Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

What Has God Done For You? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Has God Done For You? (4984 Views)

What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? / Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share / What Has God Done For U? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has God Done For You? by urahara(m): 7:48pm On Sep 24, 2015
ifeness:

I broke my leg at the gym month ago and I was told I would be on a wheel chair for 6 months. In my mind I refused to accept that. I made up my mind to get back on my feet in in month and yes I did under 3 weeks. Nothing to do with a god.

You had a reality change and nothing to do with a god. THOUSANDS of babies die without food and no god to help them.

That is such a brilliant counter argument

1 Like

Re: What Has God Done For You? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
mznelly embarassed did you get my mail?
Re: What Has God Done For You? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 05, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
mznelly embarassed did you get my mail?

angry Did you even send any at all?
Re: What Has God Done For You? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 05, 2015
MzNelly:

angry Did you even send any at all?
Yeah, I did. Almost a week ago. sad'

Edit: Mail was sent 13 days ago. Check your spam or inbox. (charming Prince)
Re: What Has God Done For You? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 05, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Yeah, I did. Almost a week ago. sad'

Edit: Mail was sent 13 days ago. Check your spam or inbox. (charming Prince)

Okay
Re: What Has God Done For You? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 05, 2015
MzNelly:

Okay
Seen?
Re: What Has God Done For You? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 05, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Seen?

Yes, thank you.

Should I reply you?
Re: What Has God Done For You? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 05, 2015
MzNelly:

Yes, thank you.

Should I reply you?
Hmm. Feel free. No preaching tongue, past that stage.
Re: What Has God Done For You? by iconoclast(m): 10:33am On Nov 14, 2015
ammyluv2002:
I believe in God.

God is creator of the Universe...He loves us all no matter the religion. You don't expect Him to cease the breath of an atheist, a scientist etc.

He's slow to anger and full of mercy.

From your text above, you implied that a scientist is a bad person. Yet, you seem to have no qualms with utilizing a device created by a group of scientists to air your view. Am I the only one not getting your logic?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Atheists And Skeptics Just An Angry Bunch Or Are They Actually Realistic? / Islam’s Proof That Jesus Did Not Die On The Cross ? / Atheists How Is This Possible.(Viewers Discretion is Advised)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.