Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

FG Sites Integrated Transport Facility In Enugu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Sites Integrated Transport Facility In Enugu (19336 Views)

Militants Blow Up NPDC Oil Facility In Delta / Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta / Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Sites Integrated Transport Facility In Enugu by klassd(m): 5:53pm On Sep 17, 2015
Stolen:
Niger and Chad?

Biko we don't want Boko Haram in our region Oooo!

We don't want the development that will bring them to us, we are Christians and will never join them.

Instead, make una keep una development or better yet move it to Jos and Maiduguri.

I take God beg una. angry
You are a very ignorant person!
Re: FG Sites Integrated Transport Facility In Enugu by Bevista: 5:59pm On Sep 17, 2015
Ilekeh:
Honestly, FG is wasting its time with the SE.
Nothing is more lucrative in that rodent erosive hellhole than drug mafia and child rape.
Easy bro...you could easily spark a tribal war with that comment.
Re: FG Sites Integrated Transport Facility In Enugu by IYANGBALI: 6:01pm On Sep 17, 2015
sameer1212:
Lol.. We hate Buhari... We only want Biafra and nothing more cheesy
go to him and ask him now abi una dey fear the man?

1 Like

Re: FG Sites Integrated Transport Facility In Enugu by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 17, 2015
Abagworo:
Sai Buhari. Doing what the wicked Otuoke man deliberately refused to do.
bloody goat. U need to be sacrificed for ur human sense to be returned.

1 Like

Re: FG Sites Integrated Transport Facility In Enugu by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 17, 2015
omenka:
Rubbish!!! This was approved by Jonathan!! Buhari should steer clear South East if he doesn't want trouble. We don't need any assistance from the zoo, not appointments, not infrastructure!! Biafra can stand on its own!! angry

God bless Jonathan!!

Absolutely my brother!! Only a trailer park!! Buhari must think Igbos are fools!! angry
I pity dunce like beremx and obiageli who gives a Bleep about you. You are a real apology from the condom factory.

5 Likes

Re: FG Sites Integrated Transport Facility In Enugu by PointB: 6:14pm On Sep 17, 2015
skyface00:
I really don't understand, why so much hate for pmb, dis project not just for tracker drivers but also going 2 create a lot of jobs for people, spare part, food, refreshment, servicing of truckers, all dis going 2 be a good opportunity for who are not lazy and waiting for Govt 2 put food in their mouth.

Instead of rubbishing the project, u should be thinking on how 2 take advantage of these in your state, u can think deep and introduce auto truck wash, which we don't have in Nigeria, it's washed 10 truckers in 25minz, instead of preaching hatred , start thinking positive, if PMB failed we all failed

Actually, if PMB failed it's the prominent Duara dullard that has failed. His failure is his alone.

A glorified truck garage is what's proposed here, I believe the dullards in duara will benefit more from it!

2 Likes

Re: FG Sites Integrated Transport Facility In Enugu by emcykhalifa(m): 6:14pm On Sep 17, 2015
Stolen:
Niger and Chad?

Biko we don't want Boko Haram in our region Oooo!

We don't want the development that will bring them to us, we are Christians and will never join them.

Instead, make una keep una development or better yet move it to Jos and Maiduguri.

I take God beg una. angry
I swear u b mumu. I thought u igbo hv sence. No wonder igbos can never smell top 3 position in govt. Jelousy runs in dia blood.
Re: FG Sites Integrated Transport Facility In Enugu by texazzpete(m): 6:15pm On Sep 17, 2015
omenka:
Rubbish!!! This was approved by Jonathan!! Buhari should steer clear South East if he doesn't want trouble. We don't need any assistance from the zoo, not appointments, not infrastructure!! Biafra can stand on its own!! angry

God bless Jonathan!!

Absolutely my brother!! Only a trailer park!! Buhari must think Igbos are fools!! angry

Smh.
Re: FG Sites Integrated Transport Facility In Enugu by texazzpete(m): 6:18pm On Sep 17, 2015
PointB:

Actually, if PMB failed it's the prominent Duara dullard that has failed. His failure is his alone.

A glorified truck garage is what's proposed here, I believe the dullards in duara will benefit more from it!

Buhari has succeeded massively. He has become president , after years of trying, and he is trying to fix nigeria in his own way.

Only failure here is you. More tHan 4 years on nairaland, sycophantically canvassing for a mediocre Government... Only to end in abject defeat.

