Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,770 members, 7,813,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba (23799 Views)

Emirates Air Hostess Commits Suicide In Uganda By Jumping Out Of A Moving Plane / Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos / UNILORIN Graduate Awaiting NYSC Killed With A Mortar In Ikorodu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba by bummyla(m): 10:58am On Sep 16, 2015
why give up so easily! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba by Crixina(f): 11:43am On Sep 16, 2015
Or maybe it was meant to look like he killed himself undecided
Re: Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba by dejt4u(m): 12:00pm On Sep 16, 2015
ModiKen:

Because we have our own customs and traditions.

Thats is what makes us unique.

Don't destroy your traditions in a bid to accept the white man's own (so long no life is endangered)
this is nothing but a superstition..which can be absurd sometime
Re: Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba by futurenix(m): 12:28pm On Sep 16, 2015
RemyMartins:

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/poly-graduate-awaiting-nysc-call-up-commits-suicide-in-aba/

I knew the youngman. He is like a brother to me and even tiled my room last year. He had told me early this year that he wants to get married this year and always come to my office with the supposed wife.

The information reaching me is that the girl broke up with him that she will not continue in their relationship.
He is a very good tiler and is comfortable at his age. The way I used to see two of them cling together I knew the youngman was the one catering for some of the girl's needs in school.

He is a stammer and I know their anger, depression and frustration is not easily quenched.

If only he told me what happened I would have talked to the girl and save this soul.

May His soul Rest in Peace.
Re: Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba by AREMEX: 1:57pm On Sep 16, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba by loomer: 2:46pm On Sep 16, 2015
happney65:

Junk Journalism I would say...Very very junk..But Nigerians dey commit Suicide these days.something that does not happen in the Past..Very funny I would say..

Iamthoney:
You dey mind them...I comot cap for naija journalist

Our journalist just too lazy
Re: Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba by Iamthoney(m): 2:55pm On Sep 16, 2015
loomer:

Our journalist just too lazy
They are more lazy than the word lazy
Re: Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba by Hatrik(m): 5:00pm On Sep 16, 2015
haaaba guy but why? R.I.Phaaaba guy but why? R.I.Phaaaba guy but why? R.I.P
Re: Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba by timothybet2(m): 5:26pm On Sep 16, 2015
Good day everyone, here is our won ticket from weekend fixed matches, i congratulate those that subscribed and won with me, my next games are available for this weekend with an odd of 987 and 50 odds, for those who want to partake on my weekend games should call me or add me up on whatsapp with this number 080 6074 5109.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba by Bruno3000(m): 6:02pm On Sep 16, 2015
Holuwakemmy16:
Y did he decide to end in hell fire coz my bible makes me to understand that anyone that take his or her life by themselves will end in hell,smh
where in the bible pls?
Re: Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba by loomer: 6:08pm On Sep 16, 2015
Iamthoney:
They are more lazy than the word lazy

You wicked sha. I dey even sorry for them with my words, u no even dey pity dem
Re: Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba by Holuwakemmy16(f): 9:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
Silly question
Re: Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba by abdulaz: 9:30am On Sep 17, 2015
ProphetUdeme:

graduating and going to Nysc and having a good paying job with a 7 digit salary with a very beautiful and sexy wife and a huge duplex mansion are never signs of a fulfilled life.
You could get all these riches and live a successful life but still you lack PEACE.
You could get all the money but it can never buy you HAPPINESS,
you could afford all the costly and sumptuous meals but when trouble comes you can never eat, you could afford a costly bed but when trouble comes, you wont be able to sleep.
Jesus Christ is the only successful and fulfilled life one can ever have and live, and if you have Him you can never commit suicide because He will give you The Perfect Peace.
r.i.p to the self murderer though.
lalasticlala good morning. Abeg follow come see this kind news this early morning o
Re: Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba by abdulaz: 9:30am On Sep 17, 2015
ProphetUdeme:

graduating and going to Nysc and having a good paying job with a 7 digit salary with a very beautiful and sexy wife and a huge duplex mansion are never signs of a fulfilled life.
You could get all these riches and live a successful life but still you lack PEACE.
You could get all the money but it can never buy you HAPPINESS,
you could afford all the costly and sumptuous meals but when trouble comes you can never eat, you could afford a costly bed but when trouble comes, you wont be able to sleep.
Jesus Christ is the only successful and fulfilled life one can ever have and live, and if you have Him you can never commit suicide because He will give you The Perfect Peace.
r.i.p to the self murderer though.
lalasticlala good morning. Abeg follow come see this kind news this early morning o
But he was a Christian undecided
Re: Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba by StarryV(f): 2:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
Lindons:

It's a true incident.He was my course mate in Abia State Polytechnic Aba.His girlfriend was there when he committed suicide. She's now in police custody.The guy's name is Moses Offor(Cash Money)
pls from which department?
Re: Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba by neocortex: 2:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
dejt4u:
May ur soul get peace.. May God have mercy on ur soul..

Sacrifice?? Why are we always lyk that in Africa?

Our decisions at times are very ridiculous

What is ridiculous about that ?

It is thanks to the same culture you hate
so much that you are alive today.
Re: Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba by dejt4u(m): 4:23pm On Oct 27, 2015
neocortex:

What is ridiculous about that ?

It is thanks to the same culture you hate
so much that you are alive today.
What is this one saying??
Re: Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba by oformoses: 6:07pm On Jan 12, 2016
futurenix:

I knew the youngman. He is like a brother to me and even tiled my room last year. He had told me early this year that he wants to get married this year and always come to my office with the supposed wife.

The information reaching me is that the girl broke up with him that she will not continue in their relationship.
He is a very good tiler and is comfortable at his age. The way I used to see two of them cling together I knew the youngman was the one catering for some of the girl's needs in school. futurenix, y don't u just say what u sure of n let her out of it, n who told u he ventured for her besyd she was his senior in school n a working class in a reputable coy!,, I wish times could be turned so u hear from the horse's mouth

He is a stammer and I know their anger, depression and frustration is not easily quenched.

If only he told me what happened I would have talked to the girl and save this soul.

May His soul Rest in Peace.
..... what makes u feel u know better @
Re: Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba by StarryV(f): 12:49am On Feb 23, 2016
oformoses:
..... what makes u feel u know better @
Hmmm i heard his name was Moses Ofor. oga how come u ar bearing a similar name Is that a coincidence? or were u d one? or maybe... *just curious*
Re: Poly Graduate Awaiting NYSC Call Up Commits Suicide In Aba by diva90: 1:00am On Feb 23, 2016
Terrible! Suicide should never be an option ... Some people have it way worse and are still thriving

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dr Felix Ekpo Kidnapped In Akwa Ibom. ₦2.5 Million Ransom Demanded (Photo) / Blasphemy: Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Denied Access To Lawyers As Appeal Deadline Nears / Haruna Kuye Shot Dead In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.