Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Extends Biafra Campaign To Taiwan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Extends Biafra Campaign To Taiwan (3061 Views)

#Say No To Biafra Campaign. Ohaneze PHOTOS / Coca-cola Hosting Biafra Campaign At Igweocha(port Harcourt) / Exclusive: Retired High Court Judge To Lead New Biafra Campaign Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Extends Biafra Campaign To Taiwan by frankdoz: 10:00pm On Sep 15, 2015
WHO CHUKWU OKIKE ABIAMA BLESS, NO MAN CURSE.
Mazi NNAMDI KANU Glorifies Heaven For Journey Mercy From Japan To Taiwan.
Onyenwem na Chineke-My Lord and my God, Accept my praise for your abiding love, mercy and everlasting kindness towards your children, especially those I left in Japan and the IPOB Family worldwide. Receive every adoration for granting us journey mercy as we have now arrived in Taiwan to continue this mission for which you created us. If I start recounting your goodness this medium will be insufficient to contain it. I humbly submit to your will O'Lord of Hosts for every praise, adoration and adulation is yours and yours alone, now and forever.... Iseeee!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Extends Biafra Campaign To Taiwan by fergus0n: 10:03pm On Sep 15, 2015
Y biafra is growinq wings everyday is cos nigeria as a big country is a country wiht many tribes yet dere is no peace btwn each order if peace had raind in dis country am sure nnamdi kanu will just be wastinq his tym in his crusade. Am an igbo dude en am sure of souls nnamdi has enacted for biafra hu are ready to fight 4 biafra

In conclusion we all should let peace rain

In order news my E-thug frndz food is ready

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Extends Biafra Campaign To Taiwan by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 15, 2015
Director nwoke OMA.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Extends Biafra Campaign To Taiwan by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 15, 2015
we are set

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Extends Biafra Campaign To Taiwan by frankdoz: 10:40pm On Sep 15, 2015
Yes! We are really set.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Extends Biafra Campaign To Taiwan by ibadantiti(f): 10:50pm On Sep 15, 2015
shocked
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Extends Biafra Campaign To Taiwan by Dawdy(m): 10:56pm On Sep 15, 2015
Bastard useless mad lunatic called nnamdi kanu.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Extends Biafra Campaign To Taiwan by puritygen: 11:02pm On Sep 15, 2015
shocked cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Extends Biafra Campaign To Taiwan by c33b33(m): 11:05pm On Sep 15, 2015
You can't write a comprehendable post and you dey claim igbo dude. Nde ara

Owoicho' manchala will continue to guide and protect Nnamdi Kanu. Evil eyes shall go blind when they see him.

IPOB Youth

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Extends Biafra Campaign To Taiwan by citizenY(m): 12:06am On Sep 16, 2015
Last stop... GUIANA....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Extends Biafra Campaign To Taiwan by Ymodulus: 12:11am On Sep 16, 2015
What a pity. Even the dogs eat from the fallen crumbs of the master's table. - lady to Jesus Christ said

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Extends Biafra Campaign To Taiwan by Nobody: 12:49am On Sep 16, 2015
Ymodulus:
What a pity. Even the dogs eat from the fallen crumbs of the master's table. - lady to Jesus Christ said

These days you aren't yourself, sorry!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Extends Biafra Campaign To Taiwan by Nobody: 12:55am On Sep 16, 2015
The kind of sophisticated weapons these Biafrans are designing will shock the western world. One called the othe day saying he has been working on a unique weapon for years in his lab and finally got it to work. Nay so fear catch me. Nnamdi immediately took his information to have the Biafran engineering, science and research team contact him.

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Extends Biafra Campaign To Taiwan by sweetgala(m): 1:11am On Sep 16, 2015
finniblinks:
we are set

You dey decieve people with pictures of toy drop bombs and drop tanks

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Extends Biafra Campaign To Taiwan by Obrigardo: 1:25am On Sep 16, 2015
This kanu guy is the most idiothick person i've ever come across.
The FG will sniff him out when he poses a real threat and no one will even remember him months to come
But for now, let him provide comic relief as usual

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Extends Biafra Campaign To Taiwan by DFemaleBoss(f): 1:35am On Sep 16, 2015
Obrigardo:
The FG will sniff him out when he poses a real threat and no one will even remember him months to come

Your attention is urgently needed on this thread below. cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/2602059/thread-yorubas-support-actualization-biafra#38046783
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Extends Biafra Campaign To Taiwan by Obrigardo: 1:38am On Sep 16, 2015
DFemaleBoss:

Your attention is urgently needed on this thread below. cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/2602059/thread-yorubas-support-actualization-biafra#38046783

Mind you i am not yoruba.
Those people have their agenda, to kick you out of Lagos.
And you still happy about it when people just want you to go your way because you are a nuisance?

