Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Pictures Of Akpabio in London Hotel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Akpabio in London Hotel (1674 Views)

Dino Melaye And Godswill Akpabio In A Dancing Competition (Photo) / Photos Of Godswill Akpabio In A London Hotel / Photo Of Akpabio's Car After The Accident Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Akpabio in London Hotel by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 16, 2015
Former Governor Akpabio’s Credit Card Declined At London Hotel
#SR

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Akpabio in London Hotel by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 16, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Akpabio in London Hotel by biafranqueen: 11:30pm On Sep 16, 2015
Buhari's body odor language at it again grin
At OP so did you have to put his bags back in the car?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Akpabio in London Hotel by omenka(m): 11:31pm On Sep 16, 2015
Lmao. Dude looks like a psycho. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Akpabio in London Hotel by slimfit1(m): 11:39pm On Sep 16, 2015
He think he is in Nigeria where every illiterate and professional bodies worship him. In London a cleaner will mess you up if you go beyond your boundary. If it is Nigeria he will be saying don't you know who I am an the customer service guy would brake straight away.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Akpabio in London Hotel by slimfit1(m): 11:41pm On Sep 16, 2015
The customer service guy doesn't know how much the thief is worth illegitimately.
Re: Pictures Of Akpabio in London Hotel by hinwazaka: 11:45pm On Sep 16, 2015
By this time, two years from now SR and whoever is supporting this DOA government will be running for their lives. Mark my words.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Akpabio in London Hotel by ayatt(m): 12:03am On Sep 17, 2015
thief oloshi barawo
Re: Pictures Of Akpabio in London Hotel by seunmsg(m): 12:25am On Sep 17, 2015
hinwazaka:
By this time, two years from now SR and whoever is supporting this DOA government will be running for their lives. Mark my words.

What's this one saying? What does this have to do with the fact that Akpabio's credit card was declined in London?

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Akpabio in London Hotel by sammyj: 1:32am On Sep 17, 2015
The biggest scam of the century! ! ! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Akpabio in London Hotel by kulboy(m): 3:55am On Sep 17, 2015
Lies!!!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Akpabio in London Hotel by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 17, 2015
omenka:
Lmao. Dude looks like a psycho. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Akpabio in London Hotel by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 17, 2015
hinwazaka:
rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Akpabio in London Hotel by PRYCE(m): 7:18am On Sep 17, 2015
This things happen for many reasons... from Stolen Identities to System glitches! Don't know what the fuss's all about!
Re: Pictures Of Akpabio in London Hotel by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 17, 2015
biafranqueen:
Buhari's body odor language at it again grin
At OP so did you have to put his bags back in the car?

get out

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Akpabio in London Hotel by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 17, 2015
seunmsg:

What's this one saying? What does this have to do with the fact that Akpabio's credit card was declined in London?
Re: Pictures Of Akpabio in London Hotel by frankyychiji(f): 10:13am On Sep 17, 2015
Ibnsultaan, let it not be that you opened a thread and nobody commented hence I am lending my wail just to help your career. But next time, post your trash in the appropriate section, THE TRASH CAN.
Re: Pictures Of Akpabio in London Hotel by frankyychiji(f): 11:13pm On Sep 17, 2015
IbnSultaan:

get out
Only 12 people! grin grin grin
I told you to take this poo to the appropriate section. Trash can! grin
Re: Pictures Of Akpabio in London Hotel by Eziachi: 2:28pm On Sep 18, 2015
frankyychiji:
Only 12 people! grin grin grin
I told you to take this poo to the appropriate section. Trash can! grin
And your contribution was numbers 11 & 12 in that your recommended trash can. Or you have not noticed?
Most of you cracks me up! grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

What Audu's Death Means To The People Of Kogi / N1.3tn Spent On Food Imports - Setting Records Straight On North Food Production / FFK Official Statement On So-called Investigation By EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.