Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba (23800 Views)

Emirates Air Hostess Commits Suicide In Uganda By Jumping Out Of A Moving Plane / Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos / UNILORIN Graduate Awaiting NYSC Killed With A Mortar In Ikorodu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba by Hadizam: 8:08am On Sep 16, 2015
He returned from church on Sunday and nobody suspected that such a thing was going to happen.
Re: Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba by lonelydora: 8:08am On Sep 16, 2015
Suicide is an act of cowardice. No matter what, it shouldn't be an option.
Re: Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba by princy80(m): 8:11am On Sep 16, 2015
did he kill himself or commit suicide? undecided
Re: Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba by An2elect2(f): 8:15am On Sep 16, 2015
milky3:
suicide is never an option,may I not kill myself IJN

Amen

1 Like

Re: Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba by kbright911(m): 8:19am On Sep 16, 2015
Lilimax:
Suicide?...I don't believe this story embarassed
Likewise o.
Re: Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba by nwakaibeya1: 8:25am On Sep 16, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73_HYeb2Io8 … > for those who HAVE spiritual eye listen to uterance in video&know its TRUE but YOU CANT accept truth?since the creation of humanbeigns to JESUSCHRIST till now humanbeigns do not accept truth and revelation easily John 6,60-66 makes it very clear
Re: Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 16, 2015
The police forensics department had better investigate properly.

That a corpse hangs from a rope does not automatically imply a suicide. No!

And what is the ritual they are perfoming? The same rituals that could not protect their ancestors from slavery of the white man and that could not spare them from colonisation?

1 Like

Re: Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba by ignis: 8:26am On Sep 16, 2015
Pathetic, I'd rather kill myself than commit suicide.
Re: Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba by Iamthoney(m): 8:28am On Sep 16, 2015
loomer:
Una know say na poly graduate wey dey wait NYSC call up, but una no fit get the name as at press time
You dey mind them...I comot cap for naija journalist
Re: Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba by Iamthoney(m): 8:30am On Sep 16, 2015
pretydiva:
Him village witch don use him picture do meeting..i cast any evil spirit monitoring my family.
You beta know Wetin u dey cast oooo...no be vote be this ooooo
Re: Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 16, 2015
Holuwakemmy16:
Y did he decide to end in hell fire coz my bible makes me to understand that anyone that take his or her life by themselves will end in hell,smh
JUST SHUT UP THAT MOUTH OF YOURS angry

DID THE BIBLE ALSO NOT TEACH YOU NOT TO JUDGE!

ALL JUDGEMENT BELONG TO GOD undecided

DID YOU KNOW WEATHER HE WAS MURDER AND THE MURDERER MAKE IT AS IF HE DID SUICIDE undecided

JUST DON'T OPEN YOUR SMELLING MOUTH AND START TALKING RUBBISH angry

Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba by sham8co(m): 8:33am On Sep 16, 2015
He has mind of hanging himself but u don't have mind to join d Nigeria Army. it could have been better if you die in d battle ground than killing ursef. u waste human life. Bye bye gyre.
Re: Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba by Memyselfu2009(m): 8:36am On Sep 16, 2015
D long ride every one share is the thing call life Cos life is a portray of happiness I wonder why you decided to end your journey so soon rest in peace... #life is sweet #i don't want to die now #good been counted among the living
Re: Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 16, 2015
ProphetUdeme:

graduating and going to Nysc and having a good paying job with a 7 digit salary with a very beautiful and sexy wife and a huge duplex mansion are never signs of a fulfilled life.
You could get all these riches and live a successful life but still you lack PEACE.
You could get all the money but it can never buy you HAPPINESS,
you could afford all the costly and sumptuous meals but when trouble comes you can never eat, you could afford a costly bed but when trouble comes, you wont be able to sleep.
Jesus Christ is the only successful and fulfilled life one can ever have and live, and if you have Him you can never commit suicide because He will give you The Perfect Peace.
r.i.p to the self murderer though.
lalasticlala good morning. Abeg follow come see this kind news this early morning o
Am with you my dear.

