Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Thread For Yorubas Who Are Addicted To Radio Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thread For Yorubas Who Are Addicted To Radio Biafra (944 Views)

Recent Happening In The East - Lessons For Yorubas / 70% Of Ndigbo Don’t Read Newspapers, Listen To Radio —imo State Govt / The North Will Not Leave Lagos For Yorubas If Nigeria Breaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Yorubas Who Are Addicted To Radio Biafra by Princewill1(m): 1:43pm On Sep 16, 2015
In recent time,we have seen lots of yoruba people calling Radio Biafra.Some of them now listen to the radio more than we the biafrans.

Somebody like Fani Kayode after listening to Radio Biafra every morning,afternoon and night,he will begin to attack the entity called Nigeria.The man now attack Nigeria almost every blessed day.

Many yorubas are begining to see the light!

8 Likes

Re: Thread For Yorubas Who Are Addicted To Radio Biafra by dkronicle(m): 2:19pm On Sep 16, 2015
Princewill1:
In recent time,we have seen lots of yoruba people calling Radio Biafra.Some of them now listen to the radio more than we the biafrans.

Somebody like Fani Kayode after listening to Radio Biafra every morning,afternoon and night,he will begin to attack the entity called Nigeria.The man now attack Nigeria almost every blessed day.

Many yorubas are begining to see the light!

How can I get d station ?

1 Like

Re: Thread For Yorubas Who Are Addicted To Radio Biafra by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 16, 2015
yes oh
Re: Thread For Yorubas Who Are Addicted To Radio Biafra by yorubatic: 3:01pm On Sep 16, 2015
my fetish sophisticated yoruba people logic, benin republic is deluded for not merging with Nigeria, Togo is deluded for not merging with nigeria, even ghana, niger, chat and etc are all deluded for not merging with nigeria. ...and Biafrans are deluded for wanting to part ways with nigeria, But
Yorubas are wise for pepertual servitude to the Hausa / Fulani. ...truly my fetish people are born clowns and Hausa / Fulani slave ....

To my fetish yoruba people, Igbo are a threat, but hausa fulanis are loving masters. ...my diabolical cowards people are confused clowns .....my evil people constantly having sleepless nights because of igbo giants

Since this change, change mantra started , I have found out that my fetish yoruba people who chant the change mantra loudest are still the same evil people protesting and crying because of hunger. ...what is wrong with my evil yoruba people...my yoruba people are truly cursed to be slaves of Hausa-Fulani forever ...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Yorubas Who Are Addicted To Radio Biafra by topsyking: 3:12pm On Sep 16, 2015
yes i listen to it everyday; so i can laugh cos the comedian mc is really funny
this phrase always got me rolling {my goodness me; we are live and direct}grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Yorubas Who Are Addicted To Radio Biafra by shotster50(m): 3:12pm On Sep 16, 2015
Unu ncha bu ndi ara
Re: Thread For Yorubas Who Are Addicted To Radio Biafra by westerm(m): 3:13pm On Sep 16, 2015
yorubatic:
I AM A ROBOT

grin grin grin grin
Re: Thread For Yorubas Who Are Addicted To Radio Biafra by nwannaeto: 4:16pm On Sep 16, 2015
dkronicle:

How can I get d station ?
android.89.1fm,Nokia torch 87.5fm.
Re: Thread For Yorubas Who Are Addicted To Radio Biafra by Brooklynsouth(f): 4:36pm On Sep 16, 2015
nwannaeto:
guy u funny die blackberry and china phone nko
Re: Thread For Yorubas Who Are Addicted To Radio Biafra by MzErica(f): 4:37pm On Sep 16, 2015

1 Like

Re: Thread For Yorubas Who Are Addicted To Radio Biafra by dkronicle(m): 6:41pm On Sep 16, 2015
nwannaeto:
tankx
Re: Thread For Yorubas Who Are Addicted To Radio Biafra by OrIandoOwoh(m): 7:56pm On Sep 16, 2015
how can I get it in Ibadan? pls show me the light.
Re: Thread For Yorubas Who Are Addicted To Radio Biafra by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 16, 2015
Its only lagos but u can download tunein or radio Biafra in play store

(1) (Reply)

MASSOB Group's Leaders Abducts Catholic Priest As Hostage / Caption This Pic Of A Man Carrying His 5 Kids On A Bike While A Police Watches / Exposed! See The Suspected Money Launderer For Diezani Madueke And Goodluck Jona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.