Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,124 members, 7,860,055 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:09 AM

Di’ja Reveals The Odd Jobs She Did To Fuel Music Dream - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Di’ja Reveals The Odd Jobs She Did To Fuel Music Dream (568 Views)

Di’ja Stylishly Begs To Be Pepsi Ambassador (snapshot) / Di’ja Is Back To The Studio After Welcoming Her First Child - Photos / Di’ja Reveals The Odd Jobs She Did To Fuel Music Dream! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Di’ja Reveals The Odd Jobs She Did To Fuel Music Dream by superken(m): 2:59pm On Sep 17, 2015
Sierra Leonean-Nigerian singer, Hadiza Blell also known as Di’Ja, recently detailed her rise to fame and the countless failures she had on her way up.

Di’ja who is signed to Mavins Record headed by Don Jazzy recently revealed all this during an interview on her Coke Studio Africa session.
Some of the jobs she did before she blew up were: waitressing & being a mascot at children’s parties to fund her music.
Encouraging young people not to give up on their dreams even when they fail, she said,

I’ve tried and failed a lot of things in the past, same with music, I don’t even think am good at it as much yet, I’m still getting there but I’ve failed many many times. Find what you are good at, practice every day, fail at it many times until you are good at it. Di’Ja is currently signed as an ambassador to telecom giant, Glo.

http://www.knbnaija.com/2015/09/dija-reveals-odd-jobs-she-did-to-fuel.html
Re: Di’ja Reveals The Odd Jobs She Did To Fuel Music Dream by henribj(m): 3:33pm On Sep 17, 2015
seen
Re: Di’ja Reveals The Odd Jobs She Did To Fuel Music Dream by bewla(m): 3:36pm On Sep 17, 2015
ok
Re: Di’ja Reveals The Odd Jobs She Did To Fuel Music Dream by wunderkiind(m): 3:49pm On Sep 17, 2015
OK
Re: Di’ja Reveals The Odd Jobs She Did To Fuel Music Dream by hatux: 4:07pm On Sep 17, 2015
OK

(1) (Reply)

Comedian AY Exposes Fraudulent Movie Marketer (screenshot) / Birthday Cake From 2face Wife To Him / List Of 7 Banned Things You Can’t Take To The USA- PIX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.