Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,223 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Who Has Done This To D'banj? (photo) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Has Done This To D'banj? (photo) (700 Views)

D'banj's 'Elchapo' Trending As No 4 In The Netherlands / D'banj Was The First Nigerian Artist To Be Featured On The Billboard Charts / What Happened To D'banj Lee's Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Done This To D'banj? (photo) by mikeangelo(m): 3:33am On Sep 23, 2015
“A cow that is in a hurry to go to America will return back home as corn beef.”

Before now, so many nasty things had been said about the Koko Master, Oladapo Daniel Oyebanjo popularly called D’banj. Though, he never reacted to any publicly except a few ones that needed clarifications that he used his interview sessions to address.

Sometime back, a certain Baba Oni Gas on Twitter was constantly using Twitter platform to send out some nasty comments or reports about D’banj but this recent ‘attack’ on his image, is something that has generated a lot of attention on social media. No doubt, some unscrupulous element of people are out to just get his imaged destroyed.

D’banj, is the proverbial cow that has gone to America for greener pastures but ended up being used as corn beef; meaning, returning with nothing having wasted so much resources on his Kanye West/Good Music alliance.

If D’banj had made it big and had drawn international attention to his brand name, we’re sure his name wouldn’t have been dragged in the mud as it has in recent time. How we wish the cow had listened to the voice of an elder and decided to remain in the jungle and rule like a king for kings of other jungles to come pay homage to? Hmmm, there is a lesson in this for all to learn. Stay where God has placed you, when it’s time for you to be heard, He will surely give you a voice!
See more at: http://www.mikeangelonews.com/whisper/who-has-done-this-to-dbanj-photo/#sthash.2nKXsXl3.dpuf

cc: seun, osewa, lalasticlala, victor

Re: Who Has Done This To D'banj? (photo) by dannyville2(m): 3:46am On Sep 23, 2015
Banga soup. Sorry, my bad . Bangerlee grin grin grin
Re: Who Has Done This To D'banj? (photo) by Imortal001: 3:58am On Sep 23, 2015
Dont mind d'banj jor, now he is begging to re-unite with don jazzy..
Re: Who Has Done This To D'banj? (photo) by trendphemmy(m): 3:59am On Sep 23, 2015
I dont see anything wrong with him
Re: Who Has Done This To D'banj? (photo) by gaetano: 4:01am On Sep 23, 2015
Wetin concern me! I'm just waiting for koko garri to enter stock market so I can invest.

undecided
Re: Who Has Done This To D'banj? (photo) by ibkgab001: 4:04am On Sep 23, 2015
You know nothing about Him
Re: Who Has Done This To D'banj? (photo) by donholy28(m): 4:10am On Sep 23, 2015
wetin dem do dbanj
Re: Who Has Done This To D'banj? (photo) by IdeeEsperanza(m): 6:58am On Sep 23, 2015
ok

(1) (Reply)

Funny/ill Punchlines You Ever Heard / MUSIC: Christina Milian Ft Lil Wayne – Do It / Plenty Naira Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.