Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,593 members, 7,861,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:27 PM

(pic): Elumelu Representing France Government In Their Negotiation With Nigeria. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (pic): Elumelu Representing France Government In Their Negotiation With Nigeria. (3940 Views)

Muslim Woman Vents Anger On Buhari's Government In Abuja (Video) / Fayose Hails Buhari Over Negotiation With Niger Delta Militants / Borno Sets Condition For Boko Haram Negotiation With FG - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (pic): Elumelu Representing France Government In Their Negotiation With Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 18, 2015
that is the quality of human resources Igbos produce

1 Like

Re: (pic): Elumelu Representing France Government In Their Negotiation With Nigeria. by 989900: 11:48am On Sep 18, 2015
sleemfesh:

Sorry for what? Be sorry for yourself.
If you didn't see when it was reported that Buhari reprimanded the CBN governor for inviting elumelu when he visited the US then the joke is on you.
Nigerians need to rise above nepotism and support things that will move us forward expecially economically at this time.

That was at Jim Ovia and Wale Tinubu.
Elumelu is already friends with this present admin.
Re: (pic): Elumelu Representing France Government In Their Negotiation With Nigeria. by CzarChris(m): 11:52am On Sep 18, 2015
Oktoberfest:
driven by buhari indeed,how many votes did his anioma people give him in delta pdp guber primaries?
It was Godwin Elumelu that contested the pdp gubernatorial election primaries not Tony Elumelu

2 Likes

Re: (pic): Elumelu Representing France Government In Their Negotiation With Nigeria. by AlPeter: 11:58am On Sep 18, 2015
BishopMagic:

When he met Obama was he part of a Nigerian delegation?

The likes of Buhari need to win a presidential election before they see Obama but not Tony Elumelu

the guy just showed you that Elumelu was invited this time by Buhari and not the French like your hate filled brain told you and you are here shifting the Goal post
Re: (pic): Elumelu Representing France Government In Their Negotiation With Nigeria. by BishopMagic: 12:03pm On Sep 18, 2015
AlPeter:

the guy just showed you that Elumelu was invited this time by Buhari and not the French like your hate filled brain told you and you are here shifting the Goal post

Liar get thee behind me.

If he was invited then why are those parasitic ab0kis sitting with Buhari and not Tony?

For all I know Tony probably organized the round table discussion for the useless nigerian govt.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: (pic): Elumelu Representing France Government In Their Negotiation With Nigeria. by orobs93(m): 12:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
Well I rather stand than seat on the wrong side

2 Likes

Re: (pic): Elumelu Representing France Government In Their Negotiation With Nigeria. by mrmetoo1: 12:12pm On Sep 18, 2015
BishopMagic:

The likes of Buhari need to win a presidential election become they see Obama but not Tony Elumelu

What is this one saying?? Why are you confusing yourself? Is there a Buhari vs Elumelu competition going on that I'm not aware of?? Elumelu is an important businessman, he meets with world leaders from time to time. Believe I'm very good friends with one of his associates and she shares pictures of them with Clinton, Blair and so on having private dinners and breakfasts so there's no argument there.

Buhari is the president of one of the most important countries in Africa, he too also has access to world leaders please where's the problem??
Re: (pic): Elumelu Representing France Government In Their Negotiation With Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 18, 2015
CzarChris:
It was Godwin Elumelu that contested the pdp gubernatorial election primaries not Tony Elumelu
mibad
Re: (pic): Elumelu Representing France Government In Their Negotiation With Nigeria. by abumeinben(m): 1:35pm On Sep 18, 2015
dustmalik:
You saTANiods just keep spewing rubbish everyday. Elumelu was part of the Nigerian team. But there wasn't enough room on the other side of the table, hence why he had to sit on that side.

Oga this is not about tanoids...this is about "not appreciating what you have"
Re: (pic): Elumelu Representing France Government In Their Negotiation With Nigeria. by mrmetoo1: 2:03pm On Sep 18, 2015
BishopMagic:

Liar get thee behind me.

If he was invited then why are those parasitic ab0kis sitting with Buhari and not Tony?

For all I know Tony probably organized the round table discussion for the useless nigerian govt.

What if he did?? These guys are making serious moves that'll have an impact on their generations yet unborn, you're here trying to manufacture beef that is non-existent. Taking panadol for someone that actually doesn't have a headache.
Re: (pic): Elumelu Representing France Government In Their Negotiation With Nigeria. by chrisblack: 2:35pm On Sep 18, 2015
rafhell:
those white guys seems baffled at how incoherently dumb and inaudible the president of nigeria was.
liike your father was there interpreting from french to hausa.

[img][/img]
Re: (pic): Elumelu Representing France Government In Their Negotiation With Nigeria. by Missy89(f): 3:16pm On Sep 18, 2015
This forum is riddled with lies and half truths.
Re: (pic): Elumelu Representing France Government In Their Negotiation With Nigeria. by obailala(m): 3:23pm On Sep 18, 2015
dustmalik:
You saTANiods just keep spewing rubbish everyday. Elumelu was part of the Nigerian team. But there wasn't enough room on the other side of the table, hence why he had to sit on that side.
Sometimes I wonder why sensible people bother responding to rants by some morons.
Re: (pic): Elumelu Representing France Government In Their Negotiation With Nigeria. by obailala(m): 3:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
BishopMagic:

The likes of Buhari need to win a presidential election before they see Obama but not Tony Elumelu
How much more childish can humans be all in the name of hate? shocked shocked

At this rate you guys will definitely die of high blood pressure before 2019 grin cheesy
Re: (pic): Elumelu Representing France Government In Their Negotiation With Nigeria. by AlPeter: 3:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
BishopMagic:

Liar get thee behind me.

http://www.theinfostride.com/2015/09/nigeria-elumelu-tinubu-kachikwu-in-france-with-president-buhari-as-he-discusses-economy-trade/
If you want to form critic atleast be reasonable don't make your bile and tribal sentiments obvious.

I know you won't read it but this is to show the world the kind of hate induced opposition some folks are practising.
Re: (pic): Elumelu Representing France Government In Their Negotiation With Nigeria. by Caseless: 3:32pm On Sep 18, 2015
BishopMagic:
Hollande did not even bother to attend the meeting but sent his ministers and French business men to discuss with the dullard
illiterate, are u talking about the same Hollande BUHARI met at the g8 summit?
Re: (pic): Elumelu Representing France Government In Their Negotiation With Nigeria. by agabaI23(m): 3:52pm On Sep 18, 2015
dustmalik:
And he had to be sandwiched between 2 French reps? Look for another twist bro.
Re: (pic): Elumelu Representing France Government In Their Negotiation With Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 18, 2015
majamajic:
The french delegates, they were trying hard to follow up. They seems lost.

they were intimidating the Nigerian group with eye contact

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Negative Stereotypes Of Nigerian Ethnicities / Group Call On Senate To Pass Bill On Recovery Of Arms Ahead Of February Election / Breaking: Efcc Arrest Senator James Manager Over N5 Billon Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.