1 Like

Re: Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba by Misternas89(m): 8:39am On Sep 16, 2015
Holuwakemmy16:
Y did he decide to end in hell fire coz my bible makes me to understand that anyone that take his or her life by themselves will end in hell,smh
Can you just imagine!!! Hey Miss Kemi or wat have you, I never knew you are God dt shares hell fire...Rubbish!!!! You don't judge quickly as u never knew wat really caused d death...so why d trash. BTW I won't reply u anymore, buh I can try replying u with letter "k"
Re: Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba by seedorfg(m): 8:39am On Sep 16, 2015
owo aye is involve
Re: Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba by southernbelle(f): 8:39am On Sep 16, 2015
he must have had his own reasons...
RIP
Re: Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba by engrjacuzzi: 8:48am On Sep 16, 2015
Fellow Mechanical Engineers

The Nigerian Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Lagos Chapter wishes to announce the 6th AGM of the Chapter as follows
Date:  Today, Wednesday, September 16, 2015 Venue:  Loco Building, Nigerian Railway Corporation, Ebute Metta Time:  4.00pm
Re: Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba by Holuwakemmy16(f): 8:49am On Sep 16, 2015
Idiot did u bible or quaran tells u to kill no matter condition?jesus face some difficulties so no matter what someone shld kill coz of challenges?u can go ahead and committee suicide also
Re: Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba by phemocheee(m): 8:51am On Sep 16, 2015
Something like this happened recently in my neighbourhood. The guy just got employed by a new generation bank and was supposed to resume work next week. However, he woke up in the middle of the night on Monday morning and killed himself

Police was able to unravel the mystery behind his death by going through his phone logs and we realised he was a cultist. He was told to donate his nephew willingly or risk having the entire family of his elder sister wiped out. Instead of falling to that blackmail, he committed suicide by cutting the veins on his wrist.

Many people are going through a lot secretly and they feel taking their lives will bring eternal peace but we all know that isn't the solution.

1 Like

Re: Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba by poweredcom(m): 8:52am On Sep 16, 2015
Suicides for cowards...I ma die with my honour
Re: Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba by Holuwakemmy16(f): 8:54am On Sep 16, 2015
Silly being can't u read what d bible says before u will be sayin nonsence wit that ur dirty mouth
Re: Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba by Oceemo(m): 9:10am On Sep 16, 2015
Have d done a good investigation cause not all suicide are really suicide. Some are homicide.
Re: Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba by Lindons(f): 9:46am On Sep 16, 2015
Lilimax:
Suicide?...I don't believe this story embarassed
It's a true incident.He was my course mate in Abia State Polytechnic Aba.His girlfriend was there when he committed suicide. She's now in police custody.The guy's name is Moses Offor(Cash Money)
Re: Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 16, 2015
DEPRESSION

DEPRESSION

DEPRESSION

PEOPLE are getting frustrated these days
Re: Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba by happney65: 9:54am On Sep 16, 2015
loomer:
Una know say na poly graduate wey dey wait NYSC call up, but una no fit get the name as at press time

Junk Journalism I would say...Very very junk..But Nigerians dey commit Suicide these days.something that does not happen in the Past..Very funny I would say..
Re: Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba by hisgrace090: 10:31am On Sep 16, 2015
It's a pity
Re: Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba by Richy4(m): 10:49am On Sep 16, 2015
How can he be back from church and commits suicide the next minute?

How I wish the preaching that day was it is well. No matter what you are passing through, he will fix it up for you.......

May he find peace after the struggle on the planet earth
Re: Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba by ModiKen(m): 10:53am On Sep 16, 2015
dejt4u:
May ur soul get peace.. May God have mercy on ur soul..

Sacrifice?? Why are we always lyk that in Africa?

Our decisions at times are very ridiculous

Because we have our own customs and traditions.

Thats is what makes us unique.

Don't destroy your traditions in a bid to accept the white man's own (so long no life is endangered)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dr Felix Ekpo Kidnapped In Akwa Ibom. ₦2.5 Million Ransom Demanded (Photo) / Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears / Haruna Kuye Shot Dead In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.