Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,128 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Angeltee- "Overdose" -The Challenge - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Angeltee- "Overdose" -The Challenge (700 Views)

Rock Legend Tom Petty Died Of Accidental Overdose - Family Members / Sad News!!! Lil Peep Reportedly Passed Away From An Overdose / Overdose Concert With Gospel Rap Artist Tb1 In Cameroun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angeltee- "Overdose" -The Challenge by tumaraya: 4:45pm On Sep 15, 2015
Recently media speculators advanced the opinion that Yemi Alade Is the new Queen of the Game having ousted Tiwa savage.

Well , I bring to you, Angeltee who's fast approaching the throne to clinch the throne and become the queen of her game.

Perhaps you have doubts as to what Angeltee is Capable of doing.

You should download her track OVERDOSE and see how she intends to grab the throne all to herself.

The Amazing Track is Produced by Kiss daniel's Proficient Producer "DJ COUBLON"

Click the below Download Link and see how she takes on the Throne.

http://www.tooxclusive.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/AngelTee-OverDose-Prod-By-Dj-Coublon.mp3
Re: Angeltee- "Overdose" -The Challenge by Okonjoiweala(f): 4:58pm On Sep 15, 2015
I downloaded it, its nice . Maybe with time, you'll really carry the throne, Angeltee
Re: Angeltee- "Overdose" -The Challenge by Mrshroud: 5:04pm On Sep 15, 2015
Really.. Lemme see
Re: Angeltee- "Overdose" -The Challenge by Mrshroud: 5:07pm On Sep 15, 2015
Its very nice, I understand your plot for publicity at the topic, but pls do well to avoid a bashing. But the song is cool, there's room for improvement. And DJ coublon delivered as usual.
Re: Angeltee- "Overdose" -The Challenge by tumaraya: 5:21pm On Sep 15, 2015
Mrshroud:
Its very nice, I understand your plot for publicity at the topic, but pls do well to avoid a bashing. But the song is cool, there's room for improvement. And DJ coublon delivered as usual.
Abi o! Thanks boss
Re: Angeltee- "Overdose" -The Challenge by tumaraya: 5:25pm On Sep 15, 2015
Let me too O.P comment on the song. The song is excellent and if you aint. Got it on your music library yet, its what should be on your music library.
Re: Angeltee- "Overdose" -The Challenge by tumaraya: 5:58pm On Sep 16, 2015
Okonjoiweala:
I downloaded it, its nice . Maybe with time, you'll really carry the throne, Angeltee

(1) (Reply)

If Wizkid Does Not Release A Song Before The End Of This Month I Will Kill Mysel / Who Has Done This To D'banj? (photo) / Funny/ill Punchlines You Ever Heard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.