Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer - Autos (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer (53945 Views)

Auction Cars, Export Car From USA / Canada ​​ / Please Advice On Hassrash- Is He A Genuine Dealer? / Get A Good And Very Clean Cars From Cotonou @ Affordable Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 4:17pm On Dec 10, 2015
smiley
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 6:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
hassrash:

Budget 2.9m for full option RX330 2004/05/06
budget 2.5m for RX330 2004/06 basic
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 8:20am On Dec 11, 2015
Make enquries
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 12:11pm On Dec 11, 2015
hassrash:
Dear nairalanders happy weekend to you!! cotonou Car market open from monday til friday kindly create a chance and lets visit the market together so as to choose your dream car/suv among the varieties of car in the market!!

we wil search,inspect and final get the car of your. choice for you if you need a registration number we can aswel handle it for you!

Expect your car in your door step under 48hours with a geniued nigeria custom duty paper

For more enquiries kindly contact Hassan.

Cheers

Mr Hassan.
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 3:14pm On Dec 11, 2015
Atouba:
Dear Nairalanders,

I just bought my wife's car (RX 350 2009) last week and I used Hassrah as my Agent. I tried so many other agents here before settling for him when I found out his honesty and customer-centric approach to all my enquiries. He was the only one who took his time to drive down to cotonou spending his own money to go and look for my specifications and came back with loads of pictures without asking for anything in return. I tried many tricks to test his honesty and found out he was not only fortright but very knowledgeable about his trade.
Even though I wanted to buy my own car and that of my wifr at the same time, I decided to try him with one first and when we got to cotonou, he showed experience and patience in taking me to all the parks until we found what we wanted. We got to cotonou quite early but we didnt select until about 4pm and I insisted on the car coming to Nigeria the next day since he had promised me a less than 48 hours delivery plan.

While I left him at Contonou, he proved his customer centric skills by giving me a call every hour to update me on where they were on clearing and delivering the car. He kept to his words by finally delivering the car at 11.38pm same day, keeping to his words of not exceeding 48 hours delivery plan. He left my place at almost midnight after a heavy dose of pounded yam and egusi soup( a token from my wife for keeping to his words).

Kudos to this unassumimg and straight man(despite a croacky voice). You have won yourself a loyal customer.

Well done! Hassan, very soon we go come get my GL when am back in Lagos.
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 3:16pm On Dec 11, 2015
hassrash:

Thanks so much for this great comment and the Recommendation Bro am highly happy to Read this!!!,its really nice doing business with you and your Madam thanks for the patient and understanding..
more Blessing and more progress in your day to day activities aswell my regards to your lovely wife.

Cheers

Hassan

We welcom you all...
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by Bisjosh(f): 3:44pm On Dec 11, 2015
pls i need quote for 2005 solara and yaris 2006
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 4:50pm On Dec 12, 2015
The great nairalanders Hassan as just delivered a new Audi A8 2003/2004 model to one of nairalanders family,They came to met me in idiroko border from there we proceed to cotonou car market after a several searching and inspections with different cars in the market,we eventually see this clean Audi A8 and we finally settle for it. 
Thank God the car is succesful delivered to owners door step here in Egbeda Lagos!

Cheers 

Hassan.‎

Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 6:03am On Dec 13, 2015
Bisjosh:
pls i need quote for 2005 solara and yaris 2006

Budget 1.3/1.4m with custom duty paper
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 9:40am On Dec 13, 2015
Atouba:
Dear Nairalanders,

I just bought my wife's car (RX 350 2009) last week and I used Hassrah as my Agent. I tried so many other agents here before settling for him when I found out his honesty and customer-centric approach to all my enquiries. He was the only one who took his time to drive down to cotonou spending his own money to go and look for my specifications and came back with loads of pictures without asking for anything in return. I tried many tricks to test his honesty and found out he was not only fortright but very knowledgeable about his trade.
Even though I wanted to buy my own car and that of my wifr at the same time, I decided to try him with one first and when we got to cotonou, he showed experience and patience in taking me to all the parks until we found what we wanted. We got to cotonou quite early but we didnt select until about 4pm and I insisted on the car coming to Nigeria the next day since he had promised me a less than 48 hours delivery plan.

