Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Igbo’s Should Apologise To Ekwensu - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Igbo’s Should Apologise To Ekwensu (8997 Views)

Igbo's Should Call Fr Mbaka To Order / Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest / Will God Forgive Devil If Devil Apologise To Him ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo’s Should Apologise To Ekwensu by GooseBaba: 10:05pm On Aug 19, 2014
macof:

Yoruba believe knowledge is key to gaining a higher consciousness that is why Ela is viewed as a saviour.
Ela is the same as Orunmila, and as I have realized Orunmila has reincarnated so many times

Ela means Saviour
Orunmila means Orun(spiritual realm) saves some say Orun knows who/how to save

I agree with the aforementioned "Orun knows who/how to save." my question to you. are you expecting a messiah..?
Re: Igbo’s Should Apologise To Ekwensu by macof(m): 10:58pm On Aug 19, 2014
GooseBaba:

I agree with the aforementioned "Orun knows who/how to save." my question to you. are you expecting a messiah..?

no undecided well except for a person who can kick some sense into these lost souls we have around who have forgotten where they're from grin
Re: Igbo’s Should Apologise To Ekwensu by GooseBaba: 11:21pm On Aug 19, 2014
macof:

no undecided well except for a person who can kick some sense into these lost souls we have around who have forgotten where they're from grin

Lol.... grin
Re: Igbo’s Should Apologise To Ekwensu by engrchykae(m): 9:28pm On Jan 10, 2020
jackdaniel:

@Alloy.Emeka

A typical Igbo man I presume; one who does not appreciate art and history embarassed. You remind me of a clip (spoof) on you tube tagged Mrs Omokarade( WATCH IT, IF YOU CAN). grin grin
I have one question for you my good man. Do you think you are smarter than the westerners that spend millions of dollars on historical / art work?
In Response to the issue of my judicious use of  time; I am proud to brag to you, I am presently carrying out researches in one of the world’s finest university, on projects you cannot possibly imagine or glimpse in science fictions. tongue tongue
Yet I believe and consider that the study of the genealogy of ekwensu is of great importance. History and art are the life blood of every society’s advancement. “How do you expect to understand a plant, when you don’t understand its seed”? wink
how can I meet you?am working on a project that will put history Right

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / I Wake Up And Have Body Marks, No Clue / Songs Of The Worlds By Johnydon22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.