Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

My Nasty and Horrible Pre order Experience with a Nairaland Auto Dealer - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Nasty and Horrible Pre order Experience with a Nairaland Auto Dealer (4408 Views)

/ Nairaland Auto Dealers(brokers) Stop Posting Vin To Third Party / My Pre-order Experience With Kakakibuy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: My Nasty and Horrible Pre order Experience with a Nairaland Auto Dealer by Carshopper(m): 2:42pm On Sep 17, 2015
Watching in 3D MAX.... But if I guess ... I may jus be rite
Re: My Nasty and Horrible Pre order Experience with a Nairaland Auto Dealer by enitiObanke(m): 2:46pm On Sep 17, 2015
SailorMen:

In Life, I don't believe in knocking other peoples hustle or bringing anyone down, believe me I have much more details to put on here, however I am giving the dealer the slim opportunity to sort this stuff out before I go all out on him because once I do, He is finished.
This thread is just a preamble before the full details.

.....guy, quit parambulating and give us the factual gist. If you can't call out names here please simply go elsewhere to rant and seek a pity party.

4 Likes

Re: My Nasty and Horrible Pre order Experience with a Nairaland Auto Dealer by enitiObanke(m): 2:51pm On Sep 17, 2015
goldenruby:
So why create the thread undecided abeg make Una movement am to literature section jaree

Abi oh.......
Re: My Nasty and Horrible Pre order Experience with a Nairaland Auto Dealer by enitiObanke(m): 3:09pm On Sep 17, 2015
Sailormen,.... I just noticed from yor profile that you registered this moniker yesterday, and you created this thread same day. Why do I think you are hiding so much from us here, because I recall you claiming you met the auto dealer here on Nairaland.
Abeg, which other monikers do you have on Nairaland

12 Likes

Re: My Nasty and Horrible Pre order Experience with a Nairaland Auto Dealer by Burger01(m): 3:21pm On Sep 17, 2015
Yet another tales by nairaland auto preoder.. Smh angry
Re: My Nasty and Horrible Pre order Experience with a Nairaland Auto Dealer by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 17, 2015
Till the OP is ready to name names and present his squabbles sensibly I say GERARAHIAMEN

15 Likes

Re: My Nasty and Horrible Pre order Experience with a Nairaland Auto Dealer by ifyalways(f): 4:13pm On Sep 17, 2015
OP, just April and u are already lamenting? Please wait till April 2016 before u label anyone as a scammer.

Yeye dey boom. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Nasty and Horrible Pre order Experience with a Nairaland Auto Dealer by Setaje(f): 4:33pm On Sep 17, 2015
Let me register my presence here.
Re: My Nasty and Horrible Pre order Experience with a Nairaland Auto Dealer by Setaje(f): 4:34pm On Sep 17, 2015
enitiObanke:
Sailormen,.... I just noticed from yor profile that you registered this moniker yesterday, and you created this thread same day. Why do I think you are hiding so much from us here, because I recall you claiming you met the auto dealer here on Nairaland.
Abeg, which other monikers do you have on Nairaland

Maybe the guy is scared.
Re: My Nasty and Horrible Pre order Experience with a Nairaland Auto Dealer by Tomjazzy2: 4:44pm On Sep 17, 2015
Why was I summoned here to read this gibberish

Oga OP, if I were to be a law enforcement agent, I'd arrest you right away as an accompliceangry
Re: My Nasty and Horrible Pre order Experience with a Nairaland Auto Dealer by Osama10(m): 5:04pm On Sep 17, 2015
You can't just trust a Naija man, he will mess you up so bad.
Re: My Nasty and Horrible Pre order Experience with a Nairaland Auto Dealer by Fogman(m): 5:12pm On Sep 17, 2015
Osama10:

Some, but not all

1 Like

Re: My Nasty and Horrible Pre order Experience with a Nairaland Auto Dealer by seanjy4konji: 5:12pm On Sep 17, 2015
Beautiful...all of you na no deh hear word...

