Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

I’m A Virgin; Mother,daughter Want Me In Bed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I’m A Virgin; Mother,daughter Want Me In Bed (1046 Views)

Mother & Daughter Sucking Their Fingers: When I Was Young, It Was Wrong. But Now / Mother & Daughter Born On Same Month & Date Celebrate Birthday (Photos) / Bank Manager Impregnates Mother, Daughter In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m A Virgin; Mother,daughter Want Me In Bed by free2ryhme: 9:24am On Sep 16, 2015
A guy made this confession.

Believe it or not, I am a virgin at the age of 25. My problem now is that my boss and her daughter are both trying to get me into bed. After I finished at the law school, my mum arranged for me to work in her friend’s chambers to gain experience. Sadly, my mother recently lost her battle against breast cancer. She died, leaving me devastated and my boss said if I ever needed anyone to talk to, she would always be there for me.

Then, she started inviting me to her place for meals. She’s a single mother of two and lives with her daughter who is my age-mate. I was leaving her house one night, after a meal when she asked me to wait. She shut the door and started kissing me, but she stopped when her daughter arrived home. The next day at work, she started sending me saucy e-mails, saying, “I think you have a hot body.”

Now, she’s confessed she has feelings for me and she wants things to get sexual between us. I’ve never had sex before, so I don’t think I’d be much good to her.

I’ve also been spending time with her daughter. She’s single and I’ve introduced her to my friends because she wants to meet a man. This had taken my mind off things and got me socializing again. My boss’ daughter is very pretty and I thought she’d find a man quickly, but it hasn’t happened, so, I asked her why. She said it was because the person she would really love to be with is me. Then, she asked me to come up to her bedroom. I was shocked and a bit lost for words. Why has this happened? I don’t know what to do. It’s stressing me out. I’m worried one of them will say the wrong thing to the other at home and it’ll all blow up in my face. What should I do?

Please matured advise!
Re: I’m A Virgin; Mother,daughter Want Me In Bed by Nicklaus(m): 9:55am On Sep 16, 2015
This Op can lie !!

1 Like

Re: I’m A Virgin; Mother,daughter Want Me In Bed by Onozboy(m): 11:01am On Sep 16, 2015
Who directed this movie
Re: I’m A Virgin; Mother,daughter Want Me In Bed by Pidggin(f): 11:31am On Sep 16, 2015
Drama grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Can You Find The Mom In This Family Photo?? / Someone Should Kindly Help This Woman. / 9 Female Qualities That Makes Men Propose Fast. A Must Read For All Singles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.