Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Old Photo Of Flavour And Patoranking Before Fame - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Old Photo Of Flavour And Patoranking Before Fame (40027 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Solidstar And Patoranking / Bally And Patoranking Collaborate, Pictured In Studio (Photos) / Tuface And Patoranking Looking So Fresh In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Old Photo Of Flavour And Patoranking Before Fame by KazeemKamal: 11:16am On Sep 16, 2015
May God grant my effort & bless my hustle
Re: Old Photo Of Flavour And Patoranking Before Fame by mikaael(m): 11:19am On Sep 16, 2015
abuaoyen:
Patoranking looks healthier then than now! Oh.... Flavour my.........

Na too much igbo cause am jawe...
Re: Old Photo Of Flavour And Patoranking Before Fame by christinie(f): 11:21am On Sep 16, 2015
And beauty queens were not fighting over Falvour then Hahahahahahahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Old Photo Of Flavour And Patoranking Before Fame by franugo(m): 1:48pm On Sep 16, 2015
nwaanambra1:
but how comes all these celebrities take knw themselves from far back? undecided

wizkid and donjazzy back in the day.

2face and 1face back in the days

tontolet and omotola back in the days

la waoo! cheesy

I THINK SAY NA ONLY ME DEY WONDER BEFORE OO shocked i dey suspect these bloggers, them fit just fake all these pictures, cum here con dey form most-informed grin
Re: Old Photo Of Flavour And Patoranking Before Fame by osesology(m): 2:41pm On Sep 16, 2015
Flavour has been singing for more than ten years now, and he is not up to 40 yet. So when was that picture taken and how old is patoranking presently? Before fame my black Ass!
Re: Old Photo Of Flavour And Patoranking Before Fame by femi4: 3:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
steph2sweet:
Choi so flavor really bleached. Patoranking my man
See kettle calling pot black
Re: Old Photo Of Flavour And Patoranking Before Fame by festico: 3:52pm On Sep 16, 2015
mehn god punish poooorvaty
Re: Old Photo Of Flavour And Patoranking Before Fame by Koboland(f): 3:57pm On Sep 16, 2015
choi
Re: Old Photo Of Flavour And Patoranking Before Fame by tohmmey(m): 7:06pm On Sep 16, 2015
i must make this money LEGALLY or ILEGALLY.. #checkmaSignature..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fans Accuse Annie Idibia Of Bleaching / Regina Daniels Posing In A Private Jet In 10 Pictures / Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.