Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,401 members, 7,819,426 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Care To Ask What Life Is All About? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Care To Ask What Life Is All About? (585 Views)

Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k / When Is It Appropriate To Ask For A Salary Raise? / 5 Questions To Ask Before You Join A Company! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Care To Ask What Life Is All About? by bare1(m): 3:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
Often times in life, we come to a point where everything in life seems confusing especially when we're up against some form of setback. We are faced with issues and need answers to our questions. It can be frustrating when we cannot find those answers. At such times we just ponder and wonder what life is exactly about. I've been there so I know how it feels.

Anyway, I have set up a program to help salvage problems like this from the root cause. The benefits are helping you discover your definite major purpose, helping you learn to set goals and achieve them in your workplace or whatever the nature of the goal and ultimately giving you an achievers mindset to take you to success in all endeavours.

If you seek to find your definite purpose and start to change the way you think and live the life you desire, then this is for you. Send me a text right away.

Cheers!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Care To Ask What Life Is All About? by xtreme07(m): 8:58pm On Sep 16, 2015
How do we send the mge?....can't find ur no bro.
Re: Care To Ask What Life Is All About? by bare1(m): 5:44am On Sep 17, 2015
xtreme07:
How do we send the mge?....can't find ur no bro.

My number is in my signature please.

(1) (Reply)

Transport And Logistics / This Story Should Teach You A Lesson / How To Pursue A Career Path In HSE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.