Seems the sting of failure is behind these salty comments. Accept my sympathies.

1 Like

Re: FG Sites Integrated Transport Facility In Enugu by Tex42(m): 6:20pm On Sep 17, 2015
yorubatic:
Why make it as if it only enugu, while there are kogi , kaduna and others, beside what is truck park...is that development? Excuse me
I wonder o. It's even a public private partnership (PPP) project.

3 Likes

Re: FG Sites Integrated Transport Facility In Enugu by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:22pm On Sep 17, 2015
omenka:
Ur head dey absolutely correct brother!!

A close friend of mine who's very close to the family of the GMD NNPC, Kachikwu, told me in confidence the man's parents are actually Northerners, that his grand father was an Islamic Scholar from Daura and that informed his appointment.

Buhari thinks Nigerians are fools.

Rubbish!
Dis iz pure wickedness!

Abeg stop dis ya ruff play joor!
u want 2 gather all dem wailerz in one big drove & give dem concentrated heart attack abi? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Sites Integrated Transport Facility In Enugu by yang(m): 6:23pm On Sep 17, 2015
This was done by GEJ

2 Likes

Re: FG Sites Integrated Transport Facility In Enugu by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 17, 2015
Ilekeh:
Nothing is more lucrative in that rodent erosive hellhole than drug mafia and child rape.

Just like GEJ wasted his time with the Thick Forested Ritual-Shrined Red-Zinc South West and they still refused to vote for him! undecided undecided

@the Bolded, the last time i checked, 99% of child rape cases in Nigeria are commited by ohemmanus...or have you forgotten too soon how your own father deflowered you at the age of 6? cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Sites Integrated Transport Facility In Enugu by PointB: 6:33pm On Sep 17, 2015
texazzpete:

Buhari has succeeded massively. He has become president , after years of trying, and he is trying to fix nigeria in his own way.

Only failure here is you. More tHan 4 years on nairaland, sycophantically canvassing for a mediocre Government... Only to end in abject defeat.

Seems the sting of failure is behind these salty comments. Accept my sympathies.

Hehehehe, I didn't know his success in measured by the attainment of presidency, rather than in actually doing that which is expected of him in every respect. I'm sure you are among the almajiri lots braying their support for the bigoted dullard even if he presents tissue paper as certificate. I hope you are enjoying your turn at sycophancy, propping up the worst than mediocre - visionless, directionless government!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Sites Integrated Transport Facility In Enugu by VickJames(m): 6:34pm On Sep 17, 2015
PMB tried in this. Atleast more people will be working.
Re: FG Sites Integrated Transport Facility In Enugu by aresa: 6:36pm On Sep 17, 2015
omenka:

A close friend of mine who's very close to the family of the GMD NNPC, Kachikwu, told me in confidence the man's parents are actually Northerners, that his grand father was an Islamic Scholar from Daura and that informed his appointment.

Rubbish!

Thanks for the comic relief... grin

4 Likes

Re: FG Sites Integrated Transport Facility In Enugu by nnamdibig(m): 6:55pm On Sep 17, 2015
Ilekeh:

Your stupidity is chronic & alarming

2 Likes

Re: FG Sites Integrated Transport Facility In Enugu by Kennydoc(m): 6:56pm On Sep 17, 2015
Ilekeh:

Just as they moved the second niger bridge to the Lagoon abi?

Actually, you have no connection with any body of water, hence the forced relationship with the SS for SS oil and SS ports. Without the SS, Biafra is like a jungle oasis.

Did Nigeria force your Governors to be incompetent?
When will Biafrauds learn to make their leaders responsible for their actions? Is the SE governed by Northerners?

And who are the competent governors in the South West? Call their names let me hear.

All the South West states got bail out from FG save for Lagos. Is that your definition of competence?

Osun state can't pay workers despite collection one of the highest loans from the FG. Oyo state governor is considering sacking workers in the state government employ, or cutting down on their salaries. Are these your competent South West governors?

Mention any South West governor that is as competent as Obiano. Give me just one name.

And talking about water, who said a nation must be surrounded by water to survive? Which water bodies surround Switzerland, Austria or Hungary? Can Nigeria match up with any of these countries in any developmental index?

TRIBAL BIGOT!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Sites Integrated Transport Facility In Enugu by femiranking28(m): 7:17pm On Sep 17, 2015
Ilekeh:
am ashamed of you.

