Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Armed Robber Nearly Lynched In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robber Nearly Lynched In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) (49261 Views)

SARS Officers Shoot Bus Driver In The Head At Point Range In Ikeja (Graphic Pics / Another Kidnapper Caught In Lagos Today, Nearly Lynched To Death By Mob (Pics) / Armed Robber Lynched By Mob In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Armed Robber Nearly Lynched In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by emmalezy(m): 11:28am On Sep 18, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-oOWh5haExBI/VfvkFoetO9I/AAAAAAAGnME/vCdQ5FrOgJM/s1600/0.jpg[/img]
I find it so strange that people - including young children - are okay looking at and taking photos of an alleged armed robber that's about to be killed by a mob. How can they stomach it?. This one was caught trying to rob in Ikeja yesterday and was served mob justice. The graphic pics after the cut...

[img]http://4.bp..com/-p-pDsR2HcV4/Vfvjv31FgyI/AAAAAAAGnLo/jDBdPQKd-t4/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-_pW0oHxGD50/VfvjwBT8_kI/AAAAAAAGnLs/vwIVfTmj5yc/s1600/2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-4dRTd3qvMbw/VfvjzEGoeyI/AAAAAAAGnL8/t6mrtD37ulY/s1600/3.jpg[/img]

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/09/graphic-photos-armed-robber-nearly.html

cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Nearly Lynched In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by Unsad(m): 11:29am On Sep 18, 2015
I can Lie to hell, but steal Well, I take my mums money Sha and that's the highest!

14 Likes

Re: Armed Robber Nearly Lynched In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by fatdon2(m): 11:49am On Sep 18, 2015
embarassed embarassed Say no to jungle justice.

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Armed Robber Nearly Lynched In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by Richie0974: 12:00pm On Sep 18, 2015
Its a shame when politicians who steal billions are being praised by the same people who would lynch another man that stole a cup of garri as a result of frustration and hunger.smh

Am not encouraging stealing though

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armed Robber Nearly Lynched In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by akinlex(m): 12:00pm On Sep 18, 2015
When will we stop taking laws into our hands?

Can someone please answer me?

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Nearly Lynched In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by ojoadeola: 12:00pm On Sep 18, 2015
Hmmn

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armed Robber Nearly Lynched In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by Sunexy(m): 12:01pm On Sep 18, 2015
My observation

D short guy on blue is suffering from ricket

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Armed Robber Nearly Lynched In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by Abeyjide: 12:01pm On Sep 18, 2015
u won't pity arm robbers if u remember what they did to ur love ones,family member or someone who by God grace escaped from their deadly hand.the other side of arm robbers is to steal ,destroy and kill.

21 Likes

Re: Armed Robber Nearly Lynched In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by MARKone(m): 12:01pm On Sep 18, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-oOWh5haExBI/VfvkFoetO9I/AAAAAAAGnME/vCdQ5FrOgJM/s1600/0.jpg[/img]

Wetin this woman and that guy wey get bow leg dey snap, up and coming photographers undecided, with cheap phone wey no get zoom, the for enter the thief mouth, Nigerians too like gore.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robber Nearly Lynched In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 12:01pm On Sep 18, 2015
fatdon2:
embarassed embarassed Say no to jungle justice.

Don't steal in the Jungle angry angry

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Armed Robber Nearly Lynched In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by ALAYORMII: 12:01pm On Sep 18, 2015
Animalistic behavior
Re: Armed Robber Nearly Lynched In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by davemike1(m): 12:01pm On Sep 18, 2015
bliv me, dey ar merciful compared to dat of areas lyk babadry, ikorodu n som odas...

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Nearly Lynched In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by OrIandoOwoh(m): 12:01pm On Sep 18, 2015
say barber caused it
Re: Armed Robber Nearly Lynched In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by Austin4lif: 12:01pm On Sep 18, 2015
My question is were is the police when ever this type of thing is happening? I hope it is not another Austin, APC bloggers one blackmail us
Re: Armed Robber Nearly Lynched In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by damton(m): 12:01pm On Sep 18, 2015
This is barbaric. regardless of his crime, he should handed over to the police.

