Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:13 AM

Breaking News: Private Jets Of Pastors To Be Seized - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Private Jets Of Pastors To Be Seized (5073 Views)

Politicians Hire Marabouts, Pastors To Pray For Buhari’s Death: Lauretta Onochie / 30 Private Jets At Babangida's Daughter's Wedding: Nigerians React / Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Private Jets Of Pastors To Be Seized by ngozianu(m): 3:51pm On Sep 16, 2015
This is good news to Nigerians

The FGN has decided to impound the private Jets of Pastors and their likes.

I pray that their expensive universities be closed also....

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Private Jets Of Pastors To Be Seized by opeaceo: 3:58pm On Sep 16, 2015
In ya dreams eeeh

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Private Jets Of Pastors To Be Seized by Hadone(m): 4:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
Support the motion. Remember to include the jets of the imams too.

9 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Private Jets Of Pastors To Be Seized by Tonydeeb(m): 4:19pm On Sep 16, 2015
Keep dreaming haterz

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Private Jets Of Pastors To Be Seized by ngozianu(m): 4:35pm On Sep 16, 2015
Hadone:
Support the motion. Remember to include the jets of the imams too.

They are holier than the pastors who are eating Tithes and offering, their only offense is that they groom terrorists

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Private Jets Of Pastors To Be Seized by wordcat(m): 4:48pm On Sep 16, 2015
ngozianu:
No be their money them use buy am?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Private Jets Of Pastors To Be Seized by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 16, 2015
zoorabic nation. the nation of baboons and hedgehogs.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Private Jets Of Pastors To Be Seized by fruitfulBROTHER(m): 7:01pm On Sep 16, 2015
ngozianu:

They are holier than the pastors who are eating Tithes and offering, their only offense is that they groom terrorists
grooming terrosits and eating tithes which one is better?

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Private Jets Of Pastors To Be Seized by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 16, 2015
Arrant nonsense! Since when did pastors become politicians who stole oil money. What's wrong with this daft president by the way. Because no Muslim sheikh has bought a Jet, they should save money and buy one shikena
Re: Breaking News: Private Jets Of Pastors To Be Seized by baba11(m): 7:22pm On Sep 16, 2015
All these pastors think they are smart....it's the fear of buhari that caused this smh..God is watching all of you ooooo

DIARIS GOD OOOO....IN PEJ'S VOICE cool
Re: Breaking News: Private Jets Of Pastors To Be Seized by emmanwandud(m): 8:38pm On Sep 16, 2015
Mtchee op smokers and haters are liable to die young
Re: Breaking News: Private Jets Of Pastors To Be Seized by ThePeacemaker(m): 10:14pm On Sep 16, 2015
Gullibe nairalanders would believe this sh*t..................Smh......Hunqry bloqqers

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Private Jets Of Pastors To Be Seized by nwannaeto: 11:02pm On Sep 16, 2015
una presido wan die like gaddaffi
Re: Breaking News: Private Jets Of Pastors To Be Seized by Favparis(f): 11:08pm On Sep 16, 2015
ngozianu:

Which is what makes them worst!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Private Jets Of Pastors To Be Seized by Favparis(f): 11:15pm On Sep 16, 2015
No ONE NOT EVEN D PRESIDENT CAN DO THAT.

'POWER PASS POWER'
Re: Breaking News: Private Jets Of Pastors To Be Seized by ngozianu(m): 7:47pm On Sep 19, 2015
fruitfulBROTHER:
grooming terrosits and eating tithes which one is better?

Grooming terrorists is better

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Private Jets Of Pastors To Be Seized by thundafire: 8:15pm On Sep 19, 2015
say na FG buy am giv dem dis daura dn dy vex say imams dnt have mny 2 buy jets
Re: Breaking News: Private Jets Of Pastors To Be Seized by Koleman(m): 8:17pm On Sep 19, 2015
I dont even read the details of useless Headlines such as this. Cos its fake. How can somebody just wake up and decide to seize somebody's property? Is it stolen?
Re: Breaking News: Private Jets Of Pastors To Be Seized by Sibrah: 9:22pm On Sep 19, 2015
Some want more wives while others want the new age chariots to help save souls. It is a matter of National commonsense.
Re: Breaking News: Private Jets Of Pastors To Be Seized by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:27pm On Sep 19, 2015
crotonite:
zoorabic nation. the nation of baboons and hedgehogs.
d animals u jez mentioned, ah dey ya family members?

"Quote me anywhere" - OZAOEKPE
Re: Breaking News: Private Jets Of Pastors To Be Seized by 0luwatope(m): 11:04pm On Sep 19, 2015
If me and some niggaz have been paying 20 naira as offering for the past 10 years, the money come gather finish, my GO buy private jet u wan come collect am ?? Gerarahere mehn !!!
Re: Breaking News: Private Jets Of Pastors To Be Seized by warrenweste(m): 11:42pm On Sep 19, 2015
undecided
Re: Breaking News: Private Jets Of Pastors To Be Seized by joyceok: 5:17am On Oct 23, 2015
Not true
Re: Breaking News: Private Jets Of Pastors To Be Seized by Degis(m): 5:38am On Oct 23, 2015
Another dreamer. Useless post made by an akamu filled brain
Re: Breaking News: Private Jets Of Pastors To Be Seized by Nobody: 6:07am On Oct 23, 2015
ngozianu:

Expect anything in a zoo.
We call it Zoo though Buhari is suggesting BUHARIKISTAN Which way dinosaurs?
Re: Breaking News: Private Jets Of Pastors To Be Seized by ngozianu(m): 7:05am On Oct 30, 2015
100 % FREE System Made Me Over $46,723 In 30 days

From Zero to Hero with six-in-one business
http://multistreamsystem.com/?ref=13206

Get paid to advertise your website with 180% ROI
http://www.5x5map.de/go-engl/?ref=4584

100 % FREE System Made Me Over $46,723 In 30 days
http://the36hourcashmachine.com/?userid=eugyno

Make money like google and facebook
http://www.trafficauthority.net/eugyno

From Grass to Grace in online business
http://www.truthorhypetv.com/opportunity?id=8223010
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Breaking News: Private Jets Of Pastors To Be Seized by Codedb2: 7:12am On Oct 30, 2015
baba11:
All these pastors think they are smart....it's the fear of buhari that caused this smh..God is watching all of you ooooo

DIARIS GOD OOOO....IN PEJ'S VOICE cool
You are still using this" fear of buhari"
Stewpid

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Private Jets Of Pastors To Be Seized by Pavore9: 7:13am On Oct 30, 2015
How people derive joy in peddling falsehood still baffles me!
Re: Breaking News: Private Jets Of Pastors To Be Seized by LastSurvivor: 7:15am On Oct 30, 2015
I think OP is having a date with poverty, why will it be seized? so successful people can't own jets as long as they are paying taxes and not breaking any law?
Its only lazy people like OP n buhari sees success as corruption..
Re: Breaking News: Private Jets Of Pastors To Be Seized by baba11(m): 10:48am On Oct 30, 2015
Codedb2:

You are still using this" fear of buhari"
Stewpid
I wish you the same cool

(1) (Reply)

#NigeriaAt58: See The 5 Men Who Fought For Nigeria's Independence / Was it a Buhari impersonator at the Independence Day Parade This Morning? / Peter Obi Leaked Audio Forensic Analysis (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.