Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

How The Internet Helped Restore My Baby's Health - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How The Internet Helped Restore My Baby's Health (21165 Views)

How Can I Cure And Restore My Sunburn Permanently? / How A Man Helped A Mentally Unstable Woman Roaming The Streets Of Abuja. PICS / Chinese Doctor Grows New Ear On Man's Arm To Restore His Hearing(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Internet Helped Restore My Baby's Health by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 16, 2015
I am glad your baby is better, Glory be to God, however please do get the baby seen again by an experienced paediatrician.

1 Like

Re: How The Internet Helped Restore My Baby's Health by lollyland: 2:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
grin
Re: How The Internet Helped Restore My Baby's Health by Godmother(f): 2:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
OP, thank God for the wisdom you and your wife displayed
Re: How The Internet Helped Restore My Baby's Health by gbengus17: 2:06pm On Sep 16, 2015
INTERNET HAS HELPED ME A LOT IN MANAGING MY DIABETES. I DONT TAKE AN INSULIN AGAIN. I JUST PLACE MY SELF ON DIETS/ LOT OF VEGETABLES/DRINKING LOTS OF WATER AND PHYSICAL EXECISES 2X A DAY AND AM OKAY. MY DOCTOR WAS SHOCKED AND SINCE THEN, I DONT TAKE ANY DRUGS. I EVEN JOINED DIABETES FORUM ONLINE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Internet Helped Restore My Baby's Health by aderonkedeborah(f): 2:07pm On Sep 16, 2015
rozzyy:
Internet neva sure until.we begin download food
ounje lo mo eran iya nuru (na only food e sabi mama nuru goat)
Re: How The Internet Helped Restore My Baby's Health by Lilimax(f): 2:07pm On Sep 16, 2015
kennysteve77:
The article stated that Soybean inhibits the production of Trypsin which is very essential for infants and also triggers irregular impulse in the brain neurotransmitters thereby causing frequent seizures which, after a long period, could render the child epileptic. The paper added that the inhibition of Trypsin could lower the immune system (which could make doctors believe it to be an infection).

Salient points worthy of note you made here.
Will pass it across to people.
Re: How The Internet Helped Restore My Baby's Health by aderonkedeborah(f): 2:09pm On Sep 16, 2015
Neduzze5:
What could we ever do without Google? grin

On the day I convocated from the University, this was the Speech I gave:

"I won't fail to thank my family, my friends, relations and well wishers for their love and support as I went through this stage of my life. My heartfelt thank goes most especially to Google and Copy and Paste!!" grin grin
no wonder..
Re: How The Internet Helped Restore My Baby's Health by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 16, 2015
adedayourt:
grin
what's funny?
Re: How The Internet Helped Restore My Baby's Health by phemocheee(m): 2:11pm On Sep 16, 2015
I have come to realise that no matter what it is you are going through, our doctors will always tie it to malaria.

I once had boil on my bumbum and the doctor prescribed artesunat, vitamin C e.t.c I was shocked.

Dear Op, may your child never suffer seizures again (Amen)

3 Likes

Re: How The Internet Helped Restore My Baby's Health by Francon(f): 2:11pm On Sep 16, 2015
Please I got nominated to be part of a Just Greason clothing website.

Like the page, like and share my picture to enable me qualify for the next batch.

Thank you.

To vote,
Copy the link below and paste it in a new browser (from the http to theater)
II
V

https://www.facebook.com/JustGreason/photos/ms.c.eJw9zNkJwEAMA9GOguVLcv~_NhSzr~;D6GQXuCI8syn9SDC0FFOy~;IkEBPCQtuB1gLge~_h4UL6KSp~_0IHkC425F9s~-.bps.a.1624179747836287.1073741831.1506712976249632/1624179804502948/?type=1&theater
Re: How The Internet Helped Restore My Baby's Health by AmakaDNBStories(f): 2:13pm On Sep 16, 2015
Re: How The Internet Helped Restore My Baby's Health by miqos02(m): 2:13pm On Sep 16, 2015
to God be the glory
Re: How The Internet Helped Restore My Baby's Health by room089: 2:15pm On Sep 16, 2015
Praise be to God!
Re: How The Internet Helped Restore My Baby's Health by femi4: 2:17pm On Sep 16, 2015
My mechanics always says " You be gone to check the problem with your car on the internet again"

Mtcheww...E don see father christmas
Re: How The Internet Helped Restore My Baby's Health by tee4sure7: 2:19pm On Sep 16, 2015
wao wao wao ! how I wish I had this information before 2010. We had a very similar experience that cost us a lof of money but thanks to God my baby is perfectly fine. I chill whenever I remember all my baby had to pass through because of the so called nutritious soya beans.

