Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

In Need Of Computer Gamma Ray Glasses - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / In Need Of Computer Gamma Ray Glasses (1232 Views)

Learn A Lot Of Computer Hacking Tricks With Talasboy / Please,what Is The Role Of Computer Administrator? / Asus Core I7, 1tb Hdd+ Ssd, 1gb Nvidea, Blu-ray 8gb Ram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Computer Gamma Ray Glasses by Nobody: 4:24am On Sep 16, 2015
Good day Nairalanders. I don't want to waste your time so am going to go straight. I do Jobs that allows me to stay up on my laptop for hours... and each time i do, i notice after about 2 hours, i get weak and my eyes becomes weak with a light head ache. that would make me stop. have adjusted all i need to adjust on my laptop but its still same thing. But i can't stay off cause that's my job. I met a friend who told me about Computer Glasses. I made research about it and i think its a good idea but the problem is i don't know where to get one. am currently in port harcourt. Please anyone with an idea of where to get one and what it will cost or a better solution to this screen problem? Thanks.... You can reach me via Nuel.impact@gmail.com
Re: In Need Of Computer Gamma Ray Glasses by Nairalander01: 5:09am On Sep 16, 2015
Go to shoprite.
Re: In Need Of Computer Gamma Ray Glasses by Nobody: 5:25am On Sep 16, 2015
Nairalander01:
Go to shoprite.
thanks but i don't think we have shoprite in Port Harcourt
Re: In Need Of Computer Gamma Ray Glasses by Nairalander01: 10:38am On Sep 16, 2015
impactz:
thanks but i don't think we have shoprite in Port Harcourt
place an order on jumia/konga/dealdey etc
Re: In Need Of Computer Gamma Ray Glasses by Donald3d(m): 12:40pm On Sep 16, 2015
impactz:
Good day Nairalanders. I don't want to waste your time so am going to go straight. I do Jobs that allows me to stay up on my laptop for hours... and each time i do, i notice after about 2 hours, i get weak and my eyes becomes weak with a light head ache. that would make me stop. have adjusted all i need to adjust on my laptop but its still same thing. But i can't stay off cause that's my job. I met a friend who told me about Computer Glasses. I made research about it and i think its a good idea but the problem is i don't know where to get one. am currently in port harcourt. Please anyone with an idea of where to get one and what it will cost or a better solution to this screen problem? Thanks.... You can reach me via Nuel.impact@gmail.com
we are somewhat in the same situation,I spend at times 10 -15 hrs. Sometimes at the extreme 18 hrs on the laptop .I also need something to protect myself,but I am scared of buying something that will damage my eyesight, so I am thinking of seeing an eye doctor (optician-i think) to specify what I can use * NOTE ,I have a perfect eye sight ,I just need something to protect my eyes from the rays.any doctor in the house ? Or may be Seun or Lalasticlala can help us move this to the health section.Thanks Guys u doing a great job
Re: In Need Of Computer Gamma Ray Glasses by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 16, 2015
Nairalander01:

place an order on jumia/konga/dealdey etc
its not on any of these site. and am seriously in doubt of it being in Nigeria really... very funny but have used search engines but none could give me a reply. but its on ebay and amazon and those online shops don't ship to Nigeria...
i really appreciate your help.
Re: In Need Of Computer Gamma Ray Glasses by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 16, 2015
Donald3d:
we are somewhat in the same situation,I spend at times 10 -15 hrs. Sometimes at the extreme 18 hrs on the laptop .I also need something to protect myself,but I am scared of buying something that will damage my eyesight, so I am thinking of seeing an eye doctor (optician-i think) to specify what I can use * NOTE ,I have a perfect eye sight ,I just need something to protect my eyes from the rays.any doctor in the house ? Or may be Seun or Lalasticlala can help us move this to the health section.Thanks Guys u doing a great job
I think you're right but i think it really has nothing to do with the eyes just to protect you from rays coming out of your pc screen... If we have Opticians who can help, i would be grateful.

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Best Laptops For Programmers And Hackers?! / How To Learn Microsoft Excel, Access And Powerpoint With Ease / How To Develop Native Mobile Apps In Minutes WITHOUT CODING

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.