Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,047 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Saraki Reacts To 13-count Corruption Charges By Conduct Bureau, Says ‘we Will Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Reacts To 13-count Corruption Charges By Conduct Bureau, Says ‘we Will Me (417 Views)

Saraki Reacts To The Arrest Of Kwara Civil Servant For Criticizing Him / Saraki Reacts To Buhari’s ‘Death Rumour’, Denies Involvement / Saraki Reacts To Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Saraki Reacts To 13-count Corruption Charges By Conduct Bureau, Says ‘we Will Me by Ptimes: 2:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
President of the Senate, Bukola Saraki, has issued a statement describing the 13-count charge slammed on him by the Code of Conduct Bureau as false and frivolous.
In a statement via his media office, Mr. Saraki, said the charges were calculated to rubbish him and that he was ready to meet the Code of Conduct Bureau in court to assert his innocence.
“We therefore conclude that this is not an anti corruption driven case and cannot be part of the moves aimed at fighting corruption,” the senate president said. “It is simply a pure malicious and politically motivated prosecution aimed at undermining the person and office of the Senate President.
“… Those behind this plot will definitely meet Dr. Saraki in court as this case, which is based on outright fabrication and mischief, will not and cannot stand the test of justice.”

Read full statement below.
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/190192-saraki-reacts-to-13-count-corruption-charges-by-conduct-bureau-says-we-will-meet-in-court.html

(1) (Reply)

FG Counsel Warn Saraki / It Cannot Be!! [must Read] / 역삼풀싸롱⇔OIO 9742 1199 역삼야구장위치 Ħ김사랑실장 역삼풀싸롱예약 역삼풀싸롱문의 역삼풀싸롱위치 역삼풀싸롱 역삼풀살롱 역삼야구장

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.