggers

Abanija ma jebi eni

He who fights without being guilty

O siso arun lara okunrin

He removes the man's clothes

Eegun nla a a yido fun

A big masquerade for whom the mortar is rolled

Ewe lowo

Leaves in the hand

Ewe lenu

Leaves in the mouth

Ko sohun to o lee se

There is nothing you can't do

Gbogbo ara kiki oogun

One whose body is full of medicine

Ko sohun to o lee se

There is nothing you can't do

A le pa le ji

He who can kill and can revive

Oko o mi

My husband

A le ji le pa

He who can revive and can kill

O foogun baku ja

He who uses medicine to fight death

Ekun tii so oogun loya

A leopard that prepares medicine to remove to assaults

O bum u, o bum we

He drinks some water and uses some to anoint his head

Ko lounje meji bi o sataare

He has no other food but ataare

O so igba ewe dokan

He turns 200 leaves into one

Gbogbo ara kiki oogun

One whose body is full of medicine

Okunrin nla ti i figbo le foogun

The mighty man who preserves the forest for medicinal purposes

Okunrin a fewe soun gbogbo to wuu

The man who uses leaves to do all he wants

Ase

2 Likes

Re: Osanyin Worshipers Meet Here: May Osanyin Teach You Medicines Ase by ghostofsparta(m): 11:45pm On Jul 01, 2014
Tell me more about what you know on Osayin - The Deity governing all things medicinal both in herbal-pharmaceutics, supernatural and beyond.

Is this rite of beginning for general ỌFỌ incantation correct?

Mo juba lọwọ Olu bikin to kọkọ jawé
Mo juba lọwọ Ọsọyin to kọ wa lo
Mo juba lọwọ ẹyin Iya Aṣakẹ, Apakẹ, Alakẹ alagogo idẹ
Ẹyin Iya arogba asọ makan lẹ
Mo ṣe iba lọwọ Olugbohun Arikẹ
Mo ṣe iba lọwọ osẹyin gbohun Aṣakẹ

There are many relationship between Orunmilla and Osayin, care to tell me the ones you know?
Re: Osanyin Worshipers Meet Here: May Osanyin Teach You Medicines Ase by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:40am On Jul 02, 2014
ghostofsparta: Tell me more about what you know on Osayin - The Deity governing all things medicinal both in herbal-pharmaceutics, supernatural and beyond.

Is this rite of beginning for general ỌFỌ incantation correct?

Mo juba lọwọ Olu bikin to kọkọ jawé
Mo juba lọwọ Ọsọyin to kọ wa lo
Mo juba lọwọ ẹyin Iya Aṣakẹ, Apakẹ, Alakẹ alagogo idẹ
Ẹyin Iya arogba asọ makan lẹ
Mo ṣe iba lọwọ Olugbohun Arikẹ
Mo ṣe iba lọwọ osẹyin gbohun Aṣakẹ

There are many relationship between Orunmilla and Osayin, care to tell me the ones you know?

@ the ofo. . .waoh.

I wish I could know all this.

On the part of Orunmila and Osanyin, I learnt that the later is the awo that helps get leaves for Orunmila after divination.
Re: Osanyin Worshipers Meet Here: May Osanyin Teach You Medicines Ase by jayriginal: 11:36am On Jul 02, 2014
folykaze and ghost,

repeatedly on this forum you have claimed to have knowledge of traditional religion but it is becoming clear that you guys are no experts, you are merely fans.
Re: Osanyin Worshipers Meet Here: May Osanyin Teach You Medicines Ase by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:47am On Jul 02, 2014
jayriginal: folykaze and ghost,

repeatedly on this forum you have claimed to have knowledge of traditional religion but it is becoming clear that you guys are no experts, you are merely fans.

Where did I claim to have knowledge of Traditional religion?

Show me pls. . . .

And even on Orisha stuff, I havent cliam here anywhere to be practitioner. . . .practising is different from adhering it.
Re: Osanyin Worshipers Meet Here: May Osanyin Teach You Medicines Ase by jayriginal: 12:07pm On Jul 02, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

Where did I claim to have knowledge of Traditional religion?

Show me pls. . . .

And even on Orisha stuff, I havent cliam here anywhere to be practitioner. . . .practising is different from adhering it.

You havent?

Really?

shocked undecided
Re: Osanyin Worshipers Meet Here: May Osanyin Teach You Medicines Ase by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:16pm On Jul 02, 2014
jayriginal:

You havent?

Really?

shocked undecided

I asked you to show me.
Re: Osanyin Worshipers Meet Here: May Osanyin Teach You Medicines Ase by jayriginal: 12:22pm On Jul 02, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

I asked you to show me.

I would gladly do so if I were jobless enough to go scouring through all your posts.

Be honest with yourself jare.

