Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Old Photo Of Flavour And Patoranking Before Fame - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Old Photo Of Flavour And Patoranking Before Fame (40026 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Solidstar And Patoranking / Bally And Patoranking Collaborate, Pictured In Studio (Photos) / Tuface And Patoranking Looking So Fresh In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Old Photo Of Flavour And Patoranking Before Fame by maestroz: 8:32am On Sep 16, 2015
mine is loading...
Re: Old Photo Of Flavour And Patoranking Before Fame by Holuwakemmy16(f): 8:33am On Sep 16, 2015
What a transformation,money is good o
Re: Old Photo Of Flavour And Patoranking Before Fame by itsIYKE(m): 8:33am On Sep 16, 2015
Wonder y dis artistes always has a before fame picture wit each oda.......am beginnin to believe they really join sometin

2 Likes

Re: Old Photo Of Flavour And Patoranking Before Fame by Hushman: 8:35am On Sep 16, 2015
Owu nah sagi boys. #Wayasay cheesy
Re: Old Photo Of Flavour And Patoranking Before Fame by adorable29(f): 8:37am On Sep 16, 2015
Flavour has always been hawt!

Patoranking's mouth though.......
Re: Old Photo Of Flavour And Patoranking Before Fame by mack111(m): 8:42am On Sep 16, 2015
Lolz. Money is good, honestly... see as flv dey red.

1 Like

Re: Old Photo Of Flavour And Patoranking Before Fame by doublecheif: 8:43am On Sep 16, 2015
abuaoyen:
Patoranking looks healthier then than now! Oh.... Flavour my.........
Too much ganja couple wit too much c*m shot may be suggested as the cause of his present look.

1 Like

Re: Old Photo Of Flavour And Patoranking Before Fame by PabloAfricanus(m): 8:43am On Sep 16, 2015
menix:
Hmm...

So flavour also sold gala??

Or Pato sold Gala while Flavour sold small black nylon incase u re buying more gala..

OMO I quit my suit job, off to go sell something cous all of them making it mst sell something...
grin grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Old Photo Of Flavour And Patoranking Before Fame by kwencypresh(f): 8:44am On Sep 16, 2015
abuaoyen:
crush
Re: Old Photo Of Flavour And Patoranking Before Fame by safarigirl(f): 8:47am On Sep 16, 2015
steph2sweet:
Choi so flavor really bleached. Patoranking my man
nah, that's not bleach. Flavour in reality, doesn't have bleached skin, you should see it, has a golden glow
Re: Old Photo Of Flavour And Patoranking Before Fame by DJMCOTTY(m): 8:50am On Sep 16, 2015
Pato Ranking sef don tey for the game o!
Re: Old Photo Of Flavour And Patoranking Before Fame by iheanyi40(m): 8:50am On Sep 16, 2015
money is good
Re: Old Photo Of Flavour And Patoranking Before Fame by showblack(m): 8:53am On Sep 16, 2015
Who says I can't make it.. Most of celebrity today, was not born with silver spoon

1 Like

Re: Old Photo Of Flavour And Patoranking Before Fame by teemyte: 9:04am On Sep 16, 2015
nwaanambra1:
but how comes all these celebrities take knw themselves from far back? undecided

wizkid and donjazzy back in the day.

2face and 1face back in the days

tontolet and omotola back in the days

la waoo! cheesy
I wonder oooo
Re: Old Photo Of Flavour And Patoranking Before Fame by slapandfall(m): 9:07am On Sep 16, 2015
onlymayz:
Th we is always a starting point.... Now they made it... I celebrate you guys jor

1gig #1,200... mtcheew.. when small boys for my area dey beg me to buy 4gig for #500..

Comot jor...
Re: Old Photo Of Flavour And Patoranking Before Fame by engrjacuzzi: 9:10am On Sep 16, 2015
they look like sales boys at ladipo spare parts market.

1 Like

Re: Old Photo Of Flavour And Patoranking Before Fame by daveedo(m): 9:11am On Sep 16, 2015
Wow! Look at them! But now they have been so TRANSMOGRIFIED!!! God don win 4 dem.
Re: Old Photo Of Flavour And Patoranking Before Fame by zonax(m): 9:22am On Sep 16, 2015
nwaanambra1:
but how comes all these celebrities take knw themselves from far back? undecided

la waoo! cheesy

Because some of them started off early and has been in the industry for years now till they "blow".
Someone like Wizkid was always hanging in OJB's studio from his childhood and if am not mistaken first met Tuface when he was 12. Patoranking and Flavour are both from Enugu and started their hustle to fame together in Uwani till God blessed them.
Now does that answer your questions?
Re: Old Photo Of Flavour And Patoranking Before Fame by Kayswat(m): 9:23am On Sep 16, 2015
nwaanambra1:

la waoo! cheesy
Seriously it dazzles me a lot.

In soonest it will be a selfie I took with a friend of mine yesterday that's gonna trend everywhere
Re: Old Photo Of Flavour And Patoranking Before Fame by ericposh(m): 9:35am On Sep 16, 2015
Poberty na real disease. c as de b lyk chibok boys

1 Like

Re: Old Photo Of Flavour And Patoranking Before Fame by Judeblade24(m): 9:38am On Sep 16, 2015
4rm rag 2 riches......praise d lord.
Re: Old Photo Of Flavour And Patoranking Before Fame by xamuelotu(m): 9:41am On Sep 16, 2015
WukedP:
, At what point did patorankin sell the rat poison then?
maybe he went to sell the rat poison at flavour's house wen they both took the pic

1 Like

Re: Old Photo Of Flavour And Patoranking Before Fame by wiznuel(m): 10:07am On Sep 16, 2015
Money makes a man
Re: Old Photo Of Flavour And Patoranking Before Fame by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 16, 2015
abuaoyen:
disadvantage of using igbó for breakfast grin

1 Like

Re: Old Photo Of Flavour And Patoranking Before Fame by Lordnewton1(m): 10:31am On Sep 16, 2015
Despise not your humble beginings
Re: Old Photo Of Flavour And Patoranking Before Fame by bummyla(m): 10:55am On Sep 16, 2015
when men were boyz! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Old Photo Of Flavour And Patoranking Before Fame by chichriso: 10:57am On Sep 16, 2015
Who said 'i no go make am'?
Re: Old Photo Of Flavour And Patoranking Before Fame by nikkiking(m): 10:58am On Sep 16, 2015
nwaanambra1:

la waoo! cheesy
U wan tell me say, u no de take pishures as u de grow up

U need to start snapin pishures for ur future reference grin.
Re: Old Photo Of Flavour And Patoranking Before Fame by Kirinwa: 11:10am On Sep 16, 2015
fergus0n:
Owu na big bastard I refuse to be broke. Lawd bless we NL followers hustle

God is very eager to bless you but I hope the wealth will serve His purpose for your life.

Not to fry hair, tattoo, girls, moet, exotic cars, bling bling and other vanities....
Re: Old Photo Of Flavour And Patoranking Before Fame by errigdee: 11:16am On Sep 16, 2015
:Di cant fit laf,see as deir two b

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fans Accuse Annie Idibia Of Bleaching / Regina Daniels Posing In A Private Jet In 10 Pictures / Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.