Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,781 members, 7,827,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

How #bringbackourgirls Changed To #bringbackezekwesili - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How #bringbackourgirls Changed To #bringbackezekwesili (706 Views)

Ezekwesili Sitting On The Floor In Aso Rock As Police Stop #BringBackOurGirls / Police Block #bringbackourgirls Protesters From Entering Presidential Villa / #bringbackourgirls Receives Christos Stylianides, EU Commissioner (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How #bringbackourgirls Changed To #bringbackezekwesili by salterswan: 5:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
As President Muhammadu Buhari puts finishing touches to his list ministerial nominees to form his cabinet, one name which has not left the public glare seems to be that of the Co-founder of the #BringBackOurGirls group, Dr. Oby Ezekwesili, prompting insinuations that her ministerial ambition may seem to have overtaken the campaign to bring back the Chibok girls.

Joseph Edgar in a piece titled “Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber, the Chibok Girls and Tales by Moonlight” published in THISDAY Newspaper he explained how the #BringBackOurGirls campaign has lost its hightened attentions and why the attention has suddenly shifted towards making its campaigner Ezekwesili a favorite in Buhari’s search for an incorruptible and selfless personality to work with.

“Suddenly the music has stopped. Immediately we achieved a peaceful transition from the last administration our heroine has suddenly gone quiet or is it me, have we found the girls or am I missing something?
“When the hashtag campaign hit, I was on top of myself. All sort of international figures from the U.S. President, to his wife down to international looneys like Kim Kardashian all joined the campaign and this was Oby’s finest hour. I could almost imagine her on her favorite barbers chair getting her world famous low cut in shape and smiling to herself with pride that she has led a movement that has not only gained international attention but has also kept her in the spotlight and positioned her for recognition and maybe a Nobel Peace pric

But alas, with the swearing in of the Buhari administration, she has gone quiet. The fire has been extinguished and madam has gone back to the barber shop with really no plans to continue the fight. She has gone quiet and this has led me to ask various bitter questions. Was this an elaborate scam on her part to gain relevance, to use as a platform to push for recognition at the expense of the poor girls who have continued to suffer untold hardships and torture at the hands of these sons of satan.

“Oby and her fellow travelers have only succeeded in dancing naked at the village square, a sight I’d rather not watch. She has showed us her true colours, that the Chibok girls were not really her interest, she has shown us that she truly needed the platform to come back to national relevance after her unceremonious removal from office and this, my people is the shame of not only her brethren and her barber but also the shame.... See more: http://www.post-nigeria.com/how-bringbackourgirls-changed-to-bringbackezekwesili/

Re: How #bringbackourgirls Changed To #bringbackezekwesili by benedictnsi(m): 5:38pm On Sep 15, 2015
Ok......
Re: How #bringbackourgirls Changed To #bringbackezekwesili by erunz(m): 5:40pm On Sep 15, 2015
HMMMMMM
Re: How #bringbackourgirls Changed To #bringbackezekwesili by christejames(m): 5:45pm On Sep 15, 2015
She has played her own part in bringing the deceitful government into power, and the former 'handsome' president has rewarded her graciously both in cash and kind... Bubu is on the verge of continuing from where the former 'Mr Handsome' president stopped, in short, its the turn of Bubu to Mbughari her...

2 Likes

Re: How #bringbackourgirls Changed To #bringbackezekwesili by sdindan: 5:51pm On Sep 15, 2015
She will never be any minister
Quote me.
Re: How #bringbackourgirls Changed To #bringbackezekwesili by mightyhaze: 5:52pm On Sep 15, 2015
Lmao! Thot president body language said sth like d girls hav been found,...married 2 shekau and his men!
Re: How #bringbackourgirls Changed To #bringbackezekwesili by OZAOEKPE(f): 5:53pm On Sep 15, 2015
"they scammed nigerians".

2 Likes

Re: How #bringbackourgirls Changed To #bringbackezekwesili by BABAKABIRU301(f): 5:59pm On Sep 15, 2015
SHE IS THE MINISTER OF CHILDREN AFIAR.

1 Like

Re: How #bringbackourgirls Changed To #bringbackezekwesili by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 15, 2015
Usual haters from the slaughter house
Re: How #bringbackourgirls Changed To #bringbackezekwesili by Dcomrade(m): 6:04pm On Sep 15, 2015
In fullness of time she will be rewarded for mission accomplished......its surprising how APC was able to buy over madam due process to SCAM Nigerians!
Have you noticed even OBJ dare not criticise PMB govt.
Re: How #bringbackourgirls Changed To #bringbackezekwesili by Mogidi: 6:24pm On Sep 15, 2015
ok
Re: How #bringbackourgirls Changed To #bringbackezekwesili by Amansu(f): 6:27pm On Sep 15, 2015
Not everybody is selfish or does anything for reward.
Re: How #bringbackourgirls Changed To #bringbackezekwesili by fallout87: 6:31pm On Sep 15, 2015
What an ugly woman; both inside and outside.
Re: How #bringbackourgirls Changed To #bringbackezekwesili by DFemaleBoss(f): 6:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
Aa fee cee just used and dumped her but she's our sister still. cheesy
Re: How #bringbackourgirls Changed To #bringbackezekwesili by omolami: 6:45pm On Sep 15, 2015
her co deceiver on the BBOG campaign mrs Balla Usman has been compensated by El Rufai in appointment Ezekwesili waiting anciously for buhari's appointment. They used the premedetated fraudulent campaign against Gej. They will soon be judged openly by God
Re: How #bringbackourgirls Changed To #bringbackezekwesili by mightyhaze: 6:53pm On Sep 15, 2015
sdindan:
She will never be any minister
Quote me.
never say never!

(1) (Reply)

Teenage Girl Stabs Mother To Death After Watching Beheading Video Online. Sad! / Saraki May Be Arrested Today / President Jonathan’s Senator Pens An Article On Why GEJ Bashing Won’t Work [MUST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.