And this is not even about you being a practitioner, I never said that. I said "claimed to have knowledge" or are you teaching what you dont know here?
https://www.nairaland.com/1486568/plain-concept-eledumare-orisas-reality

You and ghost are fans only. You issue challenges without certainty.
Re: Osanyin Worshipers Meet Here: May Osanyin Teach You Medicines Ase by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:28pm On Jul 02, 2014
jayriginal:

I would gladly do so if I were jobless enough to go scouring through all your posts.

Be honest with yourself jare.

And this is not even about you being a practitioner, I never said that. I said "claimed to have knowledge" or are you teaching what you dont know here?
https://www.nairaland.com/1486568/plain-concept-eledumare-orisas-reality

You and ghost are fans only. You issue challenges without certainty.

To mean knowing what an Orisha is and what they are depicted to be?

This is something you can get from books. I dont know why you emphasised on this.

Can you pls express yourself so that I can understand you better?
Re: Osanyin Worshipers Meet Here: May Osanyin Teach You Medicines Ase by jayriginal: 12:32pm On Jul 02, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

To mean knowing what an Orisha is and what they are depicted to be?

This is something you can get from books. I dont know why you emphasised on this.

Can you pls express yourself so that I can understand you better?

Question:

where you not on that thread where ghost offered a demonstration of "Yoruba Advanced Science"?

Where you not supporting him? If you claim you just adhere to the religion that is one thing. To claim and/or support the claim that the practitioners of the religion have supernatural powers is another.
Re: Osanyin Worshipers Meet Here: May Osanyin Teach You Medicines Ase by jayriginal: 1:16pm On Jul 02, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

I asked you to show me.

See here.

FOLYKAZE:
There is jazz and I am an atheist. Spiritual atheist specifically.

I dont want to disturb myself making video on one jazz and it coverage. It is magun which I recorded and despite the video, some people still paint it as lies saying it was acted or penis prob. I was forced to delete everything and even stop working on other researches I am on with. I dont want you to believe me, if you experience what I experience, it your choose to know and investigate further on what you experience.

Considering this bullet proof issue, mazaje tie with me on that. I challenged logicboy to present to me 6th generation computer machine and I will present Osanyin, a machine with artificial intelligence built thousands of years back....he ran away calling me names. The rest atheist on this forum are those I cant take serious.....there is different between talking and walking. I do both.

Personally, I have been doing some works on Ayeta. And since I have little knowledge about science, I am ready to submit my hypothesis on it for those serious scientist to continue study and final investigation from it. I have someone I wish to give it all to though but haven't reveal it to him yet.
https://www.nairaland.com/1510778/all-atheists-once-all#19413527

undecided
Re: Osanyin Worshipers Meet Here: May Osanyin Teach You Medicines Ase by Highpriests(m): 1:23pm On Jul 02, 2014
Osanyin Second Incantation

Osanyin baawe

Osanyin tii soko Oriseje

Mogbo iraye

O gbopa lowo olokunrin somi

O sa kerekere gbeje

Aluwee lagbo

Aroni ja si koto digba oogun moya

Ase

Re: Osanyin Worshipers Meet Here: May Osanyin Teach You Medicines Ase by Highpriests(m): 1:40pm On Jul 02, 2014
Osanyin Third Incantation

Osanyin baawe

Osanyin, the husband of Oriseje

The one that is very intelligent

He seized and threw away the walking stick from the sick one

With his steady pace he collected all the vows made to him

You are the one who swims in herbal mixture

Aroni fell into a ditch clutching charms to his chest

Ase

Re: Osanyin Worshipers Meet Here: May Osanyin Teach You Medicines Ase by Highpriests(m): 1:49pm On Jul 02, 2014
Osanyin Fourth Incantation

Okanrandin logun l'oun yoo p'eji ale

Bee ni won o le e peji ale

O mu ataare, o fi fo Osanyin lori iporo, iporo

Okanrandin logun lohun o p'eji owuro

O mu ataareo fi fo Osanyin lori iporo, iporo

Alagabagebe lo fojoro ti

A dia fun Temileke ti n somo Ajalorun

Ase

The number 19 boasted that he was going to stop the night rain

But they can't stop the night rain

He took alligator pepper and used it to break Osanyin's head

The number 19 said he was going to stop the morning dew

But he can't stop the morning dew

He used alligator pepper to break Osanyin's head

The craft man used craftiness to block it

Performed divination for Temileke, the son of Ajalorun

Ase

Re: Osanyin Worshipers Meet Here: May Osanyin Teach You Medicines Ase by Highpriests(m): 2:00pm On Jul 02, 2014
Osanyin Fifth Incantation

