Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

BREAKING: Three Storey Building Collapsed In Awka Due To Heavy Rainfall - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BREAKING: Three Storey Building Collapsed In Awka Due To Heavy Rainfall (960 Views)

Nigerian Man In Malaysia Jumps To His Death From 31st Floor Storey Building (Pic / Man Who Collapsed In Owerri Over Hunger Is At It Again, How He Scams People / Dead Body Found Floating In Aba After Heavy Rainfall. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Three Storey Building Collapsed In Awka Due To Heavy Rainfall by Donvinlander(m): 11:54pm On Sep 15, 2015

Three (3) storey building just collapsed today (15th September, 2015) beside Standard Hostel, close to Elite Hostel, Awka, Anambra state due to heavy rainfall.

The building of the house which commenced in about 6 months ago with full construction speed collapsed with no casualty. We gathered that the people living close to the collapsed building (Elite and Standard hostel) which are students rushed out of their rooms in panic when they heard the noise of the building collapsing like a Bomb.

"I thought it's a bomb, and I quickly rushed out of my room" - one of the students said while still in shock.

Though they said the workers building the house are not inside when it happens but when we reach there, we didn't see any of the workers to ask questions.

Photos below:

Collapse building photos taken under rain

Photos of the Collapsed building Near Standard Hostel (taken under rain)

We will bring more update later.

Source: http://hotnewsng.com/breaking-three-storey-building-collapsed-in-awka-due-to-heavy-rainfall
Re: BREAKING: Three Storey Building Collapsed In Awka Due To Heavy Rainfall by adedayourt(m): 11:55pm On Sep 15, 2015
c
Re: BREAKING: Three Storey Building Collapsed In Awka Due To Heavy Rainfall by Blakjewelry(m): 11:59pm On Sep 15, 2015
T.b Joshua church
Re: BREAKING: Three Storey Building Collapsed In Awka Due To Heavy Rainfall by yanabasee(m): 12:03am On Sep 16, 2015
THIS SPACE IS A MILITARY ZONE

NO TRESPASSING

BEWARE OF DOGS

THIS SPACE HAS ALREADY BEEN BOOKED
Re: BREAKING: Three Storey Building Collapsed In Awka Due To Heavy Rainfall by Donvinlander(m): 12:04am On Sep 16, 2015
adedayourt:
c

Why? undecided
Re: BREAKING: Three Storey Building Collapsed In Awka Due To Heavy Rainfall by Donvinlander(m): 12:05am On Sep 16, 2015
Blakjewelry:
T.b Joshua church

Lolz..
Re: BREAKING: Three Storey Building Collapsed In Awka Due To Heavy Rainfall by menix(m): 1:04am On Sep 16, 2015
RIP to devil that no life was lost...

The owner of the building must be into fake drugs that he 4got okechukwu his neighbor sells fake cement...

Well;
the wise man builds his house upon the rock,

the _foolish man builds his house upon the sand

And rain came tumbling it down

No b mii talk am, nah so e dey 4 bible 'Mathew 7 vs 24'

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Three Storey Building Collapsed In Awka Due To Heavy Rainfall by ReskpetNobleman(m): 1:25am On Sep 16, 2015
Have u noticed that Tummy Tummy indomie noodle ve reduced dere maggi spice dat i ve to buy extra maggi cube to finish my cooking dis night undecided

(1) (Reply)

What!! Woman Who Police Declared Dead 42 Years Ago Has Been Found Alive. See / It Happened To Me: How I Almost Got Scammed / Boy Kills Himself For Not Allowed To Marry His 12 Year Old Cousin In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.