Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

I Wanted To Become A Medical Doctor But You Killed Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Wanted To Become A Medical Doctor But You Killed Me (592 Views)

Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? / "I Wanted To Destroy Prophet T.B Joshua, Then This Happened"-Woman Reveals. PICS / Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wanted To Become A Medical Doctor But You Killed Me by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 15, 2015
1 john 3 vs 15 - you know that a murderer hath no eternal life abiding in him.
Stephanie (pseudonym) was a classy girl, she was the hottest girl on campus, she had admission into the university when she was Just 16 years, she was so brilliant and intelligent, she studied Medicine and Surgery (MBBS) she was the talk of the campus and even contested and won miss unilag. But unfortunately stephanie never knew about salvation and a personal relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ.
Stephanie really made her parents proud with a nice C.G.P.A of 4.85 and during her 500 level she had a handsome boyfriend, made love with him times without number and was pregnant but for fear of her parents aborted the pregnancy once She graduated successfully and started housemanship at the University of Lagos.
But stephanie broke up with raymond and got engaged with an oil company worker called Roland. Roland engaged Stephanie and a week to their wedding stephanie died in a plane crash.
It was a sad story but roland got over it after 3 months and got engaged and married another girl.
What happened to Stephanie's Soul? - stephanie's soul was caught up to the judgement throne, she went up to the judgement seat with confidence that she will make heaven because she sang in the choir, donated billions to her pastor, paid tithes and was full of good work but stephanie never knew about salvation and sanctification.
When stephanie stood before judgement, she saw an angel holding a baby and the baby was crying loud, stephanie was suprised and the angel told stephanie that the baby is the foetus that she aborted when she was in the university, stephanie was shocked as she thought that it was a secret but she never knew that There is a God that knoweth all things who will bring all the secret things in open (1cor4v5).
The baby started crying loudly. The baby pointed his hands at stephanie and called her "mum mum mum mum you killed my dreams, i wanted to become a medical doctor but you killed my dreams by aborting me and you didnt allow me to be born to planet earth and to see of God's creations but mum you killed my dreams"
the baby started crying so loud and could not be comforted and the angel took the baby to heaven.
Stephanie cried and pleaded for mercy but immediately she heard a voice from heaven " I AM NOT THE GOD OF MURDERERS, DEPART FROM ME FOR I KNOW YOU NOT" .
Immediately a violent wind came and took away stephanie and her habitations ended in a lake which burns with fire brimstone.
Listen you might call this a fiction but whatever you wish bear it in mind that there is nothing hidden before God. If you have aborted a baby, the time of repentance is now. Repent from fornication, abortion and all forms of immorality and turn to Christ.
Your educational or financial status and achievement will never deliver you from judgement.
He that has ear to hear. Let him hear
Re: I Wanted To Become A Medical Doctor But You Killed Me by menix(m): 8:09pm On Sep 15, 2015
Pls wen Raymond dies nd gets to the judgment throne will d baby come nd. Cry unto Raymond abi we guyz re exempted frm babies cry
Re: I Wanted To Become A Medical Doctor But You Killed Me by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 15, 2015
@ProphetUdeme,
we dont need people's experiences or life stories . What we need its the Word! teach the word and stop posting man's experience.
The Word of God has much value than any human experience
Re: I Wanted To Become A Medical Doctor But You Killed Me by Nobody: 3:19am On Sep 20, 2015
sportsmaster:
@ProphetUdeme,

we dont need people's experiences or life stories .
What we need its the Word!
teach the word and stop posting man's experience.

The Word of God has much value than any human experience

The dude is a fake prophet ooo....and he is a theif @ that...he said he went to Harvard University and he is an over graduate oooo....no he is busy asking apiring jamb applicant to stop aspiring for school to go and learn work whereas he advised his sister to go and study Islamic studies jst to get a degree...fake prophe undecided
Re: I Wanted To Become A Medical Doctor But You Killed Me by orisa37: 9:58am On Sep 20, 2015
Stephanie was subtle but silly. She had no Faith. She didn't know Christ and consequently, she had no Advocate at the Seat of Judgement. And so, she ended up in the lake of fire. She enjoyed the earth at the expense of Heaven. This stuff is good for Sunday schools. Say it to athiests and to the rich and deceitful politicians in government. Happy Sunday!!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can One's Destiny Be Fullfilled Despite Our Religion? / Challenge God / I Regained My Eyesight At Arafat In Mecca

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.