Make i read again all of una weh your money deh always burn una pocket they drop your dollars for people weh no fit even clean thei yansh properly..God knows the kain jazz dem deh take use on you...

lol...30k usd...

U noa no deh hear...oya make i go read your super story.

THE OP NA IDIOT...I EVEN THINK SAY NA PEROSN WEH GET SENSE...

6 Likes

Re: My Nasty and Horrible Pre order Experience with a Nairaland Auto Dealer by Osama10(m): 5:18pm On Sep 17, 2015
Fogman:

Some, but not all

My brother very very infinitesimal.
Re: My Nasty and Horrible Pre order Experience with a Nairaland Auto Dealer by Sharon6(f): 5:41pm On Sep 17, 2015
Following. *grabs popcorn and coke*
Re: My Nasty and Horrible Pre order Experience with a Nairaland Auto Dealer by ojeffo: 7:35pm On Sep 17, 2015
Fhemmmy:

I beg please don't mention my name here at all Oh, you know well I don't get myself involved in such.... we have nothing to do with this deal and please we like to be on sideline without our name being mentioned at all....
We have suffered delayed before and we make sure all is open like a book to our customers..... Appreciate!
Ok...then it must be INSPIREDM grin

1 Like

Re: My Nasty and Horrible Pre order Experience with a Nairaland Auto Dealer by Fhemmmy: 7:44pm On Sep 17, 2015
ojeffo:

Ok...then it must be INSPIREDM grin

Pastor, do Inspire reside in USA? Na wa for you oh . . . I just hope the OP will look into it as soon as possible before it is too late . . . .But we can beat our chest that this has NOTHING to do with us.
We could have delays but we will NEVER walk or run with people's money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Nasty and Horrible Pre order Experience with a Nairaland Auto Dealer by bomasek(m): 8:31pm On Sep 17, 2015
Story
Re: My Nasty and Horrible Pre order Experience with a Nairaland Auto Dealer by mrkels(m): 9:36pm On Sep 17, 2015
Super story.

Niccur is using this thread to threaten the guy to refund his money.

Let me just expose your next moves.

1) he refunds you, you go ahead and still spill his name or not ( the auto dealer can never know)

2 ) he doesn't refund you, you go ahead and spill his name here.

Either way, that auto dealer gets burnt, you better start spilling now because he knows his days are numbered and just imagine what a con man can do when he knows his days are numbered, he ll gather enough from his con, defraud more people, defraud them enough to retire and never to be seen again. You better talk now and save those Innocent people he is currently making car deals with right now o.

I have said my own. Anyways, I ll be back in 3 weeks to read the story.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Nasty and Horrible Pre order Experience with a Nairaland Auto Dealer by mcnepow(m): 10:05pm On Sep 17, 2015
Now Following..
Re: My Nasty and Horrible Pre order Experience with a Nairaland Auto Dealer by kingreign(m): 10:11pm On Sep 17, 2015
Unfollowing this senseless thread... angry

2 Likes

Re: My Nasty and Horrible Pre order Experience with a Nairaland Auto Dealer by swtchicgurl: 10:30pm On Sep 17, 2015
mcnepow:
Now Following..

whr have u been? tongue
Re: My Nasty and Horrible Pre order Experience with a Nairaland Auto Dealer by betandwin8484: 11:21pm On Sep 17, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Ok, until the Op releases the name, no comment.. Naijadeyhia,, you no even invite me angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: My Nasty and Horrible Pre order Experience with a Nairaland Auto Dealer by calculusx(m): 5:36am On Sep 18, 2015
[size=14pt] Just when we taught our house is clean, many dirts keep coming up. I call them EP...Enemy of Progress grin
OP: What is the essence of this thread if you can't hit the nail on the head. I register my presence here cos sad pre-order tales dealt a big blow on my biz.
[/size]
Re: My Nasty and Horrible Pre order Experience with a Nairaland Auto Dealer by texazzpete(m): 6:03am On Sep 18, 2015
Mods, please ban this clown if he does not post any details.

