Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,177 members, 7,860,230 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:03 AM

The Dew Of Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Dew Of Heaven (313 Views)

About The Idea Of Heaven And Eternal Bliss / Anambra Church Introduces 1trillion Naira Note Issued By Central Bank Of Heaven / Are You A REAL Or FAKE Student Of The University Of Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Dew Of Heaven by overcomersfaith(f): 11:27am On Sep 17, 2015
Beloved of the Father, do you agree with me that that is Who God is? The truth is that God is more than whatever Name we might call Him. Often times we see God through the mirror of our circumstance. Your perception of Him usually comes from what you are seeing at the moment, but it takes maturity in things of Spirit to truly know Who God is.

For someone who is hurting, it seems at that moment as if God is far and remote. For someone who is celebrating, O! how Wonderful is my God. That’s why I said earlier that sometimes you see God from where you are standing per moment. But it take a strong and matured child of God to know that God can never change. He is same yesterday, today and forever.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/

(1) (Reply)

The Value Of Enemies. / Spiritual Digest For The Day 21st Of September 2015 / Which Category Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.