3 Likes

Re: Armed Robber Nearly Lynched In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by Aminat508(f): 12:01pm On Sep 18, 2015
Jungle justice is very bad and should be discouraged. embarassedNo matter the offence one commits the hands of the law should be allowed to take it's course.

And for those who enjoys viewing and taking live pictures and videos of victim of jungle justices for their own amusement and to boost their instagram status, Olodumare is watching you on 3D and HD cameras.
cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armed Robber Nearly Lynched In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by pure2012soul(m): 12:01pm On Sep 18, 2015
I don't know what excites some folks about gory scenes. See how they are busy taking pictures. I suspect that it's not only those that fly at night that are witches or belong to secret cults
Re: Armed Robber Nearly Lynched In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by slightlyMad(f): 12:02pm On Sep 18, 2015
exposing that kid in the first picture to REAL violence at such a tender age is dangerous for the next generation.
Lagos needs to enforce a stricter law to stop this kind of "madness"

How about the top brass in the military come to our aid by mandating our great men in Camou to arrest anyone caught in the act.
no one is guilty until proven innocent.
imagine being at the scene where some money has just been stolen, whoever suffered such loss will not mind dragging a suspicious-looking innocent passerby into it if possible.

7 Likes

Re: Armed Robber Nearly Lynched In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by mznuez(f): 12:02pm On Sep 18, 2015
Serves him right cheesy never since de stole my travelling bag and left me with 2slaps cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robber Nearly Lynched In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by brightballer(m): 12:02pm On Sep 18, 2015
#noToJungleJustice
Re: Armed Robber Nearly Lynched In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by lekjons(m): 12:02pm On Sep 18, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:

Don't steal in the Jungle angry angry
On point!

because those in the jungle are also thieves/criminals
Re: Armed Robber Nearly Lynched In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 18, 2015
Pray never to encounter an armed robbery attack. In their glorious moments of discharging their evil duties, you would realize that no penalty befits them other than this codified act of bestiality called jungle justice.

I feel no pity for them because they only become sober when they're caught.

13 Likes

Re: Armed Robber Nearly Lynched In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by olexjay(m): 12:02pm On Sep 18, 2015
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit! The awful part is that wat he stole might not be even up to 5k

Re: Armed Robber Nearly Lynched In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by mkoabiola: 12:03pm On Sep 18, 2015
Atimes it is gud an armrobber is totured to near death b4 being handed to d ppolice.if u ar robbed once,u will nva pity a robber /thief

5 Likes

Re: Armed Robber Nearly Lynched In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by okooloyun1(m): 12:03pm On Sep 18, 2015
Re: Armed Robber Nearly Lynched In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by emmanuel596(m): 12:03pm On Sep 18, 2015
I wish buhari can do this to GEJ saraki and other thieves in Nigeria including Allison maduakwe nd co

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Robber Nearly Lynched In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by Flashh: 12:03pm On Sep 18, 2015
Some people and their silliness.

Look at how they even moved closer to snap what doesn't concerns them.

4 Likes

Re: Armed Robber Nearly Lynched In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by cr7lomo: 12:04pm On Sep 18, 2015
Africans hate themselves and that is why we find it had to develope. We truly act as animals in almost everything that we fo and that is y we are referred as animals by the whites . Y cant he be tied down and then wait for the police and even if the police release him without due course, you protest and even involve ur local government chairman or counsellor to fight for you guys and that's part of the reason y they are elected

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Nearly Lynched In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
Whats new here

I always say, google jungle justice and click images, then see all your black brothers populating the pics.

Hope you guys are proud of yourselves.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Officer Smoking On Duty In Lagos (Video) / 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée / Generator Thief Caught And Tied To An Electric Pole In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.