Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,066 members, 7,849,318 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:31 PM

Addction To Coffe - What Are The Side Effects? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Addction To Coffe - What Are The Side Effects? (1357 Views)

Please Stop Self Medication, See serious Side Effects / 8 Side Effects Of Drinking Too Much Water / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Addction To Coffe - What Are The Side Effects? by tempex88(m): 2:26pm On Sep 16, 2015
I use coffee to stay awake to read and stay alert at work. My colleagues are complaining am addicted and might result in health issues but I feel otherwise. I still sleep 3-4hours daily so I don't see any addiction from my standpoint. Any health expert with useful info? Also, if it has dangerous effect, what healthy thing can I do such that I will not sleep more than 5hours daily.
Re: Addction To Coffe - What Are The Side Effects? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 16, 2015
Sleeping less than 5hrs daily could kill you.
Re: Addction To Coffe - What Are The Side Effects? by kokomilala(m): 11:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
Caffeine weakens bones.But, you can mitigate this effect, first, by limiting your intake.Then, second, by adding milk to the coffee you take.The calcium in milk neutralizes the effects of caffeine.
Re: Addction To Coffe - What Are The Side Effects? by tempex88(m): 11:15am On Sep 17, 2015
kokomilala:
Caffeine weakens bones.But, you can mitigate this effect, first, by limiting your intake.Then, second, by adding milk to the coffee you take.The calcium in milk neutralizes the effects of caffeine.

Thanks so much. I develop headache when I use milk. Don't know why.
Re: Addction To Coffe - What Are The Side Effects? by kokomilala(m): 12:35pm On Sep 17, 2015
If you have a headache, you can take coffee, because coffee is a vasodilator- it opens the airways.But, don't take it 6hours before bedtime.

(1) (Reply)

Causes And Symptoms Of Low Sperm Count / Where Can I Get Lactose Free Milk For Adult In Lagos / When Is The Ovulatio Period Of A Women Having 21 Days Mense Cycle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.