Spirit Osanyin

Forest sprite of the Gods

Dance bell of power

Messenger of heaven

Bows down for father

Evil p.enis with blade to cut

Evil v.agina, medicine rubbed

Visible and invisible

Body of palm tree, bearing

Thorns from the beginning

One-legged man running faster

Than two-legged men

Evil forest, who knows no master

O, forest who collects the debts of men

Ase

Re: Osanyin Worshipers Meet Here: May Osanyin Teach You Medicines Ase by Highpriests(m): 2:02pm On Jul 02, 2014
Osanyin Invocation

Igbe kakaka

Irele kakaka

Parakun awusa ni nt' aja l'enu

Ewe omo ajija

Oogun omo ajisa

Ewe o

Gentle

Easy lift

Cool-headedness

Walnut shell cuts the dog's mouth

Herb that must be cut early morning

Oogun that must be cast early mornings

I hail you

Osanyin

Ase

Re: Osanyin Worshipers Meet Here: May Osanyin Teach You Medicines Ase by Highpriests(m): 2:06pm On Jul 02, 2014
Osanyin Food:

Ataare

Oti

obi abata

ekuru

oyin

eyin

Rooster and he-goat

Re: Osanyin Worshipers Meet Here: May Osanyin Teach You Medicines Ase by Highpriests(m): 2:11pm On Jul 02, 2014
Post your petition here to Osayin

***This forum is now open for Osanyin discussion***

Re: Osanyin Worshipers Meet Here: May Osanyin Teach You Medicines Ase by Highpriests(m): 2:18pm On Jul 02, 2014
About High Priest

I was born in Nigeria and I came from a family acclaimed to be one of the authorities on African Mysticism.

I began my Ifa training at age seven. I am a herbalist and a practicing Babalawo.

My journey in this physical world is mystical, I am from the source of all source.

My purpose of life is to continue the great work of my father Orunmila. I am the light to the people in darkness.

Ifa provides answers to all mysteries and problems.

Peace to my lovely mother Olokun who owns all wealth and riches.

I am the high priest of Orisa and I am a great spiritual teacher of lost ancient secrets and I am the custodian of forbidden knowledge and unspoken incantations.

I am not only gifted in divination, ebo, healing, making people rich, charms preparations but I have obtained several training's and initiations in Nigeria, India, Egypt, China and America to become what I am today.

I am a 33rd Degree Mason, I am a member of Reformed Ogboni Fraternity and I am baba ijo Orunmila and the Olota giri-agba egungun cult.

I am an adherent Ifa priest that makes use of divination to solve mysteries and problems facing humanity.

I can use potent ebo, medicines and charms to make you very rich, wealthy and famous. Remove all obstacles and curses from your path. Restore your relationship and marriage. Make anyone love you and favour you. Curse your enemies. Win court cases, get good job, get promotion and win elections. Heal you from diseases and sicknesses. Protect you and your family from evil and so much more I can’t write here.

I can initiate you to powerful secret brotherhoods in Nigeria, India, Egypt, China and America.

I can initiate you to orisha worship and I can build powerful ashrams, temples, shrines, occult chambers and alters for you.

I am the founder of the prestigious International Mystical Adepts (IMA)

I am an adept of the sixth and seventh books of Moses, I am an adept of the lesser key and greater key of Solomon, I am an adept of the sacred magic by Abramelin and I am an adept of various grimoires.

Níí yà sí ya búkà me´rìndínlógún +2348096132836 & highpriestonline@yahoo.com

Re: Osanyin Worshipers Meet Here: May Osanyin Teach You Medicines Ase by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:23pm On Jul 02, 2014
jayriginal:

See here.

undecided

I think the premises im locked in is understanding what you mean by knowledge. I perceive it as knowing how to practicalise it.

I will like to know the premises the word 'knowledge' covers in your statement.
Re: Osanyin Worshipers Meet Here: May Osanyin Teach You Medicines Ase by jayriginal: 3:35pm On Jul 02, 2014
Highpriests: About High Priest

I was born in Nigeria and I came from a family acclaimed to be one of the authorities on African Mysticism.

I began my Ifa training at age seven. I am a herbalist and a practicing Babalawo.

My journey in this physical world is mystical, I am from the source of all source.

My purpose of life is to continue the great work of my father Orunmila. I am the light to the people in darkness.

I am the high priest of Orisa and I am a great spiritual teacher of lost ancient secrets and I am the custodian of forbidden knowledge and unspoken incantations.

I am not only gifted in divination, ebo, healing, making people rich, charms preparations but I have obtained several training's and initiations in Nigeria, India, Egypt, China and America to become what I am today.

I am a 33rd Degree Mason, I am a member of Reformed Ogboni Fraternity and I am baba ijo Orunmila and the Olota giri-agba egungun cult.

I am an adherent Ifa priest that makes use of divination to solve mysteries and problems facing humanity.

