Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

How To Get Killer Butt Like The Kardiashian's - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Get Killer Butt Like The Kardiashian's (1691 Views)

Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React / Man Pictured Gropping His Wife's Butt Infront Of A Catholic Church / Man Marries His Crush Of 6 Years, Then Grabs Her Butt - PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Killer Butt Like The Kardiashian's by decide2berich: 10:48pm On Sep 16, 2015
This is a true story from a friend of mine, I have seen the results myself, no be joke o... Anyways, I am sure some girls are already working out on that butt to make; most especially guys look at that behind countless times whenever they walk pass, for some to gain self confidence about their body and for some other reasons best known to them.
She did some research and also followed Khloe Kardashian workout activities and routines. All thanks to keeping up with the Kardashians reality TV show which made the family members a popular figure on social media and in most countries that are very exposed to the entertainment world. A lot of people still doubt the fact that Khloe's butt is real without any surgery done to enhance it but she got it through working out relentlessly. For those of us who follow her on all her social media platforms, should be able to testify about her rigorous workout activities. Khloe said on twitter a few months back; " I find it disgusting but maybe a compliment that I am being accused of getting lipo done. I work out 5 days a week. I bust my a**".
Now, back to my friend who is a wife and a mother of two, who started going to the gym and found out that she needed to add Cardio workouts and Squatting after doing a lot of research. Also, she has been a fervent follower of Khloe’s butt enlargement exercises and this helped her to speed up her progress to the point that her hubby was like Damn!!! Where did that a** came from? And I was like, Girl, I'm hitting the gym right away.

Read Full Article : http://www.esther.com.ng/2015/09/ladies-this-is-real-killer-butt-journey.html

Re: How To Get Killer Butt Like The Kardiashian's by KanwuliaJara: 11:55pm On Sep 16, 2015
Dem full Nigeria na, WITH BIG-BIG BELLE too! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get Killer Butt Like The Kardiashian's by Truckpusher(m): 11:57pm On Sep 16, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Dem full Nigeria na, WITH BIG-BIG BELLE too! grin
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: How To Get Killer Butt Like The Kardiashian's by KanwuliaJara: 12:01am On Sep 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin grin grin grin

Mercy JOHNSON OKOJIE!!!! cheesy

Re: How To Get Killer Butt Like The Kardiashian's by Truckpusher(m): 12:02am On Sep 17, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Mercy JOHNSON OKOJIE!!!! cheesy
Smh cheesy
Re: How To Get Killer Butt Like The Kardiashian's by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 17, 2015
Work out 5days a week. When I go wake 5am for this Nonsense lagos traffic enter house 11am.abi na inside law school traffic I go dey work out? Issokay! Give me a cash flowing ideas and leave me some yeye sh*tflowing Butt. undecided
Re: How To Get Killer Butt Like The Kardiashian's by bqlekan(m): 7:14am On Sep 17, 2015
The poster above me is something else... grin na true she talk sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Get Killer Butt Like The Kardiashian's by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 17, 2015
goldenruby:
Work out 5days a week. When I go wake 5am for this Nonsense lagos traffic enter house 11am.abi na inside law school traffic I go dey work out? Issokay! Give me a cash flowing ideas and leave me some yeye sh*tflowing Butt. undecided
nice

btw are u flat assed

if not show me proof
Re: How To Get Killer Butt Like The Kardiashian's by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 17, 2015
Jarizod:
nice

btw are u flat assed

if not show me proof
Yes I am Flat yanshed oya go and Mop Lagoon! tongue
Re: How To Get Killer Butt Like The Kardiashian's by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 17, 2015
goldenruby:
Yes I am Flat yanshed oya go and Mop Lagoon! tongue
i still dont believe u oo..oya pm me d pics cheesy wink
Re: How To Get Killer Butt Like The Kardiashian's by decide2berich: 12:33pm On Sep 17, 2015
goldenruby:

lol....
Re: How To Get Killer Butt Like The Kardiashian's by Rukkydelta(f): 2:00pm On Sep 17, 2015
Immorality on the rise I'll for this present generation and mourn for the future generation
Re: How To Get Killer Butt Like The Kardiashian's by oscarlloyd(m): 5:19pm On Sep 17, 2015
After all these stress and what the guys need is the kitten grin.... Look for a way to make tha honey well tighter instead... #justsaying

(1) (Reply)

Love, Religion And Tribe / The Sad Story Of A Young School Girl. African Parents Need Learn! / 5 Major Reasons Why You Should Not Avoid Your Village People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.