Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,542 members, 7,837,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

What The Is Wrong With Nigerian Women… - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What The Is Wrong With Nigerian Women… (419 Views)

Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? / Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats Craze Takes Off In The US. See Photos / Why Some Nigerian Women Die At Child Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What The Is Wrong With Nigerian Women… by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 17, 2015
Naija single babe go slim fine but the moment you marry her put for house and she manage give you one pikin kpooofff she go Orobolitic full ground like football.
A beg na laziness abi na happiness dey make dem be like that?
Re: What The Is Wrong With Nigerian Women… by HungerBAD: 6:00pm On Sep 17, 2015
Lol.

You just look your wife this morning come provoke?

2 Likes

Re: What The Is Wrong With Nigerian Women… by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 17, 2015
hahahahahaha... bros my wife dey kamkpe even after 2 you go still think say she nova marry let alone born 2 pikin. na other babes dey make me wonder...

HungerBAD:
Lol.

You just look your wife this morning come provoke?

(1) (Reply)

Tips For Diet & Fitness / Click Here To Natural Cures For Premature Ejaculation / Do You Love To Drink Sugarcane? See Its Amazing Health Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.