Looks like a hoax to me.

2 Likes

Re: My Nasty and Horrible Pre order Experience with a Nairaland Auto Dealer by Dyt(f): 8:18am On Sep 18, 2015
mcnepow:
Now Following..

Youuuuu
Brought me to a scammers thread
Wait o
Are you the OP
Let me tighten my wrapper well well
Who dares mess with my own
angry angry
Re: My Nasty and Horrible Pre order Experience with a Nairaland Auto Dealer by SailorMen: 12:38pm On Sep 18, 2015
Osama10:

One of the owners of the money to purchase a 2011 Toyota Venza is already threatening me with military intervention.
I dealt with this man on good fate.
I am waiting to hear from him today on how he plans to refund the money so I can return the money to the owners.
If he fails to tell me any concrete plans today, I will give him an ultimatum publicly on this forum and after which if he fails I will go ahead into full details with his names, address, phone numbers, etc published.
I will not suffer unnecessarily for a crime I did not commit.
I also want to plead with the admin. to help me push this to the front page after the aforementioned is done.
Thanks
Re: My Nasty and Horrible Pre order Experience with a Nairaland Auto Dealer by bomasek(m): 12:51pm On Sep 18, 2015
SailorMen:

One of the owners of the money to purchase a 2011 Toyota Venza is already threatening me with military intervention.
I am waiting to hear from him today on how he plans to refund the money so I can return the money to the owners.
If he fails to tell me any concrete plans today, I will give him an ultimatum publicly on this forum and after which if he fails I will go ahead into full details with his names, address, phone numbers, etc published.
I also want to plead with the admin. to help me push this to the front page after the aforementioned is done.
Thanks
If u r sure of what u saying,why don't u spill the bean rather than postpone dooms day as your revelation may prevent one from falling into same ditch and help others in making/taking informed decision
Re: My Nasty and Horrible Pre order Experience with a Nairaland Auto Dealer by betandwin8484: 1:08pm On Sep 18, 2015
SailorMen:

Thanks

Push what nonsense to front page ? are you alright today, open a thread and keep us hanging, the accused can be at this very time scamming innocent victims, why not give up his name to prevent others from falling victims, so if he decides to pay you back the money which we don't see happening, you won't still give his name or what? so he can as well scam others. you just come here to put fire on the auto section where there are good dealers doing good job. Mod/Admin please close this thread, when the op is ready to talk with full details he knows how to open a new thread. rubbish. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: My Nasty and Horrible Pre order Experience with a Nairaland Auto Dealer by BizBooks(m): 1:10pm On Sep 18, 2015
Following in Fhemmy's footstep, I wish to state in no uncertain terms that I have absolutely no
involvement in this deal. I am compelled to make this denial since the poster claimed that the
dealer resides in the US. Not many NL dealers reside in the US.
Re: My Nasty and Horrible Pre order Experience with a Nairaland Auto Dealer by Carshopper(m): 2:29pm On Sep 18, 2015
BizBooks:
Following in Fhemmy's footstep, I wish to state in no uncertain terms that I have absolutely no
involvement in this deal. I am compelled to make this denial since the poster claimed that the
dealer resides in the US. Not many NL dealers reside in the US.

Abi ooo
Re: My Nasty and Horrible Pre order Experience with a Nairaland Auto Dealer by Osama10(m): 2:35pm On Sep 18, 2015
SailorMen:

Thanks

No need to dull yourself man, they will never change.

The money has been used for something else by the said dealer, for you to come online definitely you must have given him some form of verbal warning and deadline which he failed to meet.

NAME & SHAME.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3)

Lexus Rx330 2004/2005, For Sell @ #2.67m. Tokunbo / Autopartz.com: Delivery of Highest Grade New/Tokunbo Auto parts @ your door step / Reg. Toyota Drop Lite For Sale @ 650k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.