Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,418 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview (228844 Views)

Whyte Cleon Limited Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (11 Positions) / Whyte Cleon Aptitude Test And Interview At Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by roseval(f): 2:07am On Feb 11, 2016
Just got an invite for test and interview, how can I get to D place from osogbo?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by sampress: 5:01am On Feb 11, 2016
Yes 4 BSA
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by sheedy407(m): 8:24am On Feb 11, 2016
roseval:
Just got an invite for test and interview, how can I get to D place from osogbo?
what date are you slated for?

From oshogbo to berger, berger to ikeja, den ask of how to get to awolowo way from under d bridge.
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by omisakint: 8:37am On Feb 11, 2016
January 20 BSA? Any update
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by adesayosuper: 5:34pm On Feb 11, 2016
sampress:
I wrote d test on 12th jan 2016 and av not heard anything from them. Pls who is with me
12th Jan? Ah it is well,they ve gotten back to people since now,wrote ma own on the 13th and they ve gotten back
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 11, 2016
adesayosuper:
12th Jan? Ah it is well,they ve gotten back to people since now,wrote ma own on the 13th and they ve gotten back

You reside in Lagos or outside Lagos?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by adesayosuper: 7:32pm On Feb 11, 2016
Boltmeister:

You reside in Lagos or outside Lagos?
Akure
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
adesayosuper:
Akure

Thought as much. I think they are really delaying alil for we in Lagos here. The almost all the branches is filled up. Just my opinion tho
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by sampress: 8:03pm On Feb 11, 2016
I reside in Ibadan
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by adesayosuper: 10:29pm On Feb 11, 2016
Boltmeister:

Thought as much. I think they are really delaying alil for we in Lagos here. The almost all the branches is filled up. Just my opinion tho
delaying a how?weither lagos or outside, if u r among any batch. They process it at the same time, when was ur test and interview?i mean wt stage are u now?

2 Likes

Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by nebokings(m): 12:40pm On Feb 12, 2016
just got a test invite from them now.....senior colleagues,pls are they too strict in their rrquirements because i am still serving?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by kayoade09: 12:46pm On Feb 12, 2016
nebokings:
just got a test invite from them now.....senior colleagues,pls are they too strict in their rrquirements because i am still serving?

Mayb u shuld call the number in the text message sent to u in order to reschedule. ....... I don't fink they would allow u to write the test without NYSC certificate
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by yinkazubii(m): 1:09pm On Feb 12, 2016
pls is dia any age restriction?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by nebokings(m): 1:17pm On Feb 12, 2016
kayoade09:

Mayb u shuld call the number in the text message sent to u in order to reschedule. ....... I don't fink they would allow u to write the test without NYSC certificate

Thanks bro,i will do just as you said.

Do you know which bank they are recruiting for?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Babzrockman: 1:44pm On Feb 12, 2016
Just got invitation from them now #kaduna. People have been saying wema bank in dis forum. What of in the north here where there is no Wema bank?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by LordClem(m): 1:50pm On Feb 12, 2016
I hope you got the job? What's the nature of the job (contract or permanent)? And please what's the pay range

I just got invited for the test in Kaduna and I'm in Lagos... Lemme know if it's worth risking my present job and travelling for.

Please reply ASAP

hardygoon:
..30 obj questions.(maths and English) .and a 20 marks esaay.....google on the functions of a Trasanction trainee officer/Tellering officer...gatecrashers are given chance...they recruit for sterling and Wema banks...dress formerly (suit and Ties)...they send people out if not formerly dressed..make photocopies of credentials and bring originals...Av just been directed to sterling bank at Ado Ekiti for final interview before being posted to any south western state..that's all info u need..I think I made sense?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by LordClem(m): 1:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
There is WEMA bank in Kano. I just got the invite too

Babzrockman:
Just got invitation from them now #kaduna. People have been saying wema bank in dis forum. What of in the north here where there is no Wema bank?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by LordClem(m): 1:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
How much??

sessytony:
BSA is a dept under operations. It combines customer service, teller and other transactional jobs. Anyway, the 2nd batch of training is on. Its bn fun and boring anyway. The instructors av bn awesome too. I did my wema interview 1st week of December with wema, test on 30 DEC and I resumed training Jan 25th. Just be positive and d job will b urs. The offer later break down is far much than a common contract staff salary package
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by lawrence358(m): 2:11pm On Feb 12, 2016
I got an invite too.
@ Kaduna..... Is it only wama bank whyte Cleon recruit for?
And, what kind of questions should we expect?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by nebokings(m): 2:21pm On Feb 12, 2016
#kaduna............will be coming from kano state...No Nysc discharge yet.

i called the number and a lovely lady's voice picked the call.i almost forgot what i was calling her for...She said i should go to the venue with an evidence that am serving
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Realsufi: 3:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
Please for those of you that have had test and interview with them, did de consider age factor
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by lawrence358(m): 4:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
And dat primary Sch cert, me don't hv it ooo... Hope it work b a problem
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Trone: 4:09pm On Feb 12, 2016
Just got a test n interview invite from Whyte Cleon slated for Feb 17th, 2016 in Ikeja. Do they ONLY recruit for banks??
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Realsufi: 4:13pm On Feb 12, 2016
Yeahreen:
Men, Fnk God for today. Even though that aptitude test was extremely difficult. It was really a sad nd painful mood when does that failed had to leave us in the building. A more painful part was wen dey told a particular guy he failed the test afta dey had told him he had passed before. It's well all thesame. Wishing all of us d very best nd let's not forget to prepare for the next stage. Success is ours!!!!!
please did de consider age
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Realsufi: 4:14pm On Feb 12, 2016
adesayosuper:
Hmmm well done guys, may God help all of us, I am thru already, now doing documentation, best of luck to the rest of u guys,Gods favour shall locate u in Jesus name
please did de consider age
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by trizzy123: 4:14pm On Feb 12, 2016
Got the invite also. I'm not with my FSL cert rightnow, will I be allowed to write the test without it?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Harjet(m): 4:38pm On Feb 12, 2016
I just got their test/interview invite too.. Slated for 17th February... Is it only banks they're recruiting for?? And pls is der anyone going from Ibadan?? Pls if u are quote this
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Xjack04(m): 6:17pm On Feb 12, 2016
Got the invite too.... stated for 17th feb
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 12, 2016
I got d invite too for inverview,pls is it a contract job or permanent
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by Ojestas(m): 7:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
Harjet:
I just got their test/interview invite too.. Slated for 17th February... Is it only banks they're recruiting for?? And pls is der anyone going from Ibadan?? Pls if u are quote this
slated for 17th too. . I m in Ibadan
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by sheedy407(m): 9:16pm On Feb 12, 2016
kayusekay:
I got d invite too for inverview,pls is it a contract job or permanent
The invite you got, what is the post or position for?
Re: WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview by oluwabi4real: 9:29pm On Feb 12, 2016
i got an invite from white cleon just now......in lagos...pls which bank and hw can i get there questions....pls help....also am a bsc holder but i heard they need hnd....pls i need info cus mytest is tuesday.....chat me up on watsapp pls...08138130141...thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (72) (Reply)

Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria / WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.