2 Likes

Re: How The Internet Helped Restore My Baby's Health by Bigdreams(m): 2:20pm On Sep 16, 2015
The internet is neither good nor bad.

What we make of it is down to our choices.

Congrats on your good use of the information the internet provided you.

Meanwhile, check my signature for information on how to setup your own bulk sms website from scratch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The Internet Helped Restore My Baby's Health by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 16, 2015
libertyfather:
Internet happens to be the best place to find cure to all ailments very effective than your doctor's quote me if I'm wrong, before you go to the doctor make your search to aide the doctor as well, some years back When my baby felt sick I took her to the doctor only for him to be prescribing some drugs but during that process I told him my findings and he was surprise cancel the first prescription and re-prescribe... learn from the op search before proceeding to the hospital for quick result
...very correct. Have witnessed such, recently sad The Dr. has made a prescription and on a second thought, visited Google grin.....

2 Likes

Re: How The Internet Helped Restore My Baby's Health by Agboola321(m): 2:21pm On Sep 16, 2015
That's nice. thank God you and your family have your joy back. the internet has always been and will continue to be of great help.

1 Like

Re: How The Internet Helped Restore My Baby's Health by BiggerBangs: 2:24pm On Sep 16, 2015
dataseller41:
wow!!!

this guy is a Confirmed Scammer...deal with him at your own risk grin grin

[size=20pt]BiggerBangs[/size] Says So
Re: How The Internet Helped Restore My Baby's Health by Margauxluv(f): 2:24pm On Sep 16, 2015
dkronicle:
Same internet also pushed some
peepz to 6ft earlier...

mmm

sure
Re: How The Internet Helped Restore My Baby's Health by braine(m): 2:24pm On Sep 16, 2015
Me still think the internet is the most powerful thingg ever created. You can be whatever you want (be it a doctor, lawyer etc - except how to build a rocket tho grin ) so far you have it and can use it well.

1 Like

Re: How The Internet Helped Restore My Baby's Health by kennethchidi(m): 2:28pm On Sep 16, 2015
can u kindly help with the link to the publication where u read Ur discovery pls.
thanks
Re: How The Internet Helped Restore My Baby's Health by edward1106(m): 2:30pm On Sep 16, 2015
soybean is dangerous to all but mostly noticeable in youngs be it human child or animals if not well processed as it conta.ins a heat sensitive protein inhibitor
Re: How The Internet Helped Restore My Baby's Health by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 16, 2015
Heard of BabyFix?

Goto BabayFix.com

You (and your Baby) thank me later wink
Re: How The Internet Helped Restore My Baby's Health by hob(m): 2:31pm On Sep 16, 2015
Power of the Internet............

Ever Evolving

1 Like

Re: How The Internet Helped Restore My Baby's Health by simdam500(m): 2:32pm On Sep 16, 2015
Great
Re: How The Internet Helped Restore My Baby's Health by Mznaett: 2:36pm On Sep 16, 2015
h
Re: How The Internet Helped Restore My Baby's Health by obailala(m): 2:37pm On Sep 16, 2015
kennysteve77:
Fellow Nairalanders,

With great joy in my heart I give this brief account of how the internet helped restore my baby's health and prevented possible long-term complications. My lovely eight-month old baby suddenly began having seizures few days ago. It was so severe that it worried me and her mum so much that we though it was a spiritual attack. She would suddenly stiffen her neck and shake with great energy (seemingly unconscious), and then return to normal mode in less than a minute.

It happened like 3-5 times every 15minutes. Everytime it occurred, we felt like weeping as the ever lovely baby seemed to have been strangely hijacked. We rushed to the hospital and some blood tests were recommended. On seeing the results, the Doctors quickly knew it was a brain infection coupled with Malaria. Although some of them were worried that all other symptoms of Malaria and infection were absent in the baby - no high temperature, no yellow eyes, baby actively playing and sucking. The doctors immediately commenced treatment with strong antibiotics passed directly into her bloodstream + antimalarial drugs. Twice daily she was receiving the medications but on the third day, they got more worried that there was no improvement.

