Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Ember Kidnappings Beware Of Your Kids - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ember Kidnappings Beware Of Your Kids (555 Views)

Kaduna Tops Worst States On Kidnappings. See Others / Cross Rivers State Kidnappings : Medical Doctors To Withdraw Services / My Father Is The Brain Behind Most Kidnappings In Lagos, Ogun: Suspect (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ember Kidnappings Beware Of Your Kids by akudinaobi(m): 11:25pm On Sep 16, 2015
Drama today in surulere ,ijesha axis as a middle aged lady attempted to kidnap 3 sibblings from the same family from their school in disguise that she was their aunty

The said lady went to the school during closing hour that the mother sent her to bring them home ,sucessfully for her she left the school premises with the 3kids but befor 5minutes tha she left the compound neighbour came also to pick the said kids that the mother can't make it so she was sent ,the school teachers being confuse decided to look for the strange woman
And they found her wisking away with the kids when the chased her and asked her who she was she was silent and the kids was hypnotized by then cos they can't talk again

After many intoragation and beating she confessed that she is a kidnapper from south west village withheld, to cut the story short the 3kids where rescued and they have being reunited with their parents

Be vigilant of your kids and the distance of their school,try and inform the school authourity not to let strangers take your kids home and try to teach them about strangers and how to deal with them ,its festive period aproaching

We must see the end of dec 2015 and dec 2015 won't see our end
Re: Ember Kidnappings Beware Of Your Kids by emmanwandud(m): 11:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
No source no pictures and you expect me to believe this bull crap mtvheew. The hustle for Fp is real,niggss snd bloggers cooking up stories since May 29th grin
Re: Ember Kidnappings Beware Of Your Kids by yanabasee(m): 12:00am On Sep 17, 2015
Lol.....the poster above me though!
Re: Ember Kidnappings Beware Of Your Kids by akudinaobi(m): 12:06am On Sep 17, 2015
emmanwandud:
No source no pictures and you expect me to believe this bull crap mtvheew. The hustle for Fp is real,niggss snd bloggers cooking up stories since May 29th grin
Now I see
You need a source , pls is it river niger or river benue source or are you blind you cantread when I said surulere ijesha axis, is that one not a source
You need a picture ,why don't you go there @ejire stree and inquire for your self the truth (sahara lawyer)
Re: Ember Kidnappings Beware Of Your Kids by jamex93(m): 12:32am On Sep 17, 2015
At least if u no give us source
Give us pictures
Or d film name so we go fit go watch am too
Re: Ember Kidnappings Beware Of Your Kids by akudinaobi(m): 6:52am On Sep 17, 2015
jamex93:
At least if u no give us source

Give us pictures

Or d film name so we go fit go watch am too
Jamex93 season 1 - 10 that's the source

(1) (Reply)

FALAE: Police Lied, Ransom Was Paid-family Member. / Fulani Herdsmen Taking Over Kidnapping In Nigeria - Buhari Is A Fulani Herdsman / 2 KINGS 4 : 19, As Related To Allizon Maduaeke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.