Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,247 members, 7,836,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Attempt Made On Buharis Life - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attempt Made On Buharis Life (1322 Views)

Between Fatima Buharis' And Zahra Buharis Wedding / Would U Bet On Buharis Football Team? / U Can't Miss This Write Up On Buharis Appointment- By Nurideen Asunogie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attempt Made On Buharis Life by NIJJAking(m): 8:07am On Sep 18, 2015
in a vision dream i saw myself pay buhari a visit in aso villa, i had audience with him and as i made to leave i decided to visit the kitchen where his food is prepared and i saw people having easy access without much security, i became alarmed and convinced of a plot to poison the president and i had to warn him, i went back but met him in conference , i searched for the wife to warn her and saw she was busy in a women meeting, i was helpless and anxious to reach them till i woke up,
Re: Attempt Made On Buharis Life by Chubhie: 8:11am On Sep 18, 2015
The attempted food poison has been aborted. It was probably scheduled to take place in Cross Rivers laced in Dog meat for Mr President.

2 Likes

Re: Attempt Made On Buharis Life by NIJJAking(m): 8:23am On Sep 18, 2015
the vision happened in aso villa and not else where, my dreams do happen most times, buhari need more security around him especially in the villa, who ever that have access to the presidency should warn buhari on my behalf, contact me for more briefing
Re: Attempt Made On Buharis Life by BishopMagic: 8:33am On Sep 18, 2015
Sycophantic schizoid.

2 Likes

Re: Attempt Made On Buharis Life by Alxmyr(m): 8:44am On Sep 18, 2015
I was alarmed by your dream because I had same dream today.
I asked were they trying to poison the president?
Re: Attempt Made On Buharis Life by bloodkiIler: 8:47am On Sep 18, 2015
BishopMagic:
Sycophantic schizoid.
bishop the magician grin

1 Like

Re: Attempt Made On Buharis Life by bloodkiIler: 8:48am On Sep 18, 2015
NIJJAking:
in a vision dream i saw myself pay buhari a visit in aso villa, i had audience with him and as i made to leave i decided to visit the kitchen where his food is prepared and i saw people having easy access without much security, i became alarmed and convinced of a plot to poison the president and i had to warn him, i went back but met him in conference , i searched for the wife to warn her and saw she was busy in a women meeting, i was helpless and anxious to reach them till i woke up,

Amaterm is a very good anti. malaria

i no dey bitter
i no dey scratch grin

2 Likes

Re: Attempt Made On Buharis Life by DaBullIT(m): 9:01am On Sep 18, 2015
Not all dreams come true

No weapons formed against Buhari or me shall prosper

1 Like

Re: Attempt Made On Buharis Life by brize(m): 9:17am On Sep 18, 2015
Is that why buhari and burial dey resemble?
Re: Attempt Made On Buharis Life by southernbelle(f): 9:44am On Sep 18, 2015
cheesy
Re: Attempt Made On Buharis Life by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 18, 2015
It is well
Re: Attempt Made On Buharis Life by NIJJAking(m): 9:47am On Sep 18, 2015
Alxmyr:
I was alarmed by your dream because I had same dream today.
I asked were they trying to poison the president?
yes there is a plan to poison the president soon, with the manner i was soo much in a haste to warn the president i believe there is an advanced plot to kill buhari, it is good you were sent to confirm my vision,

(1) (Reply)

Who Among Them Deserve Your Seat And Why / R.I.P: Fatima Bello Dangote, Alike Dangote’s Daughter Dies From Brain Cancer In / Breaking News: Fg Appoints New Dg/ceo For Nimc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.