Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

They Said "Not All Muslims Are Bad", This Woman's Honest Reply Is Epic - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / They Said "Not All Muslims Are Bad", This Woman's Honest Reply Is Epic (2651 Views)

Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga / Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" / Reasons Why The Abrahamic Religions (Islam and Christianity) are bad for Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Said "Not All Muslims Are Bad", This Woman's Honest Reply Is Epic by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:02am On Sep 17, 2015
They Said "Not All Muslims Are Bad", This Woman’s Honest Reply Is Perfect
Ronak Kallianpur Culture

For years we have been hearing that Islam has always been 'hijacked' by certain muslim extremists, but we dare ask… does that really matter?

Yes we understand that MOST Muslims are peaceful, however. That should always come with the helpful figure that those extremist muslims that you so hesitantly include in your circle make up about 15%-20% of the Muslim population.

That doesn’t sound too menacing, now does it? Well wait for it… Those 20% manage to make up around 270 million people of the world. That's 270 people who have killed in the name of Allah.

Here's an amazing response to someone who thinks Muslims are not portrayed correctly. It's perfect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s

What a fantastic answer to a Muslim. We are tired of hearing this argument over and over again. It was refreshing hearing a politician speak so clearly on Islam!

This is an EPIC take down!

http://qpolitical.com/someone-said-muslims-bad-woman-delivers-amazing-response/

Now this is what I call a no spin zone. Enough of all the political correctness that has now gone mad.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Said "Not All Muslims Are Bad", This Woman's Honest Reply Is Epic by true2god: 12:17pm On Sep 17, 2015
Yes, Islam is all about peace and tolerance. I can carry my bible publicly in mecca and saudi arabia without issue. I can even change from Islam to christianity, if I am a saudi citizen, without being killed.

allahu snacks-bar.
Re: They Said "Not All Muslims Are Bad", This Woman's Honest Reply Is Epic by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:55pm On Sep 17, 2015
true2god:

Yes, Islam is all about peace and tolerance. I can carry my bible publicly in mecca and saudi arabia without issue. I can even change from Islam to christianity, if I am a saudi citizen, without being killed.

allahu snacks-bar.

I don't think they kill, they only dismember some limbs as these converts from Sudan show undecided

Re: They Said "Not All Muslims Are Bad", This Woman's Honest Reply Is Epic by tartar9(m): 1:11pm On Sep 17, 2015
if their so-called 'extremist' are Muslims who want to live by the Shariah then 80% of we Muslims are extremists.'terrorists' dont even make up 0.0001% of the Muslim population.at least she knows not 'all' Muslims are bad but i know the average xtians are criminal and immoral creatures.
Re: They Said "Not All Muslims Are Bad", This Woman's Honest Reply Is Epic by plappville(f): 1:13pm On Sep 17, 2015
That sarves her right. She got the reply she was not expecting. . grin this is the biggest problem the world is facing. Hiding the truth for political reasons and things are getting worse. A typical muslim character. Those that claim Islam is peaceful, they cant even see to the wounded first, during a terrorist attempt instead, They will be protecting islam interest. Within them, they see nothing wrong in killing infidels as long as this will reduce the population of non muslims. This is a good way to promote islam in thier heart.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Said "Not All Muslims Are Bad", This Woman's Honest Reply Is Epic by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:20pm On Sep 24, 2015
tartar9:

if their so-called 'extremist' are Muslims who want to live by the Shariah then 80% of we Muslims are extremists.'terrorists' dont even make up 0.0001% of the Muslim population.at least she knows not 'all' Muslims are bad but i know the average xtians are criminal and immoral creatures.

How many of those who flew their planes into the Tower building Muslims?
Re: They Said "Not All Muslims Are Bad", This Woman's Honest Reply Is Epic by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:53pm On May 03, 2016
plappville:

That sarves her right. She got the reply she was not expecting. . grin this is the biggest problem the world is facing. Hiding the truth for political reasons and things are getting worse. A typical muslim character. Those that claim Islam is peaceful, they cant even see to the wounded first, during a terrorist attempt instead, They will be protecting islam interest. Within them, they see nothing wrong in killing infidels as long as this will reduce the population of non muslims. This is a good way to promote islam in thier heart.

That is a good example of the subjective moral code for Muslims.

(1) (Reply)

On Tasha Cobbs Ft. Nicki Minaj, I'm Getting Ready. / Few Reasons Why Science Cannot Regard The Genesis Creation Story. / Let Us Make Man In Our Image, After Our Likeness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.