I can use potent ebo, medicines and charms to make you very rich, wealthy and famous. Remove all obstacles and curses from your path. Restore your relationship and marriage. Make anyone love you and favour you. Curse your enemies. Win court cases, get good job, get promotion and win elections. Heal you from diseases and sicknesses. Protect you and your family from evil and so much more I can’t write here.

I can initiate you to powerful secret brotherhoods in Nigeria, India, Egypt, China and America.

I can initiate you to orisha worship and I can build powerful ashrams, temples, shrines, occult chambers and alters for you.

I am an adept of the sixth and seventh books of Moses, I am an adept of the lesser key and greater key of Solomon, I am an adept of the sacred magic by Abramelin and I am an adept of various grimoires.

You are all this?

You forgot to mention that you are a fraud.

8 Likes

Re: Osanyin Worshipers Meet Here: May Osanyin Teach You Medicines Ase by Highpriests(m): 7:24am On Jul 03, 2014
Did I defraud you that you are calling me a fraud? Do you know the meaning of fraud?
jayriginal:

You are all this?

You forgot to mention that you are a fraud.
Re: Osanyin Worshipers Meet Here: May Osanyin Teach You Medicines Ase by jayriginal: 9:23am On Jul 03, 2014
Highpriests: Did I defraud you that you are calling me a fraud?

No.

Do you know the meaning of fraud?
Yes.

2 Likes

Re: Osanyin Worshipers Meet Here: May Osanyin Teach You Medicines Ase by Optimisticgondy(m): 12:43pm On Jul 03, 2014

This ABOUT ME is incomplete without your real name and your home or shrine address and I won't encourage anyone to patronise you without providing those information. Remember we are in Nigeria and many people have been scammed with traditional "formats" like this in the past.

2 Likes

Re: Osanyin Worshipers Meet Here: May Osanyin Teach You Medicines Ase by ghostofsparta(m): 6:32pm On Jul 03, 2014
@HighPriest

Wow! there are uncountable esoteric knowledge surrounding our Yoruba Belief System, in as much as I admire your input in promoting isese on Nairaland, I am disheartened by your correlation of Freemasonry with our indigenous Oriṣa/Ifa/Iṣegun belief system, the both are entirely incompatible. One is centered on a closely-guarded ersatz philosophy only an initiate is privy to, while Ifa and Oriṣa ways which encompasses all subject under the sun and beyond are open to all and sundry to learn and obtain wisdom, guidance, solution to the complex of problems, supernatural powers etc from. Only the really deep and adept knows certain secret not meant for all, which can't be said of the Freemasons. I am not disapproving Freemason and whatever they stand for, but they aren't on the same pedestal with our Yoruba indigenous belief system.

And again, while typing your orikis and ọfọs, endeavor to mark them. It will help.

Can you explain the difference between Osayin and Babaji? Are they still the same deity but with just different names?

Did you read one recent edition of Alaroye where it reported an incident in Ondo about a potent Osayin that went haywire or out of control, and killed I think two people and rendered it priestess insane? If you did, what do you think went wrong? Did someone or the priestess herself mistakenly gave it its ewọ? According to the report, the OPC were asking for a certain amount of money to placate the Osayin energy, but it was another sound Osayin female master who came to do whatever is required to stabilize it. Why are there lots of fake Osayin so-called masters?

1 Like

Re: Osanyin Worshipers Meet Here: May Osanyin Teach You Medicines Ase by ghostofsparta(m): 6:36pm On Jul 03, 2014
Optimisticgondy: This ABOUT ME is incomplete without your real name and your home or shrine address and I won't encourage anyone to patronise you without providing those information.

I stated to HighPriest nearly the same thing you said here

Optimisticgondy: Remember we are in Nigeria and many people have been scammed with traditional "formats" like this in the past.
What do you mean in the past, lots of fraudsters are still scamming ignorant people today, tricking the gullible with their sweet mouth. Yes I agree with you, anyone who knows he's genuine should provide his name, name of office and its address of operation so it can be verified with Ifa Council or any other recognized traditional council in Yorubaland.

2 Likes

Re: Osanyin Worshipers Meet Here: May Osanyin Teach You Medicines Ase by Googler(m): 8:34pm On Jul 03, 2014
Sorry, just curious -

I can use potent ebo, medicines and charms to make you. . . win elections. . . and so much more I can’t write here.
These fellows who kidnap hapless Nigerians and cut off their heads for rituals during election time, do you make such prescriptions?

2 Likes

Re: Osanyin Worshipers Meet Here: May Osanyin Teach You Medicines Ase by ijokorede2: 1:54pm On Oct 31, 2016
Please I need full information on asanyi, the songs they sing when they worship him at the beginning and at the end, and reason for worshipping him?

(1) (Reply)

Take Heed Of False Prophecies! / God's Wrath Is Coming. Beware! Beware! Beware! / Ebola-Free: Nigerian Catholic Church Restores Handshakes During Mass.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.