Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

How The Internet Helped Restore My Baby's Health - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How The Internet Helped Restore My Baby's Health (21164 Views)

How Can I Cure And Restore My Sunburn Permanently? / How A Man Helped A Mentally Unstable Woman Roaming The Streets Of Abuja. PICS / Chinese Doctor Grows New Ear On Man's Arm To Restore His Hearing(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Internet Helped Restore My Baby's Health by justmenoni: 10:11am On Sep 17, 2015
good news,so you see why we might never have to condemn people who ask questions on Internet platforms (Nairaland, Google etc)..if u visit family/health section on Nairaland u go fear as ppl dey yab others who just ask a question,most times they had be like go and ask ur doctor lol ..is it not a doctor who prescribed soy bean's for op's wife So u see we can never know it all.

1 Like

Re: How The Internet Helped Restore My Baby's Health by 400billionman: 10:51am On Sep 17, 2015
gbengus17:
INTERNET HAS HELPED ME A LOT IN MANAGING MY DIABETES. I DONT TAKE AN INSULIN AGAIN. I JUST PLACE MY SELF ON DIETS/ LOT OF VEGETABLES/DRINKING LOTS OF WATER AND PHYSICAL EXECISES 2X A DAY AND AM OKAY. MY DOCTOR WAS SHOCKED AND SINCE THEN, I DONT TAKE ANY DRUGS. I EVEN JOINED DIABETES FORUM ONLINE.

Sharp guy. .

The doctors on Nairaland will WAIL at this your testimony calling you a PUBLIC HEALTH RISK.
Re: How The Internet Helped Restore My Baby's Health by free2ryhme: 11:17am On Sep 17, 2015
Mikwus:

You sound like one of them.......

If you read through, he said " they stopped the formula" while treatment commenced and the formula was even prescribed by one of you (I'm guessing you are a doctor) This is how they go killing people.

Before treatment, the right thing was to ask what happened in the last few days, where they had taken the child, what the child had eaten etc.

You shack ogogoro
Re: How The Internet Helped Restore My Baby's Health by Beync(f): 2:39pm On Sep 17, 2015
smartcount002:
Thank God for directing you to make this research. I once suffered severe ulcer which I treated for many years with Doctors prescriptions, without solutions. One day I decided to make research on the internet, and that was when I stumbled on one American doctor's blog. I was so surprised that many people have had similar ulcer issue as me. But they were able to treat it completely with the prescriptions and instructions of the doctor right there on his blog page.
I did the same thing and after completing the dosages within the time frame, I never experienced the ulcer again. It's years now.
While not neglecting the importance of seeing a doctor, it's also essentially important to also make our independent researches on certain issues that may be affecting us.
please would you mind sharing with me what the doctor remended that treated your ulcer? My mum is still batling with her's, she has seen doctors with so many treatments but it still there
Re: How The Internet Helped Restore My Baby's Health by geezyk(m): 8:52pm On Sep 17, 2015
bigmill:
You are very lucky, but why didn't any of the doctors or nurses think of asking questions before commencing treatment. Why were they not aware of the negative effects of adding Soybean to infants food? Anyways, thank God He saved your family from being a victim of poor medical infrastructure in the country.
Please don't degrade our doctors like that,heard what the op said, that it was a research article, even most foreign doctors wont even be aware of it cos all what they know is just the positive effects of soybean.. Even the potato you eat is highly poisonous, Do you know that? cheesy
Re: How The Internet Helped Restore My Baby's Health by bosunjohns(m): 5:08pm On Sep 18, 2015
geezyk:
Please don't degrade our doctors like that,heard what the op said, that it was a research article, even most foreign doctors wont even be aware of it cos all what they know is just the positive effects of soybean.. Even the potato you eat is highly poisonous, Do you know that? cheesy
Tell me something. How is potato poisonous?
Re: How The Internet Helped Restore My Baby's Health by Contumely: 7:00pm On Sep 19, 2015
Beync:
please would you mind sharing with me what the doctor remended that treated your ulcer? My mum is still batling with her's, she has seen doctors with so many treatments but it still there

You may find some things on this thread.Would you be so kind to give a hint if what worked for you. You can post the link of the site here too. That will be of immense benefit to ulcer patients community here.
https://www.nairaland.com/1423578/tips-curing-ulcers-living-healthy/4#35025700
Thanks a million.

Go to earthclinic.com too and navigate.
Re: How The Internet Helped Restore My Baby's Health by smartcount002: 12:21pm On Sep 20, 2015
Beync:

I'm really sorry for your mum's situation. I hope the below prescriptions I used in treating mine completely could help your mum with her situation too.

smartcount002:

Ulcer Prescriptions:
1. Metronidazole (1tab, 3x daily), Clarithromycin (1tab 2x daily), Omeprazole (1tab daily ).
The doctor instructed that the drugs must be taken for complete 14 days, and alcohol must also be avoided all through.
I stuck to these instructions and it worked greatly for me. You could try it too.
Please also make efforts to consult a doctor for more advice. Thank you.
Re: How The Internet Helped Restore My Baby's Health by Beync(f): 2:46pm On Sep 20, 2015
smartcount002:

I'm really sorry for your mum's situation. I hope the below prescriptions I used in treating mine completely could help your mum with her situation too.

tanx a million, looking forward to seeing my mum free frm ulcer just like you. @ contume am greatful for your response, wil go tru the link and see what is in there. Edited. @contume, having gone tru some pages on the other thread i notice u got d contact for the chlorophyl that was highly recomended. Did it work for you as well?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Wants Doctors Held Responsible For Any Dead Patient / How To Detect Fake Drugs Before Purchase / NAFDAC Seizes Two Trucks Of Tramadol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.