Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,473 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview (228480 Views)

Whyte Cleon Limited Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (11 Positions) / Whyte Cleon Aptitude Test And Interview At Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by sheedy407(m): 10:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
sanmibukunmi:
Good morning guys.....I also received a text for test and interview for a BSA. I was told to come to awolowo way. I stay in Abeokuta and I don't know much about Lagos..... please I will need some directions.
I stay very close to thier office here in allen avenue, see you there
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by sheedy407(m): 10:27am On Feb 03, 2016
Whos here this morning?

1 Like

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by kayoade09: 4:43pm On Feb 03, 2016
The test was..........annoying
I didn't even knw how I passed the test. NA God's grace sha
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by omisakint: 5:01pm On Feb 03, 2016
kayoade09:

When did you do the test??
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by sheedy407(m): 5:04pm On Feb 03, 2016
kayoade09:
And some names were called out to go home that they failed.
So painful for them
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by kayoade09: 5:04pm On Feb 03, 2016
omisakint:

When did you do the test??

Today........ test and interview
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by omisakint: 5:07pm On Feb 03, 2016
kayoade09:

Today........ test and interview

Alright... All the best bro.... We did test and we didn't do interview when we did ours on January 20th. We are still waiting to hear from them...
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by kayoade09: 5:08pm On Feb 03, 2016
sheedy407:

And some names were called out to go home that they failed.
So painful for them

Yeah.........it was painful, I taught I would join them, I was so surprised that man didn't call my name
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by kayoade09: 5:09pm On Feb 03, 2016
omisakint:

Alright... All the best bro.... We did test and we didn't do interview when we did ours on January 20th. We are still waiting to hear from them...

Ours was test and short interview
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by omisakint: 5:11pm On Feb 03, 2016
kayoade09:

Kindly let me know when next you hear from them. As it can help serve as a pointer as to our stand

1 Like

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by kayoade09: 5:15pm On Feb 03, 2016
omisakint:

Kindly let me know when next you hear from them. As it can help serve as a pointer as to our stand

Alright...... No prob boss
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by omisakint: 5:18pm On Feb 03, 2016
kayoade09:

Alright...... No prob boss

Thanks...... was the role for BSA?

1 Like

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by kayoade09: 5:40pm On Feb 03, 2016
omisakint:

Thanks...... was the role for BSA?

Yeah
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Yeahreen(m): 7:15pm On Feb 03, 2016
Men, Fnk God for today. Even though that aptitude test was extremely difficult. It was really a sad nd painful mood when does that failed had to leave us in the building. A more painful part was wen dey told a particular guy he failed the test afta dey had told him he had passed before. It's well all thesame. Wishing all of us d very best nd let's not forget to prepare for the next stage. Success is ours!!!!!
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by adesayosuper: 7:58pm On Feb 03, 2016
Hmmm well done guys, may God help all of us, I am thru already, now doing documentation, best of luck to the rest of u guys,Gods favour shall locate u in Jesus name
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by abdulkabirtobi(m): 9:46pm On Feb 03, 2016
Guessed they're now switching to another means of selection,ours was basically apt test and very few had there interview dsame day and till now we've not heard from them.I did mine on 19th and pray to hear from them very soon
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by kayoade09: 2:29am On Feb 04, 2016
adesayosuper:
Hmmm well done guys, may God help all of us, I am thru already, now doing documentation, best of luck to the rest of u guys,Gods favour shall locate u in Jesus name

Can u pls highlight the whole process to us here.......... after the second interview, what next?