While I left him at Contonou, he proved his customer centric skills by giving me a call every hour to update me on where they were on clearing and delivering the car. He kept to his words by finally delivering the car at 11.38pm same day, keeping to his words of not exceeding 48 hours delivery plan. He left my place at almost midnight after a heavy dose of pounded yam and egusi soup( a token from my wife for keeping to his words).

Kudos to this unassumimg and straight man(despite a croacky voice). You have won yourself a loyal customer.

Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 1:03pm On Dec 13, 2015
Make enquiries
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 6:25pm On Dec 13, 2015
contact us for your cotonou car/suv
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 7:35pm On Dec 13, 2015
hassrash:
The great nairalanders Hassan as just delivered a new Audi A8 2003/2004 model to one of nairalanders family,They came to met me in idiroko border from there we proceed to cotonou car market after a several searching and inspections with different cars in the market,we eventually see this clean Audi A8 and we finally settle for it. 
Thank God the car is succesful delivered to owners door step here in Egbeda Lagos!

Cheers 

Hassan.‎
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 6:11am On Dec 14, 2015
Happy new day to you all....
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 9:12am On Dec 14, 2015
Make enquiries ASAP
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by JOAB2010: 10:42am On Dec 14, 2015
Dear sir,

Mitsubishi montero Limited 2002-2004. How much should i budget for all bills to my doorstep ?
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 9:15am On Dec 15, 2015
JOAB2010:
Dear sir,

Mitsubishi montero Limited 2002-2004. How much should i budget for all bills to my doorstep ?

Budget 1.5m for montero limited 2002/2004

with custom duty papers
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 1:45pm On Dec 15, 2015
hassrash:
Tell:08035781822 or 08153882352
Cotonou num#+22962537991
BlackBerry pin:2b666163
harridson05@yahoo.co.uk
whatsapp:08035781822
Thanks
Hassan.
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 3:50pm On Dec 15, 2015
hassrash:
The Nairalanders,are you looking for a responsible geniued cotonou car agent that can give you a quotation on your dream car?

we are here to gives you a budget and the budget wil land the car of your choice down to your door step all with original nigeria custom duty papers!

We've help a lot of people to get the car of there choice from cotonou

Click the link bellow and see some of our successful job which we've deliver to the good people of Nairaland here in Nigeria.

Kindly stop your search here and contact us.....

Tell:08035781822

Pin:2B666163

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

Whatsapp:08035781822

Thankz

Hassan.

https://www.nairaland.com/2277418/cheap-cotonou-car-suv-delivered
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 6:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
angry
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 6:46am On Dec 16, 2015
Good morning the nairalander make inquiries
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 7:14am On Dec 16, 2015
Good morning the nairalander make inquiries..
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 8:13am On Dec 16, 2015
make enquiries
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 11:07am On Dec 16, 2015
Atouba:
Dear Nairalanders,

Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 6:47pm On Dec 16, 2015
make enquiries
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 10:31pm On Dec 16, 2015
Hello there!!!!!!!
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 8:27am On Dec 17, 2015
Good morning the nairalander
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 11:10am On Dec 17, 2015
hassrash:
make enquiries
hassrash:
We finaly end this great week with a  smothly nice job delivered to one of our loyal customer  without much stress and searching in cotonou  Auto market

We whent to a single park in Fifa Auto car park and pick this clean title RX300 2000 model

Thank God the Suv have just arrive at owner door step in igbojiya some were around Ajah ‎lagos state

Mr Abbas we wish you a smotly drive ‎ plus more blessing.

for more enquiries contact us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell:08035781822 or 08153882352

Whataspp:08035781832

Pin2b666163

harridson05@yahoo.co.uk

cheers

Hassan
‎‎
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 5:59pm On Dec 17, 2015
Atouba:
Dear Nairalanders,

Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 12:38pm On Dec 18, 2015
Make Enquiries
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by benpuzzy(m): 1:09pm On Dec 18, 2015
Focus and Peugeot 307, 2010 model. What is there cost of landing in Owerri with every paper complete and how many days will it take you to deliver?
Re: Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer by hassrash(m): 9:59am On Dec 19, 2015
Happy weekend to all the nairalanders

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (52) (Reply)

BUY VERY CLEAN AND PERFECT CAR(S) FROM COTONUO AT AFFORDABLE PRICE / See Amazing Photos Of The Latest Danfo Bus… / Man Meets A 6-Year-Old Auto Mechanic In Benin - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.