Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,122 members, 7,842,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

I Need A Boer Goat Breed - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Need A Boer Goat Breed (21708 Views)

In Need Of Boer Goat / I Need Alpine And Boer Goats Please. / Red Sokoto (maradi) Goat Farm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Boer Goat Breed by chriswu(m): 9:59am On May 17, 2017
Its better to transact with someone In south Africa who can get it on your behalf. Most farmers wouldnt do the stress and a couple of people have lost money to them.
olaide68:
I am very interested too I am from Ijebu Ode.Ogun state.
Re: I Need A Boer Goat Breed by olly6559: 11:17am On May 22, 2017
You can also enquire about getting the desired breed 's "semen" shipped to u instead of the goat. Insemination will be cheaper and better since u can just get a good breed from Fulani's and perform artificial insemination straight.
Re: I Need A Boer Goat Breed by chriswu(m): 8:28pm On Aug 10, 2017
Regular food ohh. If you have lots of grazing land with grass and legumes. Alfalfa, cow pea etetc
Cation:
pls guys what do these goats basically feed on and where can they be gotten ?
Re: I Need A Boer Goat Breed by chriswu(m): 8:32pm On Aug 10, 2017
http://www.pilgrimranchnigeria.com/

Pilgrimageranch has top quality boergoats but they are show quality. Not just meat goats. You might have to pay more
Re: I Need A Boer Goat Breed by REUBEN010(m): 9:13am On Nov 14, 2017
If having a pure breed is not a must, getting semen from a Boer buck for artificial insemination may be a cheaper alternative compared to getting live Boer goats.
Re: I Need A Boer Goat Breed by zayons: 3:15pm On Dec 01, 2017
REUBEN010:
If having a pure breed is not a must, getting semen from a Boer buck for artificial insemination may be a cheaper alternative compared to getting live Boer goats.

you are right. it is actually a cheaper and smarter alternative if you know what you are doing .
Re: I Need A Boer Goat Breed by nuppyjay: 2:08am On Dec 02, 2017
Make ur enquiry at UNAAB in Abeokuta ogun state they have Kalahari red goat as at 2013-2015
Re: I Need A Boer Goat Breed by chriswu(m): 12:00am On Jun 01, 2018
quote author=matuskyoo7 post=38044435] i called Arinze of jovana integrated farm..and he said it cost 100k per one, so i will have to pay 200k for a pair,which i feel it outrageous...so that why am looking for anpther seller[/quote]

You wouldnt get pure boer goats for 200 a pair. A good hybrid buck goes for 80 upwards. You should consider getting a hybrid. I can contact you when my does deliver. They were bred to boer bucks
Re: I Need A Boer Goat Breed by matuskyoo7(m): 5:44am On Jun 01, 2018
chriswu:
quote author=matuskyoo7 post=38044435] i called Arinze of jovana integrated farm..and he said it cost 100k per one, so i will have to pay 200k for a pair,which i feel it outrageous...so that why am looking for anpther seller

You wouldnt get pure boer goats for 200 a pair. A good hybrid buck goes for 80 upwards. You should consider getting a hybrid. I can contact you when my does deliver. They wezre bred to boer bucks
where are you located?...and the hybrid you are tlking abt is a cross of boer and which goatbreed

1 Like

Re: I Need A Boer Goat Breed by chriswu(m): 9:26am On Jun 02, 2018
Boer and kano Brown. I am in Canada but my girls were bred in Kano. will be shipped to badagry. my pen is in Badagry. whhatsapp me for pictures. +17095711087.
matuskyoo7:
where are you located?...and the hybrid you are tlking abt is a cross of boer and which goatbreed
Re: I Need A Boer Goat Breed by hajlat2(m): 12:15pm On Jun 02, 2018
@op have you gotten the Boer goats you were looking for ? If so, where and at what price ?
Re: I Need A Boer Goat Breed by matuskyoo7(m): 6:36pm On Jun 02, 2018
hajlat2:
@op have you gotten the Boer goats you were looking for ? If so, where and at what price ?
I have nt the ones are see are not far beyond my budget
Re: I Need A Boer Goat Breed by oscarvicto(m): 6:30pm On Aug 14, 2018
Am still interested in the Boer and red Kalahari goats. Please kindly are information if u have..
Re: I Need A Boer Goat Breed by Asquare84(m): 5:22am On Aug 15, 2018
When I was growing up as a kid I remembered my step mum normally get them from bush market in some part of benue and some northern state but I can't remember those northern state but I remember those goat can produce up to 6 kids at a go and it cheap
Re: I Need A Boer Goat Breed by Sniperghost: 7:46pm On Jun 19, 2019
did anyone manage to get their hands on kalahari red or boer?
Join our new telegram group for all topics and questions about goats. Farming, breeds and benefits of crossing boer or kalahari reds with locals.

Telegram: @Goatbauernhof

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need A Boer Goat Breed by Koletshizzy02: 1:09pm On Jun 24, 2019
mfm04622:
i am interested too
I am interested too
Re: I Need A Boer Goat Breed by icanmi: 6:25pm On Nov 02, 2019
Contact me @ worldwideintegratedfarm@gmail.com
For purchased of Boer goat
Re: I Need A Boer Goat Breed by chriswu(m): 3:31pm On Nov 11, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6Z_wwgHd5Y
My boergoat/west African dwarf hybrid
Re: I Need A Boer Goat Breed by chriswu(m): 3:32pm On Nov 11, 2019
I did. I bought one from funaab. A buck. They are quite pricey hence I got the hybrid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIZIaNCzFPA
Sniperghost:
did anyone manage to get their hands on kalahari red or boer?
Join our new telegram group for all topics and questions about goats. Farming, breeds and benefits of crossing boer or kalahari reds with locals.

Telegram: @Goatbauernhof
Re: I Need A Boer Goat Breed by oludarekehinde(m): 5:14pm On Nov 11, 2019
We are the Largest Pigs producer in Ibeju Lekki area of Lagos state.

We have numbers of 50kg, 60kg, 70kg, 80kg and above for sales in our Farm

Contact us today on
Call +2348053690928
Watsap +2348065738438

Re: I Need A Boer Goat Breed by eddyline(m): 2:07am On Nov 13, 2019
chriswu:
I did. I bought one from funaab. A buck. They are quite pricey hence I got the hybrid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIZIaNCzFPA
how much did the cross breed cost you please?
Re: I Need A Boer Goat Breed by chriswu(m): 2:00am On Nov 25, 2019
N150,000. when he is done breeding, we might consider putting him up for sale. contact my partner @ Trios farms on +2348032768768
eddyline:

how much did the cross breed cost you please?
Re: I Need A Boer Goat Breed by okine4real: 2:00pm On Jan 27, 2021
i will be starting my goat farm soon. pls which specie of goat is the type that gives birth to 6 kids? also where can i get them?
Re: I Need A Boer Goat Breed by okine4real: 2:02pm On Jan 27, 2021
pls what specie of goat is this?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Launches Dry Season Rice And Wheat Farming In Kebbi (Photos) / Sesame Seed Available For Sale updated***** / BROILER FARMING/BUSINESS MANUAL FOR SMALL SCALE FARMERS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.