Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,775 members, 7,834,591 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap (64426 Views)

Bimbo Akintola Celebrates 48th Birthday With New Pictures / Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi By Omotola, Bimbo Akintola, Omoni Oboli / Bimbo Akintola: "I Can Become A Baby Mama Because Things Are Changing" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by andreernest28(m): 8:44am On Sep 17, 2015
Cheap or know cheap you will difinately end up wit a guy
Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by franklingud(m): 8:44am On Sep 17, 2015
Nobody gives a fvck abt u though!

2 Likes

Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by iyobosadavid: 8:44am On Sep 17, 2015
keep it up bimbola or what ever, monupus is near. old mama young girl
Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 17, 2015
lmao

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by Shortyy(f): 8:46am On Sep 17, 2015
And who cares??
Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 17, 2015
asumo12:

Playing hard to get abi? undecided
Yes na, I dey small when I dey see her for movies. All her mates get teens for house wey dey call them mummy

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by bettercreature(m): 8:46am On Sep 17, 2015
bishopoliver:

And that is how Aunty Bimbo is 40 and still single grin
Imagine,i wonder the kind of joy she derives from being single at 40
Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by Godmother(f): 8:47am On Sep 17, 2015
Its good for every woman to have some pride and self respect, but playing some silly game of "hard to get" is so so old school. Someone should tell this aunty that. Know what you want in a man and when he comes along please follow him.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by Olorunking(m): 8:47am On Sep 17, 2015
grin cheesy
Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:47am On Sep 17, 2015
midolian:
Now I know why some of these ladies remain forever single
"are you trying to mock aminat508"? Quote me anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by SpotlezDonald25(m): 8:47am On Sep 17, 2015
Na because dem neva catch u with juju.. Mechie onu dia osiso.. U've always been cheap tho
Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by favourlove1: 8:47am On Sep 17, 2015
She is missing, the social media is d reason my micro business is growing into a mega business cuz I leveraged on d contacts I met on social media n its been worth it. Maybe she hasn't learnt how to use d social media to her advantage.

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by wristbangle: 8:48am On Sep 17, 2015
With this statement of hers, I don't pray she ends up as someone who ll not marry again.
Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 17, 2015
bishopoliver:
. . . . go away and live your live !
Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by ojeffo: 8:51am On Sep 17, 2015
She started off very cheap...i remember when she goes around without pants..whether in skirts or trousers.
Now d reality of her past has hit her and she has turned a full blown LESBO!..Aunty Bimbo!....#IHITITB4!!

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by Yungknyyght(m): 8:51am On Sep 17, 2015
Carry ur stupid/scam self out of ds forum
Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by lilmax(m): 8:51am On Sep 17, 2015
I don't blame her, i blame the ones that will take her words seriously
Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by Generalk007: 8:52am On Sep 17, 2015
u r too proud n if care is nt takin u wl remain single for d rest of ur lyf if u dnt change ur attitude n tinking abt men
Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by chimex001(m): 8:52am On Sep 17, 2015
old cargo
Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 17, 2015
all you'all, saying blah blah about her being single..
she doesn't owe you any apology nor explanation, so keep your blah blah to yourself !
Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by januzaj(m): 8:53am On Sep 17, 2015
bishopoliver:
she is 45

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by jbaby265(f): 8:54am On Sep 17, 2015
good news ...i like the self confident n value she has placed on herself
Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by Aminat508(f): 8:54am On Sep 17, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

"are you trying to mock aminat508"? Quote me anywhere.
i dont like all dis pls. Why did u include ny name. Mtcheew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by seanjy4konji: 8:54am On Sep 17, 2015
You go fear PROMI na

i dont believe you...you are actually calling us to come and how you that we can get you because a lot of people have money in Nigeria and you want them to show it that they can get you...

Me i wont spend any kobo on you..if you like hard to get,if you like easy to get...

You go fear PROMO na.
Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by olaolulazio(m): 8:56am On Sep 17, 2015
you go old pass Serah before u marry!
Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 17, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

Don't mind the nama

and some gullible girls will take her serious until they clock 40 and start running from church to native doctor

Why is it the ultimate goal for a woman to be married ? maybe she wants to be single. I always wonder why the society try to ridicule someone because of her marital status. Ya all make it seem without a man she's nothing.

Nairaland i bow o

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by Mergic(m): 8:58am On Sep 17, 2015
Ancient of Days...!!!
Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 17, 2015
Girls who talk like this are the cheapest when it comes to buying out.Maybe men have not patronize her lately,hence,her rant.
Re: Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap by victorazy(m): 9:01am On Sep 17, 2015
Is she a virgin?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Efe: Shoes Are The Most Expensive Things I Bought After Winning Bbnaija’s N25m / Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio / Odunlade Adekola, His Wife & Eniola Ajao At His Convocation In UNILAG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.