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Extends Biafra Campaign To Taiwan by adino(m): 5:21am On Sep 16, 2015
Ymodulus:
I never knew you were this silly, petty, and 1diotic. I just pity your wife, you would have frustrated her with constant nagging.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Extends Biafra Campaign To Taiwan by Nobody: 5:31am On Sep 16, 2015
We Yoruba youths on NL have unanimously agreed to support the actualization of Biafra as it now evident that Biafra is the only way to go for the ibos because Nigeria can never be favourable to them anyways since they seem to be disliked everywhere so we appreciate this predicament.

in that regard, Yoruba youths will later today on NL constitute a group with the mandate of researching into the quickest possible means by which a referendum can be held in Nigeria by the UN to help the ibos decide on their future in Nigeria.

All Yoruba's are hereby implored to desist henceforth from insulting the biafrans on their quest for secession but rather lend a helping hand to expedite action on the aforesaid plans.

Thank you.

NB: Details to be made available soon.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Extends Biafra Campaign To Taiwan by Yeske2(m): 5:33am On Sep 16, 2015
Scammer
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Extends Biafra Campaign To Taiwan by miqos02(m): 9:45am On Sep 16, 2015
ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Extends Biafra Campaign To Taiwan by yorubatic: 10:25am On Sep 16, 2015
Obrigardo:
What you is fear? Why is your strength only in the fg? Can't your ethnic challenge them? You lots always hide under the British power and nigerian military which is made up over 200 ethnic groups to rant and curse.... you and your tribe are weaklings. ..is it by force to be together? Why dont you want a coubtry of your own? Evil dunces

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Extends Biafra Campaign To Taiwan by erikcantona: 11:08am On Sep 16, 2015
The strugle is still on its sensitization level so that if referendum is conducted biafrans will vote favourably not for war!! But war is imnet my cousine is one of those training in isreal for biafra incase of war weapons are ready ! we will go in peace but if nigeria wants war we will give them ! Simple we are not cawords
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Extends Biafra Campaign To Taiwan by DFemaleBoss(f): 8:30pm On Sep 16, 2015
Obrigardo:

Mind you i am not yoruba.
Those people have their agenda, to kick you out of Lagos.
And you still happy about it when people just want you to go your way because you are a nuisance?

Yolobas are famous for denying their tribe, so tell me something new. I guess you are one of the"we ss" crew cheesy

Imagine a Yoloba riffraff calling normal human beings nuisance grin gerrarahia mehnn
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Extends Biafra Campaign To Taiwan by Obrigardo: 8:40pm On Sep 16, 2015
DFemaleBoss:

Yolobas are famous for denying their tribe, so tell me something new. I guess you are one the"we ss" crew cheesy
Imagine a Yoloba riffraff calling his god a nuisance grin gerrarahia mehnn

Ewu i proudly rep. the land of the red sand, the only known civilization whose kingdom stretched from Oyo all the way down to Old dahomey.
We had igbos as our servant, thats why we named you guys igbo and the yorubas were our vassal. Why would i accept what i'm not? i'm neither yoloba or slave (igbo)
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Extends Biafra Campaign To Taiwan by DFemaleBoss(f): 8:45pm On Sep 16, 2015
Obrigardo:

Ewu i proudly rep. the land of the red sand, the only known civilization whose kingdom stretched from Oyo all the way down to Old dahomey.
We had igbos as our servant, thats why we named you guys igbo and the yorubas were our vassal. Why would i accept what i'm not? i'm neither yoloba or slave (igbo)

The fact that you are even ashamed to say where exactly you come from just goes to prove my point.
Bloody coward cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Extends Biafra Campaign To Taiwan by odunH(m): 8:48pm On Sep 16, 2015
;DDrug peddlers mission to meet fellow brothers in Taiwan!Good biz for them,malaysia should follow o.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Extends Biafra Campaign To Taiwan by Obrigardo: 8:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
DFemaleBoss:

The fact that you are even ashamed to say where exactly you come from just goes to prove my point.
Bloody coward cheesy

Idiothick she-male. i thought you were this intelligent to know i'm talking about the Great Benin Kingdom. But you have nothing in your head, typical dead brain igbo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Extends Biafra Campaign To Taiwan by DFemaleBoss(f): 8:58pm On Sep 16, 2015
Obrigardo:

Idiothick she-male. i thought you were this intelligent to know i'm talking about the Great Benin Kingdom. But you have nothing in your head, typical dead brain igbo

Kai Benin? Little wonder the stupid woman could not come out straight .
I don't blame you bit.ch, if I'm from there, I'll feel the same way grin sorry eeh
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Extends Biafra Campaign To Taiwan by totoisgud(m): 10:42pm On Sep 16, 2015
finniblinks:
we are set

Photoshop. Bad wrk at that. U should hv tried 2 make it more realistic
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Extends Biafra Campaign To Taiwan by sdindan: 10:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
odunH:
;DDrug peddlers mission to meet fellow brothers in Taiwan!Good biz for them,malaysia should follow o.

Can't imagine how many times ur Ewedu eating father raped you..
KONTINU!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Radio Biafra: DSS Secures Order To Detain Kanu For Another 90 Days -leadership / Attention Nigerian Youths! Lets Unite And Form Our Own Party. / I Didn't Hand Over A Collapsed Nation To Buhari - GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.