My wife was drastically losing her joy while everyone else was praying. On the evening of that third day, my wife picked her phone and began an extensive research on Google.com for possible causes of such condition. She stumbled on a research paper that presented the Negative Effects of Soybean in Babies. This paper caught her attention because two days before the seizures began, she introduced Soybean into our baby's food formula (on a Doctor's recommendation). The article stated that Soybean inhibits the production of Trypsin which is very essential for infants and also triggers irregular impulse in the brain neurotransmitters thereby causing frequent seizures which, after a long period, could render the child epileptic. The paper added that the inhibition of Trypsin could lower the immune system (which could make doctors believe it to be an infection).

We immediately stopped feeding the baby with the formula but we didn't notify anyone of the finding to allow a continued treatment. By the following day, the seizures started fading and in just two days, it went away completely. We are still in awe with this discovery while we are very glad that the baby is back to normal life, but I felt - this might help someone someday.

Cc: lalasticlala
Wow... All I can say is Wow!

Who would have ever known that something as simple and common as soybean could be this deadly? undecided undecided
Re: How The Internet Helped Restore My Baby's Health by walata2011(m): 2:39pm On Sep 16, 2015
Thanks so much for sharing your discovery. I am also happy that your baby was able to pull through.
The Internet has more positives than negatives, it all depends on the usage.

1 Like

Re: How The Internet Helped Restore My Baby's Health by haryomikun(m): 2:39pm On Sep 16, 2015
DJ haywire is about to burst your speakers again with the mixx master, DJ haywire. This is a mix of the latest 9ja music and is considerably smaller in megabytes size compared to the last edition mix....
Below is the tracklist

1.Krept and Konan ft. Jeremih x Wizkid x Davido x Ice Prince x Fuse ODG - Freak Of The Week
2.Wande_Coal_-_My_Favorite
3.Patoranking Ft. Wande Coal - My Woman, My Everything
4.Wizkid - Expensive Shi.t
5.Sheyman - Kokan Aye
6.Hennessy Ft 2face & Wizkid - DanceGo (Eau de vie)
7.DJ Xclusive Ft. Davido - Wo Le |
8.DJ Xclusive Ft. CDQ & Lil Kesh - Dami Si
9.Tekno - Anything
10.DAVIDO ft UHURU + DJ BUCKZ - THE SOUND
11.Uhuru ft Wizkid - Duze
12.MC Galaxy - Komolop Cholop
13.Runtown Ft Uhuru - The Banger
14.Jefak x Nedo ft. Stringz - Koko Below
15.Wande Coal Ashimapeyin
16.Vector - Shiga ft Tools
17.Daboy - Bolenbe_prod_by_Antras
18.Orezi - Shuperu Remix ft Davido
19.Reminisce - SKiLASHii
20.Omo Akin - Ijo Oloti Remix ft. Skales
21.Olamide - BOBO
22.Phyno X Olamide Ft Lil'Kesh - Ladi
23.Sexy Steel - SISI
24.Mo'Blow - Wiggle Ft. May D
25.LIL KESH FT Viktoh - Efejoku
26.Kiss Daniel - Laye
27.Timaya Some More
28.DJ Spinall ft. Timaya - Excuse Me
29.Terry G ft. Wizkid, Phyno & Runtown - Knack Am
30.Masterkraft ft. CDQ, Olamide & Davido - Indomie (Remix)
31.Lil Kesh - Gbese

This mix will get you dancing when you least expect it to and even give hustlers more inspiration when hustling *winks*
Click the download button and get ready to groove guys!

The download link is http://Datafilehost.com/d/dfd4bf61

1 Like

Re: How The Internet Helped Restore My Baby's Health by pat077: 2:40pm On Sep 16, 2015
Knowledge is power.
Re: How The Internet Helped Restore My Baby's Health by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 16, 2015
yanabasee:
Internet has helped a lot of people.... Even in the political sector, campaigns are now online... In the education sector, learning is online...

I'm really happy for you! God bless you!

Just as it defrauded alot of people!

Eg: Buhari and APC through sahara desert reporters scammed 95% of Nigerians while the remaining 5% still had their senses with them! I am glad to be among the 5%

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Wants Doctors Held Responsible For Any Dead Patient / How To Detect Fake Drugs Before Purchase / NAFDAC Seizes Two Trucks Of Tramadol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.