1 Like

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by adesayosuper: 5:33am On Feb 04, 2016
kayoade09:

Can u pls highlight the whole process to us here.......... after the second interview, what next?
,actually after the aptitude test and interview with Whytecleon, if u scale through the 1st,u will be invited for the panel interview, if u scale through, u will be invited for the cbt at d training skl,that's d final one, if u now pass,then congrats, documentation starts including filling of the almighty forms and doing medicals, hope u now understand
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by kayoade09: 10:45am On Feb 04, 2016
adesayosuper:
,actually after the aptitude test and interview with Whytecleon, if u scale through the 1st,u will be invited for the panel interview, if u scale through, u will be invited for the cbt at d training skl,that's d final one, if u now pass,then congrats, documentation starts including filling of the almighty forms and doing medicals, hope u now understand

Yeah boss...... thanks
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Yeahreen(m): 1:46pm On Feb 04, 2016
Thanks for this info. Pls how is the interview at the panel like? What kinda questions where u asked? Thanks and congrats to yuh.
adesayosuper:
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by adesayosuper: 1:53pm On Feb 05, 2016
Yeahreen:
Thanks for this info. Pls how is the interview at the panel like? What kinda questions where u asked? Thanks and congrats to yuh.
just be confident of ur self, ur skills most especially, also more about u self, it depends on wt they ask u sha,no pressure, just be calm, good luck
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Saintee2009(m): 11:15am On Feb 06, 2016

1 Like

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by adesayosuper: 1:31pm On Feb 06, 2016
[quote author=Saintee2009 post=42670526]Can't believe there r people out there currently undergoing training who are in the best position to answer all this questions accurately... yet they chose to hoard all the Info! #Sigh
To those that have taken out their time to answer the questions... you d real MVP!
To those confused on what next; Hopefully things become crystal clear very soon!
My little quota.. the feedback time varies so I'll advise you guys to exchange numbers with like 2 people at every stage. The logic is dt person too must have exchanged with two or more people thereby forming a chain of communication. I'm sure that way you'd definitely figure out if you're still in the loop or out of d race when d feedbacks starts flowing in!
Did panel interview sometimes around Dec 18.. got d CBT msg around Jan 26 (1 month 8days)Did CBT on Jan 28... got documentation msg barely 24hrs after d test! (Called few people we exchanged numbers; some got d msg while some didn't get till date... I'm sure dt person already knows his or her fate)
Currently at documentation stage; hopefully I'll submit ds coming Tuesday! What's next after that, I have no idea!
The net pay is what I wanna know.. hopefully someone currently at d training quotes this!! The exact pay per month after removing all d tax insurance blah blah blah! [/quote
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by YTderin(f): 7:02am On Feb 09, 2016
kayoade09:

HI, I also wrote the aptitude test and passed on February 3,did the interview too, have u heard from them yet?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 09, 2016
Jan 26th, BSA.. Any news??
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by chipretty48(f): 7:20pm On Feb 09, 2016
Pls how can I get to dia office from oshodi?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by kayoade09: 11:13pm On Feb 09, 2016
YTderin:

HI, I also wrote the aptitude test and passed on February 3,did the interview too, have u heard from them yet?

Not at all. .......lets kip hope alive.i was told their recruitment process is alwayz slow
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by YTderin(f): 8:35am On Feb 10, 2016
kayoade09:

Not at all. .......lets kip hope alive.i was told their recruitment process is alwayz slow
OK then. Thank you
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by adesayosuper: 8:52am On Feb 10, 2016
Boltmeister:
Jan 26th, BSA.. Any news??
you should hear from them this week, cos I wrote my own on the 13th jan and I gt a msg for the panel interview on the 15th, tho it varies sha,but u must hear from them this week o,if u didn't, make sure u contact ur friends that u did at the same time so that u can know Wts happening, but u will hear from them
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by gentlesanmi: 3:07pm On Feb 10, 2016
adesayosuper:
you should hear from them this week, cos I wrote my own on the 13th jan and I gt a msg for the panel interview on the 15th, tho it varies sha,but u must hear from them this week o,if u didn't, make sure u contact ur friends that u did at the same time so that u can know Wts happening, but u will hear from them

Please what's BSA and how can I apply abeg?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by sampress: 11:13pm On Feb 10, 2016
I wrote d test on 12th jan 2016 and av not heard anything from them. Pls who is with me
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 10, 2016
sampress:
I wrote d test on 12th jan 2016 and av not heard anything from them. Pls who is with me

For BSA too? Or what post?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (72) (Reply)

Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria / WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.