4 Likes

Re: FG Sites Integrated Transport Facility In Enugu by viruz007(m): 7:39pm On Sep 17, 2015
For those of you complaining about the truck stops, seems you guys are not really observing what goes on around you.

The advantages of a truck stop are great seeing as this same trucks are the ones that fill our roads and most time cause accidents with the way the park on the roads to rest or queue to load their products.

Someone mentioned a private individual can do it, the article states that the management, maintenance and construction of the truck stop will be handled by the private sector (Looking forward to this seeing as i am a facility manager by profession) whilst the FG would provide the land. Imagine the jobs that would be created from this project and the revenue that would be generated likewise.

It's a good idea.

Ride on Sai baba

1 Like

Re: FG Sites Integrated Transport Facility In Enugu by Tinyemeka(m): 8:06pm On Sep 17, 2015
kettykin:

These projects are expected to complement the Free Trade Zone (FTZ) already sited at the 9th mile area of the state, attracted by former governor of the state, Sullivan Chime.
Where in 9th Mile is the FTZ sited?
Re: FG Sites Integrated Transport Facility In Enugu by Princedapace(m): 8:39pm On Sep 17, 2015
Ilekeh:

you must be a complete street idiot to ever say this aabout a particular region in nigeria. i hate people who speak of a tribe like this. you have to stop this. this is complete stupidity and people even liked it.

smh for this country.

3 Likes

Re: FG Sites Integrated Transport Facility In Enugu by Bambela(m): 9:59pm On Sep 17, 2015
How could this bring development? This fanatics called Buhari is gradually bringing Boko boys to SE and SS
Re: FG Sites Integrated Transport Facility In Enugu by amparas(m): 10:41pm On Sep 17, 2015
Finally this Enugu don the make sense small small ooo. Light everywhere 24/7 grin grin grin grin
Re: FG Sites Integrated Transport Facility In Enugu by aleem50(m): 10:49pm On Sep 17, 2015
Stolen:

Please go and tell Tinubu to ask his boy Osinbajo to move it to Ibadan. sharpaly!

Igbos have no connection beyond Enugu, nothing concern us with Niger and Chad. We are not their brother.

If Nigeria has taught us anything, it is to run from cooperation with other regions particularly the muslim one.

Nothing good ever comes from it, the one Nnamdi Azikiwe got us into, we have yet to come out.
what did azikwe brought you guys into? Not an insult ,I just wanna know#pls
Re: FG Sites Integrated Transport Facility In Enugu by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:54pm On Sep 17, 2015
Ilekeh:

Your tribe is well known in child rape,quote me wrong and die in malaria.

2 Likes

Re: FG Sites Integrated Transport Facility In Enugu by aleem50(m): 11:00pm On Sep 17, 2015
chi4ik4:
lunatic; south east is more developed than your south west. olodo
lol...you may be right but I need proofs.

You are high on weed for typing that trash.
Re: FG Sites Integrated Transport Facility In Enugu by ahaz: 11:02pm On Sep 17, 2015
Ilekeh:
jesus christ!nobody could be this stupid.
Re: FG Sites Integrated Transport Facility In Enugu by OreMI22: 11:06pm On Sep 17, 2015
[size=14pt]I wonder why people are commenting on this voodoo project that will NEVER be built by APC federal government.

This is just to shut the people up from saying they have been excluded completely from the country. Those that want to waste their time should follow undercover yoruba e-warriors to waste their time on another pipe dream commenting here.
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: FG Sites Integrated Transport Facility In Enugu by saintandsinnerz: 11:26pm On Sep 17, 2015
omenka:

Rubbish!
Stop being an idiiot! Your attempt to sarcasm is so lame. Grow up

4 Likes

Re: FG Sites Integrated Transport Facility In Enugu by odomanis: 7:44am On Sep 18, 2015
alaoeri:
Am very sure in 2years time, biafrans will all be shouting Sai Buhari except some unrepentant bigots & internet trolls.

Is it for visiting Enugu with the kind of trauma that Apapa residents go through because of trailers ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyo Opposition Parties Adopt Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe PDP Governorship Candidate / '2023 Is Not Right Time For Igbo Presidency' – Shettima, A. Y. C. F. Leader / Abdulkadir Abdulsalam Is Dead (Labour Party National Chairman Dies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.